4.10 star(s) 168 Votes
Jul 6, 2022
I don't really know why this thread is still alive... It should've just been abandoned the moment it got the tag.
People should just stop complaining and stop paying him. People that haven't payed him a cent should just shut up, and the people that have payed him, the rational thing is stop paying him since he seems to not to the one thing you are paying him for.
There are many other games out there BETTER than this one and are still on development, why not support them? Why keep feeding this dick for nothing in return?

Don't take this text aggressively please ;).*

AmazonessKing

Amazoness Entrepreneur
Aug 13, 2019
blyss - Mind naming off a few that are better? I've d/led around 500 games from F95zone (Do I have a life? Who knows) and this is still my favorite. (Summertime Saga doesn't count)
It depends on what you are looking for, what you like about the game, and what you would consider to better those aspects. I can already say some games are better than this, and Demon Deals came out recently. I don't think there's anything that stands out from this game unless you are into bestiality for some reason, which I think a lot of people either don't care or actively don't like, like me.

Last edited:

Asshat25

Dec 5, 2020
I don't really know why this thread is still alive... It should've just been abandoned the moment it got the tag.
People should just stop complaining and stop paying him. People that haven't payed him a cent should just shut up, and the people that have payed him, the rational thing is stop paying him since he seems to not to the one thing you are paying him for.
There are many other games out there BETTER than this one and are still on development, why not support them? Why keep feeding this dick for nothing in return?

Care to point me in the direction of some?

Reactions: MrTyler

Marry

Jul 30, 2018
Care to point me in the direction of some?
Honestly it depends on what type of game you are looking for. I think you can't go wrong with games, good workflow, nice art (commissioned artists), fun stories.
And recently i discovered Space Rescue: Code Pink a fun point & click game, still in development that deserves some support.

yercat

Dec 6, 2017
blyss - Mind naming off a few that are better? I've d/led around 500 games from F95zone (Do I have a life? Who knows) and this is still my favorite. (Summertime Saga doesn't count)
Daily lives of my country side - Demon deals - Dandy boy adventures - The tail of desire (bit hard art)

duckhunter03

Mar 8, 2022
Something that manor did well was gradual progress with lewdness. So it starts with touching, groping, asking them to be nude and then progresses as you build the relationship up. It scratched the “summer memories” itch I had. I’m sure you’ve played that already. Daily lives of my countryside had Some of these features with the last update a few months ago.

DatWanGai

Apr 15, 2019
Something that manor did well was gradual progress with lewdness. So it starts with touching, groping, asking them to be nude and then progresses as you build the relationship up. It scratched the “summer memories” itch I had. I’m sure you’ve played that already. Daily lives of my countryside had Some of these features with the last update a few months ago.
I agree with this, I more enjoy gradual progress than just day 1 boom sex! It's kinda why while I love Siren's Domain games I at the same time dislike the pacing in them since the females are pretty much wanting the MC from the get go (That and their focus on the mother being the main heroine in every game.). It's usually within 3 scenes the characters are either having sex or doing sexual acts.

BackRunner

Jun 19, 2017

I kinda agree with you there... But there are some people coming here from discord defending him and well.... I like having some entertainment with my popcorn and smores.

• Haha
Reactions: TrialRagnarok

BlackFoxEv

Jun 4, 2020
I love checking out the discord from time to time, it's hilarious !
"Why they hate him ?" (talking about the F95 thread...again)
"Because they are impatient af and can't understand doc's health issues [...]"

So asking for the third of an update after more than a year is being impatient, and the good "doc has health issues" is gold. Dude... he has been "sick" for two month not a full year what the hell ?
hilarious TRUE? I love how you twist facts and information to your advantage. The only problem is that since you don't get what you want, you can only do the one thing you're good at, drop poison. Yes, I'm very good at it because you don't know what it takes to create, invent, force yourself to continue something when you don't feel like it and have to read mentally retarded people like you. I don't say "retarded" because you are stupid, but because you are unable to understand that the lives of content creators do not revolve around it. You have zero empathy, you demand a lot and you do nothing.

Awesome.

MadGenuis

Jan 6, 2019
hilarious TRUE? I love how you twist facts and information to your advantage. The only problem is that since you don't get what you want, you can only do the one thing you're good at, drop poison. Yes, I'm very good at it because you don't know what it takes to create, invent, force yourself to continue something when you don't feel like it and have to read mentally retarded people like you. I don't say "retarded" because you are stupid, but because you are unable to understand that the lives of content creators do not revolve around it. You have zero empathy, you demand a lot and you do nothing.

Awesome.
Oh, hello there, person who deems to think that they know so much better than anyone else the rigors of creative endeavor. Allow me to introduce myself: this persona of mine goes by the moniker MadGenuis. Among other things I am a writer - for evidence I invite you to examine my signature, where you will find my recently finished full-length erotic novel, just so you know that I am not talking out of my ass -, a professional programmer and a hobbyist game developer.

