Unity Bonfire [v0.67.0] [Hogswild Prasetto]

4.30 star(s) 9 Votes

Martyrdom

Sep 30, 2019
Also, I found a big bbadass attitude guy under a rock (Could be fully transformed celik?), but no matter what I answer, conversation ends.
+ I press "speak" to the tattooed guy who looks at the stars, and nothing happens.
and to finish, apparently Tatoos from Eve ( the genie in the beach) dissapear after Editing your char? I edited him because I didnt like the way he was changing, but tattoos dissapeared also... :(
sry for so many questions btw

Martyrdom

Sep 30, 2019
found the wood sticks in the fire, between Oriol and Celik, but its probabbly bugged
i click, and i wont get wood. sad, cant complete oriol quest

Hogswild

Mar 2, 2018
found the wood sticks in the fire, between Oriol and Celik, but its probabbly bugged
i click, and i wont get wood. sad, cant complete oriol quest
On a clean character and without doing any kind of business with the genie, Oriol's quest is made so that the fireplace scene triggers automatically if you're close to it, there is no need to get any sticks nor click anywhere.

RenZReh

May 16, 2018
UPD

And so, for two months, in the update we received only.
Useless cave(s?) ((which can be done in 5 minutes.) it's really useless, you can't do anything in the cave, аnd nothing is hidden in it. There is a conversation with the Celik in which he can be offered shelter, and he talks about the cave. But you cannot send him there.)
And milk pome. (Is it doing anything at all?)
(disappointment)

(Bugs that have not been fixed for half a year.)
The bug has not been fixed when you open the lamp under curse of the genie. (The conversation should start, but nothing happens)
Eye color changes to white when you complete a task with the connection of stars in the picture.
The stones that lead you to the goal do not disappear (those that lead you from Bo to the star circle)
After Oriol scene, beard on my character changed.

(These are the two most commonplace bugs, if you specifically lower the FPS, you can go through textures or jump on very high ledges.)

Last edited:

Martyrdom

Sep 30, 2019
On a clean character and without doing any kind of business with the genie, Oriol's quest is made so that the fireplace scene triggers automatically if you're close to it, there is no need to get any sticks nor click anywhere.
Meaning I Have to make a new character, because I did stuff with the Genies, otherwise I cant complete Oriols quest?
I have to beggining from new? meh...

Thassia Faune

May 11, 2018
UPD

And so, for two months, in the update we received only.
Useless cave(s?) ((which can be done in 5 minutes.) it's really useless, you can't do anything in the cave, аnd nothing is hidden in it. There is a conversation with the Celik in which he can be offered shelter, and he talks about the cave. But you cannot send him there.)
And milk pome. (Is it doing anything at all?)
(disappointment)

(Bugs that have not been fixed for half a year.)
The bug has not been fixed when you open the lamp under curse of the genie. (The conversation should start, but nothing happens)
Eye color changes to white when you complete a task with the connection of stars in the picture.
The stones that lead you to the goal do not disappear (those that lead you from Bo to the star circle)
After Oriol scene, beard on my character changed.

(These are the two most commonplace bugs, if you specifically lower the FPS, you can go through textures or jump on very high ledges.)
The cave is good to move from the start to Oriol fast, and is a nice environment for pictures, but sadly you can't interact with spawned characters outside specific zones like the Inn
There are new items like the new pauldron (better looking) and new gloves
There is a slight revamp in orcs hair texture to look better, and the color changing UI is more refined
The best feature so far is the ability to FINALLY delete inventory items, now you can delete unused tattoos that makes orc files huge (thanks alot Prasetto)
Also the game now loads way faster
Unfortunatedly there is a bug that sometimes makes F1 and ESC keys not work properly after you use a scroll, so you can't use menus and command anymore.
BTW, i hope there's a new way to close the command window soon, instead of having to type EXIT everytime

Last edited:

Thassia Faune

May 11, 2018
I thought it didn't work, but you have to click outside of the window to make it work or finish inputting a command

4.30 star(s) 9 Votes