• We're currently performing maintenance on the search system, we'll get it back ASAP.
3.40 star(s) 16 Votes

Chorizoow

Apr 17, 2018
well... i loved BT TM and i am super excited for BT SG but well the 0.01 version was empty, but good..
But 0.02 have so much bugs, there is no way to play correctly...
the background could trigger an epileptic episode and images are missing that cause a issues to loading screens...
sorry, but i think this version need a good rework...
but i'am with you and i'am waiting for the next realese

Topo_Gigio

Jan 8, 2018
well... i loved BT TM and i am super excited for BT SG but well the 0.01 version was empty, but good..
But 0.02 have so much bugs, there is no way to play correctly...
the background could trigger an epileptic episode and images are missing that cause a issues to loading screens...
sorry, but i think this version need a good rework...
but i'am with you and i'am waiting for the next realese
Hi, I think you're not using the bugfixed v0.02.1 version, you shouldn't get the flashing background images and errors

Chorizoow

Apr 17, 2018
I believe the DL links on the 1st page have been updated.
Well... the first time i dowloaded it was on the first page, it was buggy.
second time was a post and it was also buggy..
so i left my saves and started a new game, less buggy but still some background flashes, but i THINK i did all the curent version content..

Sukme

Dec 21, 2017
Anyone here having problems with parallaxes? It says ground1_3.png is missing
People have mentioned in prior posts to copy and rename one of the other "ground.png's" to get by the error. Haven't tried this myself. I just backed out and started over and didn't get the error the second time - luck maybe?

Jul 23, 2021
People have mentioned in prior posts to copy and rename one of the other "ground.png's" to get by the error. Haven't tried this myself. I just backed out and started over and didn't get the error the second time - luck maybe?
What I did to get past it is just rename the "ground1_2.png" in the parallaxes folder to "ground1_3.png" and then when you exit the house, some glitches happen here and there and another error pops up which says that ground1_2 is missing, so from here I rename the ground1_3 back to ground1_2, and the game runs perfectly fine again. Although, I did encounter this error 3 more times during my 1 hour playthrough.

nerd332reak

Feb 21, 2020
What I did to get past it is just rename the "ground1_2.png" in the parallaxes folder to "ground1_3.png" and then when you exit the house, some glitches happen here and there and another error pops up which says that ground1_2 is missing, so from here I rename the ground1_3 back to ground1_2, and the game runs perfectly fine again. Although, I did encounter this error 3 more times during my 1 hour playthrough.
Here's the solution is just copy the ground1_2 and rename it to ground 1_3. then you will have all of those parallex ground1_1 to 1_3. and start the game then its works like charms!

• Red Heart
Reactions: sixxxxxxxx

DcntMood

Feb 10, 2021
I noticed that this game has a patreon link,and the Manor does not,i guess mr.Bones decided to give up on the Manor,this game is fire too but it would've been great to play completed version of the first game especially when things only started to spice up in it...

Sukme

Dec 21, 2017
I noticed that this game has a patreon link,and the Manor does not,i guess mr.Bones decided to give up on the Manor,this game is fire too but it would've been great to play completed version of the first game especially when things only started to spice up in it...
It (Manor)doesn't have a patreon because of Patreon's ban on bestiality, incest, loli...

Reactions: Blake639

Leumas9969

Jun 13, 2019
Not gunna lie....
I'd still hit it.
I had this happen to me on the first play. I had a missing ground1_3 error leaving the house and renamed one of the others to eliminate the error leaving the house. I continued playing and this happened taking first bath. Also all dialogs just flashed through in like tenths of a second. The game crashed when I tried sleeping, I restarted and skipped the intro and it did not happen again. The game is crash prone so save VERY often.

u3poD

Dec 26, 2017
hey guys is there guide for part 2 what is avilable like guide linked in 1st post for part 1?

3.40 star(s) 16 Votes