• We're currently performing maintenance on the search system, we'll get it back ASAP.
3.40 star(s) 16 Votes

Scotty1212

Donor
Jun 2, 2017

William (Patreon)

Feb 22, 2022, 7:44 AM PST

Hi there,

Thank you for reaching out and for your patience as our team worked to get to your request. We’ve received an extremely high volume of emails, and are doing our best to get to patrons and creators as quickly as possible!

As a gentle reminder relating our refund policy, we always recommend reaching out to the creator directly. If you have already reached out to the creator with your refund request and have yet to hear back, or your refund has been refused, you can fill out this form ( ) to submit a formal refund request. Once you've completed the form, there's no need to respond to this email.

Your request will be sent to a teammate who will review, and respond as soon as we can with a decision on the refund.

As extra help, you should review these articles here: &

If you are having trouble understanding how the billing system works on Patreon, you can refer to these articles here: , , , &

Need help canceling a membership? , which will walk you through the steps to cancel.

With that, if you are still experiencing issues and need further assistance, please reply to this email.
All the best,
William

PainKnight

Sep 8, 2020
guys you must be kind to Dr Bones and his fans, i got warning today because i was write a post on summertime sage and it was about milking. All of them organized and raport me and send pm for banning me. I never seen something like that. People her e critize and destroy Dr bones and this people are fan of Dr bones.

LazyDwarf

Nov 4, 2017
You can fix it yourself by just copying ground1_2 and renaming it to 1_3, but it really isn't worth the effort, there isn't enough content to make it worth playing yet.

3.40 star(s) 16 Votes