When I write stories or work on my game, I take my time and only work when I feel like it. It's slow going sometimes, but much faster when inspiration strikes. I create and invent without ever having to force myself, and I don't feel bad about it in the slightest. You know why? Because I do it for free. I don't ask for people to support my dreams, and I won't until I have something I feel would warrant such a request.
When I write code for my work, there is no "not feeling like it," yet I have to create, invent and force myself. I do that because I get paid to do so. In fact, most people who work for a living have to work for their pay. I work so that I can support myself and my dreams, rather than relying on other people to do so for me.

So yeah, as an addendum to the reasons I mentioned in a prior post, there are reasons that people take offense to Bones' way of "working." And yes, I know his situation. I'm in the same one. I just handle it like an adult.

Last edited:

Bruka

May 10, 2021
I kinda agree with you there... But there are some people coming here from discord defending him and well.... I like having some entertainment with my popcorn and smores.
Honestly. I'm at the last stage of denial. I'm just accepting reality.
Not only is he doing nothing but he's making MORE money now so that's a win for him.
Apparently the people giving him money don't care so I guess that's a win for them.
And this thread is still up so we can keep giving this ABANDONED game attention(including me) so that's a win too.
Also a win for his cult piggies "supporters" to come here too.
Let's take a look
Hmm I believe in Bones and that he wont abandon his game, so I will just patiently wait for him to continue. :unsure: :sneaky:
This guy has the hope of 100 Army Vets. At this rate my even my grandkids' grandkids might not see this dog fuck Martha in the Metaverse:LUL:.
I don't say "retarded" because you are stupid, but because you are unable to understand that the lives of content creators do not revolve around it. You have zero empathy, you demand a lot and you do nothing.
This guy believes that a dev that earns ALL of his money through supplying a game has NO correlation to his PERSONAL life. We'll see how he pays for that 2 MONTH "Kidney Stone" surgery or that Fiber internet that he "DESPERATELY" needs if you took his patreon and subscribestar away.:LUL: Also retarded people are cool. Don't be an asshole.
Not sure why people think Bones is making a killing while doing nothing.
I scheduled an eye exam for myself right after I read this one.:LUL:

Marry

Jul 30, 2018

Awesome.
I don't know what to tell you... If you really think i twisted the "facts", which are: we didn't get any update for a year and the only defense on his discord is Bone's health issues that started two month ago. I recommend you read the last 200 pages and go check out the discord, maybe you will use your brain to see trough my retarded brain's though processing.

If i drop poison so nicely it's because i know toxicity so well :giggle: and if you "don't feel like it" to continue working on a projet you stop monthly pledges (up to aprox. 8K $ a month) and take some time for yourself, you are not threatening people to stop working because they ask for an update you PROMISED with hard dates whilst taking the money .

Last edited:
Reactions: devilxxx

devilxxx

Donor
Feb 28, 2017

Awesome.
That show's me you didn't even read any messages. Just right before you, maybe 1 or 2 pages. Other game developers are questioning him already.

If i drop poison so nicely it's because i know toxicity so well :giggle: and if you "don't feel like it" to continue working on a projet you stop monthly pledges (up to aprox. 8K $ a month) and take some time for yourself, you are not threatening people to stop working because they ask for an update you PROMISED with hard dates whilst taking the money .
Exactly.

BlackFoxEv

Jun 4, 2020
You are free to believe what you want, to criticize and give your opinion. That doesn't bother me, what does bother me is that (some people) on this page are so FOOLISH as to belittle a person who has contributed SO MUCH by creating a work out of nothing ALONE. The drawings, the development, the mapping, the bugs, the sounds... For that alone, it deserves respect... Have you paid and do you feel cheated? You are free to think about it. Who am I to say how to feel? But I am a content creator, I do not charge money for it. I know how hard it is, how difficult it is to force yourself to write and create when all the ideas are forced and bad. Most people consume the content you create, they don't give their opinion, they don't thank you, they don't pay, they just consume. And others, in addition, insult and despise.

If you don't believe in someone, don't support them. But attacking him for not being consistent with his posts only poisons him with negative thoughts, and that if it influences feelings such as abandonment, boredom, fed up, tiredness or even rejection for your own work.

Simply criticizing and insulting doesn't help Bones post sooner, so shut the fuck up if you don't have anything better to contribute. That's why I say POISON.

ktez

Feb 15, 2020
You are free to believe what you want, to criticize and give your opinion. That doesn't bother me, what does bother me is that (some people) on this page are so FOOLISH as to belittle a person who has contributed SO MUCH by creating a work out of nothing ALONE. The drawings, the development, the mapping, the bugs, the sounds... For that alone, it deserves respect... Have you paid and do you feel cheated? You are free to think about it. Who am I to say how to feel? But I am a content creator, I do not charge money for it. I know how hard it is, how difficult it is to force yourself to write and create when all the ideas are forced and bad. Most people consume the content you create, they don't give their opinion, they don't thank you, they don't pay, they just consume. And others, in addition, insult and despise.

If you don't believe in someone, don't support them. But attacking him for not being consistent with his posts only poisons him with negative thoughts, and that if it influences feelings such as abandonment, boredom, fed up, tiredness or even rejection for your own work.

Simply criticizing and insulting doesn't help Bones post sooner, so shut the fuck up if you don't have anything better to contribute. That's why I say POISON.
So you support him for like 12 months while he produces nothing and you can't complain, noted.
You're extremely smart.

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 168 Votes