Unity Bonfire [v0.67.0] [Hogswild Prasetto]

4.40 star(s) 10 Votes

Longfang

Feb 19, 2018
Here's Hogswild's patch note for 0.16.1 :

• Dialogues post-interaction for NPC babs. No more "That was better than boardgames".
  • "Missionary" interaction now has proper AI for the character on top. You still need to force a switch in order to get out of it (or don't... let him have at it, all the way)
  • NPCs now save their own progress, should they be altered by whatever your own character does to them.
  • NPCs can be created as merged/fusions with another NPC. A bit like matryoshkas.Additionally, unfuse dialogue actions allow them to split.
  • Item equip and unequip, basic expressions, dialogue quit and "go to location" actions for dialogues.
  • Added basic AI pathfinding that allows them to move around the outback and also around inside the Inn. Mostly used for the "go to location" action.
  • Foreplay fixed for fantasies.
  • Certain console commands can no longer be executed during cinematics nor special bonfire scenes.
  • Switched DirectX9 API with OpenGL Core, for those running the game on 15 year old kitchen appliances like toasters or refrigerators. Support for VHS tape recorders is now discontinued.
Known issues:

• AI pathfinding will make unload times a bit longer than usual, mostly when crossing a portal from the Outback.
  • Since each player file saves individual progresses of every custom NPC into their profile, altering the source NPC file will not have those changes taking effect on whatever the player has already saved. Fixed in 0.16.1f1 by using the "dory" console command.

Reactions: Leotwo

nickclark89

Nov 10, 2017
Just keep looking for the gaint stonehenge like structures in the valley, look at top of one of the stones. Also you must finish the task of the second one before he shows up
Thank you! I found that stonehenge-like thingy with a lot of rune-symbols but nothing happens. I did help the second red orc and had sex with him already. I'm gonna give another try right now! thank you for your help!

Asmodea

Oct 30, 2017
Thank you! I found that stonehenge-like thingy with a lot of rune-symbols but nothing happens. I did help the second red orc and had sex with him already. I'm gonna give another try right now! thank you for your help!
At the red guys lcation, if youlook to the tree and have it on your right, the other guy should be on your left. He is standingon top of the middle stone

nickclark89

Nov 10, 2017
At the red guys lcation, if youlook to the tree and have it on your right, the other guy should be on your left. He is standingon top of the middle stone
I mean I found the third orc (the one with pipe) but I dont know what to do next xD

Asmodea

Oct 30, 2017
I mean I found the third orc (the one with pipe) but I dont know what to do next XD
aaaah, run up the steep hill (there is a pathway) you should run into one of those flying things. It will guide you to the next location where you have to connect the stars to make a constellation.

Reactions: nickclark89

nickclark89

Nov 10, 2017
aaaah, run up the steep hill (there is a pathway) you should run into one of those flying things. It will guide you to the next location where you have to connect the stars to make a constellation.
aw thank you! I completed the game :) this game needs more bottom scenes for the main character tho :winkytongue:

cant wait to see more!

dennisfiish

Jan 3, 2018
A few questions:
1. Does anyone possibly have a patron name we can use?
2. Is the tavern for the t-shirt the inn? or is it something new?
3. Do we have a 'give' code for the t-shirt?

Thanks

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

ArcticPerv

Jun 11, 2017
0.17.0 Free Revision

Unfortunately he recompiled the entire game, instead of just releasing it as a patch, so you'll have to download it all again.

4.40 star(s) 10 Votes