Unity Bonfire [v0.67.0] [Hogswild Prasetto]

4.40 star(s) 10 Votes

Nor_Di

Nov 2, 2017
Looks like Hogswild did not really like what I did. Better not use wishmaker any more. It may end badly.

Reactions: riwigica

FurryBaraPlz

Oct 19, 2017
Really? That's a pity. I hope he didn't break your mod on purpose.. Now that makes me think i maybe shouldn't play the new version. I like your mod a lot. I feel like that should be possible to be done in game without any hacks or mods.

Nor_Di

Nov 2, 2017
Well... He did not break my mod, he just did so now he ... does not work as he should. Now all the teams (except sweat) will show you that Hogswild is thinking about interfering with his game. BUT! This does not mean that I can not find another way...
By the way, all that appeared in the 0.18 is a new glasses and not finished fourth character. I still do not understand about tattoo, but what is not the point. So while you can stay at 0.17

Asmodea

Oct 30, 2017
So I found the new NPC (he is at the real stiff fruit tree after doin Bo's Quest). I did dialogue and most of them make you respawn at start and do the conversation again. But now he pulled out a flask and ninja'd away. Anywone knows where he went?

EDIT: Apparently he spawns back at the tree later. It seems you can only talk to him atm. Or has someone else found anything?

Last edited:

hupi1008

Apr 5, 2018
So I found the new NPC (he is at the real stiff fruit tree after doin Bo's Quest). I did dialogue and most of them make you respawn at start and do the conversation again. But now he pulled out a flask and ninja'd away. Anywone knows where he went?

EDIT: Apparently he spawns back at the tree later. It seems you can only talk to him atm. Or has someone else found anything?
I can't found the new NPC... ;-(

Asmodea

Oct 30, 2017
Anyone know how to get the new guy? All the logical answers are grayed out.
Apparently, you can only talk to im atm. He is trying out new dialoguesystem (branching instead of linear). Probably next update has more content with this guys, but for now, you can only talk to him

I can't found the new NPC... ;-(
You must have finished Bo's Quest (the last one) before he spawnw

Navlag

Apr 11, 2018
I've tried to mess with all the lanterns in the inn, as they turn on and off when interacted with, but i haven't found anything yet. I've only just found this out a few minutes ago and with that (I'm guessing its an orc) shadow figure standing in the dark corner near the lantern I'm guessing there's more to be found. So far what I've done is turn off all the lights and masturbate while on the bed, there are other things i want to try to see if anything gets triggered but i don't really think there is much atm. I'll report back here if I find anything- also i found the genie on the smaller island and at first refused his offer.. after which i couldn't talk to him again so i restarted the game and merged with him this time around, With there being to options to morph into a "beastly" figure (makes you look more like the ape fellow) or a more "erotic" shape (makes you look more like the genie) you can change your body but if overused it will be irreversible, even with the "restore" option. I can't seem to find the supposed 2 other genies that he mentions but I'll be rechecking some places before calling it quits until the next update~ :]

Navlag

Apr 11, 2018
i guess that is all that there is to find T,_,T the only thing ive been able to find is a bit of dialog with the first orc nps after breaking/corrupting the genies arm bracers. After having sex and making him cum (or yourself) he will comment about his changing body. i also found dialog to take the red orc npc to the bath house but no other orc has this option in their dialog.

he_found_you

Jun 11, 2017
Does someone have a full list of all known console commands?
And is there like a tutorial, as I am starting the game for the fifth time, and still am not sure I've went trough the whole thing.

Thanks to all who reply, for your time!

Asmodea

Oct 30, 2017
you can use "help" to get the most used commands in console (F1)

"tinkerbell" freezes the camera position

"lordofshapes" gives you a toggle to change diferent aspects of all the NPC in the world you are currently in (length, fat, size,...)

"itemlist" gives you an entire list of avaible item

"give (number)" gives you said item

Nor_Di

Nov 2, 2017
Remove the curse from yourself - F1 -> purify
Remove the curse from NPC - F1 -> target (NPC name) -> purify

Nor_Di

Nov 2, 2017
In 0.18, 4 orc will appear near to the tree, but he has not been completed. And so, that's all. It remains to wait new scenes...

Hogswild

Mar 2, 2018
Try to play Version 0.18.X, found some problems:

1.Cannot find LATEX CONDOM, It was in inn bedroom before.
2.Cannot find AESTHETIC GLASSES and FLIPFLOPS,It was on the island before.
3.Island Cannot trigger animation, Cannot trigger that Red genius (magic lamp).

How to Solve these problems? Thanks . :extremelyhappy:
You probably marked your character as a "classic lore" one, and those items and events will not trigger as such.

ile241

Apr 24, 2018
I Love This Game,
Bonfire,
The Best Game I've Ever Played,
Great Game Creator.

Look Forward To ……
1.More Sex Positions (Different Positions、ThreeSome Orcs Sex);
2.More Special NPC (Some Mission);
3.More Story (Long Plot);
4.More Genie (Different Animation);
5.The Extended Bathroom (Special Functions);
6.Item Equip Can Remove Genie's Curse (Self, NPC After Sex);
7.Monster Can Fuck After Fight (Monster With Two Cocks、Or Tentacle、Or Cock Tail);
8.Extended Map Or More Transmission Gate (Cave、Fight Arena、Desert、Lakeside);
9.More Fast Fucking Frequency Can Be Chose (By Player);
10.More Items (Glans Ring、Butt Plug、Special Condom);
11.A Drifting Bottle That Triggers The Plot (Island Sea);

Etc…………:tf:

Thanks Hogswild Prasetto Create This Game !!!

4.40 star(s) 10 Votes