Unity Bonfire [v0.67.0] [Hogswild Prasetto]

4.30 star(s) 9 Votes

Thassia Faune

May 11, 2018
I usually test my tattoos in the creator, there was a time i tried too many tattoos in a single character and the game became too slow. Wonder if there is actually a way to make tattoos removable...

Reactions: rzruzz

likeike12

Dec 27, 2018
Still can not have sex with Bolt ?
In the latest version you can

1. Talk to Bolt and tell him about the Inn so he can get the workshop space he wants.
  2. When bolt is in the inn go upstairs in the inn near the bed hit F1
  3. type refpos, it will save some coords
  4. After doing refpos type target Bolt -> if done correctly text will appear saying bolt is targeted in the console
  5. After bolt is targeted do tp2refpos
  6. Bolt will now be upstairs
  7. With bolt still targeted hit F1 again and type the following cmd's for different sex positions
    1. sca1 -> Doggy style
    2. sca2 -> Missionary
    3. sco1 -> Oral
    4. sc69 -> 69

Have fun!

EDIT: As of version 35.1

Fernandoflick

Jul 25, 2019
Hi people!

I bring you a character with secret hair that you can wear outside of the dungeon. I made it available for download on the site.

Jow.gif

Download

It also has custom game commands to make it easy to make your character, is still under development, who has more ideas would be great.

see below:

1569017327896.png

I'm sorry anything, if it's not in the community rules, please disregard (delete post)
Thank you guys!

:D;)

Reactions: NMGNT

James Moriarty

Oct 9, 2017
Hi people!

I bring you a character with secret hair that you can wear outside of the dungeon. I made it available for download on the site.

View attachment 406262

Download

It also has custom game commands to make it easy to make your character, is still under development, who has more ideas would be great.

see below:

View attachment 406263

I'm sorry anything, if it's not in the community rules, please disregard (delete post)
Thank you guys!

:D;)
A brazillian site, this is amazing, I didn't expect that!

Thassia Faune

May 11, 2018
Sorry to say but this game was made to the gay public and it was being developed since a LONG time ago so... Better give up on having any female characters in this game.
Your best option right know is getting Skyrim and having a lot of LoversLab mods i guess

Reactions: eo1n
Apr 6, 2018
fuck you man after 3 hours i was looking for female i explore every area for fuck with hanging big dick now its a gay game you are a gay i am delete right away i like map and everything but GAY C'mon man please shit
Yeah, sure... After 3 hours of fucking male orcs you don't get it's a gay game. Say what you want, but I bet you had a hardon all that time. 1 hour? Okay. 3 hours? Come on, man. You enjoyed it.

Reactions: James Moriarty

3308ktk

Sep 26, 2019
hello
i'm new, Can somebody help me?
I would like to know where I can find "Bolt Sunder", I have searched the map but I cannot find him, I have also used the commands but it does not work.
I would like to know what I am doing wrong

likeike12

Dec 27, 2018
hello
i'm new, Can somebody help me?
I would like to know where I can find "Bolt Sunder", I have searched the map but I cannot find him, I have also used the commands but it does not work.
I would like to know what I am doing wrong
Hit F1 on your keyboard while in the game.

Type tp2orc Bolt

That will teleport you to Bolt Sunder

Refer to my last post on page 26 if you want to knock him up.

EDIT: You must be in the Outback -> if you are in a portal area (Inn, Island, Bathhouse, etc.) Get back in the normal outback area. Once in the normal outback area use the cmd

3308ktk

Sep 26, 2019
Hit F1 on your keyboard while in the game.

Type tp2orc Bolt

That will teleport you to Bolt Sunder

Refer to my last post on page 26 if you want to knock him up.

EDIT: You must be in the Outback -> if you are in a portal area (Inn, Island, Bathhouse, etc.) Get back in the normal outback area. Once in the normal outback area use the cmd
thanks so much

FartingRainbows

Oct 14, 2019
Windows 10 + WinRar app + MEGAsync app .... Download MEGA version = WinRar diagnoses error - Write error in the file - Cannot execute.
Why can't I get this game to run?

Martyrdom

Sep 30, 2019
Please, where's the wood for Oriol? God, I've walked thru the eentire map twice, adn nothing...
Also, I've made Celik become a "Monster" with the Genie, and he runs randomly to fap across the map... I talk to him and he wont answer... :(
Also, how to get to the Tutorial for Scrolls? i cant find it.
Sry and thx in advance... graet game btw

4.30 star(s) 9 Votes