4.10 star(s) 165 Votes

Banality

Jun 16, 2021
ain't gonna ask "when".... i gonna ask "what"
What will be the surprise-gift droppin' on a date "to be announced and delayed of course"
New content or just reworking old scenes?
i mean.... mentioning missed deadlines became such arunning joke... crackin it again would be beating a dead horse (hope Monty is well though)

TrialRagnarok

Scrambled Bussy Appreciator
Donor
Jan 22, 2018
I love this game. But sometimes it seems to me that the game has the wrong name. This game should be called: Bones Tales: The Placeholder :devilish:

View attachment 1605465 View attachment 1605466 View attachment 1605468

P.S. Someone tell me please latest version of the game which does not have this f...n' placeholders?
If the Trello page is anything to tell, the scene from under the table won't be reworked for the next update, so I wouldn't count on that message to go away soon.

TrialRagnarok

Donor
Jan 22, 2018
Aren't the scenes with the placeholder message because he planned to add backgrounds to them? Pretty sure those without it do have backgrounds.
It's been so long since I played the game so I can't support that claim, but if I ever play the current version again, I'd check it out.
I mean, one of his responses to me personally that fateful night where Bones and users collided made him, maybe accidentally, confirm that this next update is only backgrounds and state variations for scenes already in the game (my post got deleted by mods and Bones then deleted his response so you cannot find it).
If he can't be bothered to make a simple static background for every scene missing them after so many months, then that's further proof that he's just been wasting time doing other stuff and not working on the one thing that pays his bills.
1642618997785.png
I don't remember specific comments because I only read some of them even so, forgot about most of them quickly enough haha
On another topic; state variation for scenes is pretty much just different text for a scene. It's not the same as an extension for a scene after that character's state event which does add new stuff. It's just text. If all that's true, then the loli sis won't be getting a state event since those require new scenes. He only mentioned state variations and backgrounds and the Trello page supports that is all that is coming. I could be wrong, but I'm way too pessimistic at this point. The last update barely had any content as it is.
It varies slightly, depending on how much work he planned to do. For example, Vera has a totally different scene in the bathroom downstairs if she's in Dominant or Submissive, so if these State Variations imply changes like these then I can appreciate that. However, I'm not saying:
1642619290686.png if that were the case. As it was been said ad nauseum, having more XP and practice makes stuff go faster, not slower. so it'd make sense to have something more interesting than a background and dialogue changes taking into account the time that has passed.

Either way, whatever happens, happens. I'm way too tired to care whether or not people keep wasting money and where they're doing it so in the end... shit's wacked, yo!

Aight, see ya later and godspeed, mate!

Decker

Aug 6, 2016
It's been so long since I played the game so I can't support that claim, but if I ever play the current version again, I'd check it out.

View attachment 1606041
I don't remember specific comments because I only read some of them even so, forgot about most of them quickly enough haha

It varies slightly, depending on how much work he planned to do. For example, Vera has a totally different scene in the bathroom downstairs if she's in Dominant or Submissive, so if these State Variations imply changes like these then I can appreciate that. However, I'm not saying:
View attachment 1606043 if that were the case. As it was been said ad nauseum, having more XP and practice makes stuff go faster, not slower. so it'd make sense to have something more interesting than a background and dialogue changes taking into account the time that has passed.

Either way, whatever happens, happens. I'm way too tired to care whether or not people keep wasting money and where they're doing it so in the end... shit's wacked, yo!

Aight, see ya later and godspeed, mate!
I can confirm. From the sneak peek that he shared on Discord also Vera's night blowjob will be different depending on the variation.
I suppose that he will remove the placeholder when I will implement the state variation for said scene.

TrialRagnarok: You seem quite informed so I'll ask you a question. When the doc said that all girls will have a state variation he meant that they will have only the two that we are already seeing or he plans to add a tree of state variation. Just to summarize, Vera will only have two state (Submissive and Dominat) or there will be other state variation? I don't know id this was already discussed on Discord so I'm asking you. Oseo Bones feel free to answer on his behalf or even on PM if you don't want to spoil the others ;)

Thanks.

Oseo Bones

Game Developer
Aug 10, 2017
When the doc said that all girls will have a state variation he meant that they will have only the two that we are already seeing or he plans to add a tree of state variation. Just to summarize, Vera will only have two state (Submissive and Dominat) or there will be other state variation? I don't know id this was already discussed on Discord so I'm asking you. Oseo Bones feel free to answer on his behalf or even on PM if you don't want to spoil the others ;)

Thanks.
There's actually 3 per character... For example, in the case of Vera: Dominant, Submissive and Repressed...
The third one never gets mentioned by players 'cause it is the one with less sexual outcomes (as of now...)

Oseo Bones

Game Developer
Aug 10, 2017
Wait, so are you implying that every girl will have new/different scenes in all three states? Because a reluctant Martha in the permissive state is a lot hotter to me than how eager she is as passionate.
Yes... The whole idea of the "states" is for players to enjoy their preferred type of interactions with the girls. If people want to be dominated by Vera, they can have it, if they want to dominate her, they can have it... if they want to go after her when she is trying to avoid them, they can try it. Same for every other character. The RED state is the most "realistic", so to speak. Martha Won't be willing to let her son do nasty stuff to her, but there will be ways for the player to try it, though it won't be as easy as with the GREEN or PINK state.

The RED states will start to have more actions when I rework the sleeping scenes, for example.

ClawedDog

Jul 29, 2020
Man sad to see this great game have such a lazy dev i mean that daily lives in my countryside (or whatever its called) game has a reason that updates r so few n far between. But this isnt just on dude working on a game. It would be so much more damn popular if he'd just do his job. Bones chuck in a few more updates in a short burst n surely you'd get a few more idiots on ur patreon than leave it. Also is it gay that bones has given me more pleasure than some of my exs have

Aoni79

Jun 7, 2020
now we are talking

I'm glad it's finally completed

The last time I saw it said it was abandoned

I'm glad it's not anymore
It has many scenes and many characters.

Hopefully it will serve as an example for a certain skeleton
Don't forget, there is a Community Mod of Urban Demons which expands the Content of the original Game as a Standalone Game

Feb 27, 2020
now we are talking

I'm glad it's finally completed

The last time I saw it said it was abandoned

I'm glad it's not anymore
It has many scenes and many characters.

Hopefully it will serve as an example for a certain skeleton
Funny you say that, cuz thats a buggy, incomplete mess.
  • Brutally easy to get softlocked, unable to progress the story.
  • Some scenes/dialogue are misnamed or straight up missing, its not that often, mind you, but it shouldnt even be the case.
  • Also theres a lot of promised content that just never made it (the pool showers sex scenes were never implemented. Like the girls are literally standing there but you cant interact for shit)
  • Lots of typos and an overall unpolished product.
Despite my points, its not that awful if you go overkill with the save files. That thread also has some pointers on how to deal with some misnamed scenes too. What im saying is that it can be playable. But i would never, EVER, claim it should "serve as an example" to anyone. Maybe as a reference of what your project should NEVER end up like.

Also yeah go checkout ChillyScholar UD (Way, way more content by fans. Its "Completed" cuz it has everything the original UD has, and "Abandoned" cuz the next update will be the last) as well as Xalenda UD (focused more on absolute corruption and characters backstories)

Reactions: azdaz

TrialRagnarok

Donor
Jan 22, 2018
Should I start game with my own saves? Does new versions breaks them?
Saves from before the current version (0.17.3) break the game OR if they're 0.16.2.1 or older, don't work at all.

Check this post by MrD5, he's got you covered with saves.

4.10 star(s) 165 Votes