Unity Bonfire [v0.67.0] [Hogswild Prasetto]

4.40 star(s) 10 Votes

Hogswild

Mar 2, 2018
0.17.0 Free Revision

Unfortunately he recompiled the entire game, instead of just releasing it as a patch, so you'll have to download it all again.
Patching would be a lightweight solution, but based on my experience with other projects it can be a problem when most users of this game barely know what version they're using and get the wrong patch for the wrong version. The ultimate solution would be to have an autoupdate feature, but that is not really a priority on an internet dominated by high speed lanes, where you can simply download the whole thing and replace the old version folder.

I'm not gonna beg you to stop leaking the versions over here (mostly because I know that is impossible), but for your case and to avoid confusion, you could simply wait a few days for me to patch things after the patrons find anything critical; I usually recompile the game multiple times after publishing.

Reactions: Orion0317

Nor_Di

Nov 2, 2017
Oh my blob! Hogswild is here in person. How did we deserve his attention? (No offense)

Leotwo

Dec 13, 2017
0.17.0 Free Revision

Unfortunately he recompiled the entire game, instead of just releasing it as a patch, so you'll have to download it all again.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thanks.
Looks like no one is seeding it :/

ArcticPerv

Jun 11, 2017
Patching would be a lightweight solution, but based on my experience with other projects it can be a problem when most users of this game barely know what version they're using and get the wrong patch for the wrong version. The ultimate solution would be to have an autoupdate feature, but that is not really a priority on an internet dominated by high speed lanes, where you can simply download the whole thing and replace the old version folder.

I'm not gonna beg you to stop leaking the versions over here (mostly because I know that is impossible), but for your case and to avoid confusion, you could simply wait a few days for me to patch things after the patrons find anything critical; I usually recompile the game multiple times after publishing.
Thanks for posting. First, I'd like to say that I think you're incredibly talented, which is exactly why I decided to become a Patron in the first place. I'm glad you have realistic expectations about what is basically piracy. You're right, there really is no full proof solution to stop it. Personally I would never have even heard of your game if it wasn't for this forum, so it does offer at least some amount of exposure for the game, as little as that may actually mean to you. I wish you luck in continuing your game. I will continue to be a Patron as long as you maintain the project, which I hope gets seen through to completion.

Thanks.
Looks like no one is seeding it :/
It was on a seedbox that went down for some reason today. Will be seeded again shortly. The chances of anyone else sticking around to seed is going to be very close to zero, but I will keep the latest version on an active box.

And to those of you downloading from IPs in countries where this kind of content is illegal, please be safe!

James Moriarty

Oct 9, 2017
I wanna know if there's a way to make the main character wet all the time without running around or without peppers, even if by console and don't being lore friendly. The models looks so good with the shimmery but it's hard to get. Anyone?

Nor_Di

Nov 2, 2017
I wanna know if there's a way to make the main character wet all the time without running around or without peppers, even if by console and don't being lore friendly. The models looks so good with the shimmery but it's hard to get. Anyone?
You can create an NPC during the dialogue with which your character will get the effect of sweating on 9999999999... seconds. Can you create it yourself?

Asmodea

Oct 30, 2017
You can create an NPC during the dialogue with which your character will get the effect of sweating on 9999999999... seconds. Can you create it yourself?
not that I am aware. There is probably a possiblilty to do so by console, but the correct commands are missing. I found out you have the ossibility to give item through console but you need the correct ID for each item.

Nor_Di

Nov 2, 2017
Well... I tried as best I could. That's all I could create at this moments.
P.S. Easter eggs - Morrowind
P.P.S. My English is terrible!

Asmodea

Oct 30, 2017
Odd, there is no LocalLow folder in my appdata map. I also have the same issue with another game.

Asmodea

Oct 30, 2017
Is this an NPC? I think the extension has to be changed into .orc instead of .bab to work if it is.

EDIT: It is not an NPC. But there is nothing showing aside from my own NPC in the mods manager screen

Nor_Di

Nov 2, 2017
Is this an NPC? I think the extension has to be changed into .orc instead of .bab to work if it is.

EDIT: It is not an NPC. But there is nothing showing aside from my own NPC in the mods manager screen
.orc files are the player's files, his image and achievements. Let's try 2 other ways...

Asmodea

Oct 30, 2017
Aaah, I always made my NPC from character I have created before

The folder in the first spoilertag seems to do the trick.

Nor_Di

Nov 2, 2017
lordofshapes - Quick access to some characteristics of all the characters in the game.
itemlist - All ID for give.
tinkerbell - Сamera does not move.

Reactions: he_found_you
4.40 star(s) 10 Votes