Shdo

Apr 29, 2017
The cheat is still ongoing maybe it will be added on next update.
I just read it on steam.

mrpopo69

Aug 10, 2019
Bonetown is a lot more playable with cheats but whether you find the content enjoyable is a whole nother subject

its a classic and a clunky mess

Reactions: Larry2000
Mar 18, 2018
I remember this game, think I still have the CD somewhere. Are the controls still shit and can you play as Satan again? Although think they probably removed the Ron Jeremy stuff.
I beta tested this version, they kept the Ron Jeremy stuff in. Honestly, I don't think they removed anything, just minor additions here and there.

Reactions: parakep

MysticXcore

Mar 16, 2018
Hey guys, I have FULL SAVE 100% MAX
Here you go
EDIT: if you guys don't know how to add the save file... just go to C:\Users\Username\AppData\Roaming\BoneTown\savegames
then add the save file superman into the savegames folder

Last edited:

Xorgroth

Modder
Oct 12, 2017
I beta tested this version, they kept the Ron Jeremy stuff in. Honestly, I don't think they removed anything, just minor additions here and there.
Ahh, yeah I did go to the steam page and guess they only added a bunch of stuff and increased the texture sizes.

soulruyu

Nov 11, 2018
holy shit i just beat the man on hard. and hard is retarded had to spam shrooms and hit her twice which does 1% per hit so i had to hit her 100 times and she instant knocks me down. like bruh don't do hard mode.

• Wow
Reactions: septacycell

Pamlau

Dec 27, 2017
Hey guys, I have FULL SAVE 100% MAX
Here you go
EDIT: if you guys don't know how to add the save file... just go to C:\Users\edris\AppData\Roaming\BoneTown\savegames
then add the save file superman into the savegames folder
thank you, but for some reason it doesn't have the chapter positions unlocked

Scorpio1971

Jun 23, 2017
Gyz,is there anything new from "Bonetown"
Also will savegames from "Bonetown" can be playable on this game?

Pa3uk

Jul 22, 2017
For (+ -) normal FPS, DO NOT raise your "Lighting" on ULTRA, this is a very strange option (a crowd of people walking, a bunch of shadows / drawing distance, etc.) ... BUT - this is the option that eats up about 20 !!!! FPS (now expensive two bulbs on the horizon -_-). Set it to Low / Medium and you (by magic) will have an acceleration of 15-20 Frames ... Do not draw (range) to Ultra-Medium (because at ultra everything looks horrible in the distance) ... Shadows (if not important to you) can be turned off +-5 FPS. I noticed that the number of the crowd (oddly enough) does not change the FPS ...
Check the settings by standing at the end of the pier in the first city (literally at the beginning), looking at the city, NOT at the sea -_-

3.50 star(s) 14 Votes