3.40 star(s) 16 Votes

PePeTheCoCk

Apr 6, 2020
I wonder if him hiring more people would speed up the process, he could still be in charge of the art which is pretty cool and leave the programming part for someone else.
When he started with "Bones' Tales: The Manor" it was updated monthly (keep in mind that was when he made only 1000$ a month) now he makes 5 times more cash but releases same size of content, once a year. The problem is himself, more help will not resolve anything his work flow is the problem he became more & more lazy the more money he made & the more time passed.

FlamesOfVengeance

Jul 16, 2019
I wish Dr Bones would actually develop this game more or atleast he probably should have started with this one only after manor was done. Devs doing multiple games at the same time often leads to nothing but endless waiting times for the fans which is pretty sad of course. This game looks so neat visually and I'd be so thrilled so get into it but it doesn't seem to have much content as of now, especially when looking at the tags.

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
I wish Dr Bones would actually develop this game more or atleast he probably should have started with this one only after manor was done. Devs doing multiple games at the same time often leads to nothing but endless waiting times for the fans which is pretty sad of course. This game looks so neat visually and I'd be so thrilled so get into it but it doesn't seem to have much content as of now, especially when looking at the tags.
It wasn't just because of that, Bones can still develop both games if he still got passionate to it. Just like PePeTheCoCk said it was the dev himself choose to be that way and that he didn't know or bother to be transparency by sharing his problem or use careful words/action toward frustrated fans, dude used to release new update monthly in the past yet suddenly switched to scamming peoples and be lazy instead

Orlissey

Jul 19, 2021
Lol I got restricted from the Manor post for speaking the truth the mods are deleting bad coments for this dev, if you expect an update this year please DONT you will have 2 New scenes in 2023

Reactions: DeynanDescafeinado

Rogerericdu

Mar 31, 2019
Lol I got restricted from the Manor post for speaking the truth the mods are deleting bad coments for this dev, if you expect an update this year please DONT you will have 2 New scenes in 2023
So what you are saying is my silent protest to the lack of updates and content in said updates by not nutting until we get them hasn't been working? Damn maybe I should just stop donating all my money to him each month and get ready to start de 'crisping my socks again.

Reactions: Orlissey

Sukme

Dec 21, 2017
i don't know cause there is no png image in that folder maybe waiting dr bones to fix it

Here's the solution is just copy the ground1_2 and rename it to ground 1_3. then you will have all of those parallex ground1_1 to 1_3. and start the game then its works like charms!
Post #1033 - as I said, was listed as a solution by another earlier in this thread. Waiting for the "fix" from the Doctor may take....<ahem>....a TINY bit of time...

• Haha
Reactions: TrialRagnarok
3.40 star(s) 16 Votes