3.40 star(s) 16 Votes

xTEDDYx

Mar 23, 2022
on one hand i want to be invested in these games but at the same time im seeing a lot of indications that bones has just abandoned his work so not sure i can back a dev with little to no consistency or promise. i will say the work that has been done is quality work its just a shame.

Jjjsssloco

Mar 9, 2022
on one hand i want to be invested in these games but at the same time im seeing a lot of indications that bones has just abandoned his work so not sure i can back a dev with little to no consistency or promise. i will say the work that has been done is quality work its just a shame.
From what I’ve read on his discord he may be getting surgery right now and told his subscribers to stop pay if they want until he gets better but to be honest I hope if he gets back he start producing more updates because his games are good but take way too long

xTEDDYx

Mar 23, 2022
From what I’ve read on his discord he may be getting surgery right now and told his subscribers to stop pay if they want until he gets better but to be honest I hope if he gets back he start producing more updates because his games are good but take way too long
than maybe he should probably get some help to develop his games couple artists with fresh ideas to add to the batch just a idea.

ZArakita

Feb 13, 2019
I am well aware that Dr. Bones has problems releasing new updates. But this game is beautiful, as is the Manor. Really hope that Doc will restore his kidneys and the production of his games. I Wish him good luck)))

PS. Doc, I wish you great health, your art is wonderful !

BackRunner

Jun 19, 2017
I am well aware that Dr. Bones has problems releasing new updates. But this game is beautiful, as is the Manor. Really hope that Doc will restore his kidneys and the production of his games. I Wish him good luck)))

PS. Doc, I wish you great health, your art is wonderful !
Well, well, well. What do we have here?
Seeing you are a new member here in F95, I would invite you to sit down on a chair in the waiting area. And the Doc will get back to you when he arrives. When you might ask? Well..... You still have your skin and muscles. So it might take a while.

exirock

Game Developer
May 4, 2018
So, i'm lost. why are both of his games "abandoned"?
are they truly abandoned or is there a possibility that he continues the development of the games?
Eventually the games will continue and be updated but, expect a update for this game next year since sadly The Manor has yet to see the rest of update that was supposely to have been released in End of February at most early March and here we are in July and still nothing, so this games are Tagged Abandoned due to lack of communication, progress report (we have no clue if Doc is actually working atm) and also to stop scams (im not saying Doc is scamming but does give that vibe but we know there is alot of devs that milk/scam supporters).

Reactions: TrialRagnarok

AcePirat3

Mar 5, 2018
Wow, rude...

I actually read what you said, That's why I made the poll. And, at this point is seems that people having issues with framerates are a low (low!) minimum. Regardless, as I said on the poll post, I will continue and try to optimize the game even further, so the people on the low end of computer power can enjoy the game a little more.

Thanks for the passive-agressive feedback though. I will take into account the map image size. :)

I think you have a fantastic game developer talent, and I just want to say I appreciate the hard work. I was wondering will Bone Tales: The Manor will have more updates because that is already a top-tier game.

• Haha
Reactions: itsmeluigi

Sukme

Dec 21, 2017
I think you have a fantastic game developer talent, and I just want to say I appreciate the hard work. I was wondering will Bone Tales: The Manor will have more updates because that is already a top-tier game.
Have you actually read any of this thread? Just curious, as to there are MANY "opinions" on both sides.

Last edited:
3.40 star(s) 16 Votes