Great Game Creator.

Look Forward To ……
1.More Sex Positions (Different Positions、ThreeSome Orcs Sex);
2.More Special NPC (Some Mission);
3.More Story (Long Plot);
4.More Genie (Different Animation);
5.The Extended Bathroom (Special Functions);
6.Item Equip Can Remove Genie's Curse (Self, NPC After Sex);
7.Monster Can Fuck After Fight (Monster With Two Cocks、Or Tentacle、Or Cock Tail);
8.Extended Map Or More Transmission Gate (Cave、Fight Arena、Desert、Lakeside);
9.More Fast Fucking Frequency Can Be Chose (By Player);
10.More Ttems (Glans Ring、Butt Plug、Special Condom);
11.A Drifting Bottle That Triggers The Plot (Island Sea);

Etc…………:tf:

Thanks Hogswild Prasetto (Bonfire Game Creator), You Are Perfect !!!
Are these actual things that will be added into the game in the future? or are these just things you want in the game?

xiaogelo

Apr 15, 2018
【Maked Som Tattoos 】 x'D

Step:
1.Put on this site (Windows)
C:\Users\Administrator\AppData\LocalLow\Prasetto\Bonfire\Tattoos

2.Open Bonfire and choose your character, Start game, Input instruction:
F1
tattoo filename
tattoo 21
tattoo 22
tattoo 23
tattoo 24
tattoo 25
tattoo 26
Exit

3.You will see your item bar added tattoo props, You can put on or unload.

001.jpg 002.jpg
Download Website :

……

bboi666

May 2, 2018
I'm not sure if this would be an applicable thread, but I can't even run the game. When the Patreon Logo pops up, if I click, it disappears, then nothing happens.

Hogswild

Mar 2, 2018
I'm not sure if this would be an applicable thread, but I can't even run the game. When the Patreon Logo pops up, if I click, it disappears, then nothing happens.
An explanation to this problem can be read on the help file that comes with the game.

dennisfiish

Jan 3, 2018
I'm guessing Hogswild has been pretty busy. There hasn't been an update this month. I've been checking every day, and theres nothing :/

Reactions: Niewienic

BNFRTRLL

May 17, 2018
Hey,
Do you know any solution what can make the latest version run on a pc. This is not a gamer pc, but the graphic card is pretty good yet the game does not go further then 86%. The older versions could run.

Reactions: riwigica

Nor_Di

Nov 2, 2017
Version 0.19.X

A bit delayed, but finally here. This version includes:

• A new custom fusion sequence that complements the "Fuse" dialogue action for custom NPCs created by the community. Durian, an NPC provided by Trencalos, will allow you to quickly preview the sequence as well as having some extra fun with him. He can be located around the Sundial Circle.
  • New baggy patchwork leather pants and a head bandanahave been added to the collection of things you can wear: you can find them around the Island scene.
  • Additionally, a Recall Cock Ring can be found in the dark room at the Inn, which will allow you to replay the fusion sequences with any of the classic orcs (Celik, Oriol, Bo, etc) while worn. Now by default, the sequences will no longer play every time you get busy with them, instead only triggering the first time.
  • Characters can now save as fusions, though it is on a very early stage of testing and some things may still break. Use the console command "Unfuse" to quickly split from any merger you wish to end.
  • Item markers around the places will now display a color, allowing you to tell important items apart from consumables.
Known issues:

• The new custom fusion sequence lacks most sound effects.
  • Oriol's cutscene "blacks out" for a while, apart from looking completely broken when it doesn't. In general, many things in the old sequences need to be reworked so that they use the new sequence frameworks that were developed for the newest encounters.
  • Some animations snap out during dialogues, and sometimes you may notice the characters "dance in place" if the dialogue is triggered while they turn around to face the player.
  • Triggering the "Unfuse" action on a fused character through a third NPC will play the "split" sequence as if it comes from you and the third NPC, and not with your former partner.
  • Newest Windows 10 update really messed things up.
No download link, sorry...

tiba122

Feb 6, 2018
Version 0.19.X

A bit delayed, but finally here. This version includes:

• A new custom fusion sequence that complements the "Fuse" dialogue action for custom NPCs created by the community. Durian, an NPC provided by Trencalos, will allow you to quickly preview the sequence as well as having some extra fun with him. He can be located around the Sundial Circle.
  • New baggy patchwork leather pants and a head bandanahave been added to the collection of things you can wear: you can find them around the Island scene.
  • Additionally, a Recall Cock Ring can be found in the dark room at the Inn, which will allow you to replay the fusion sequences with any of the classic orcs (Celik, Oriol, Bo, etc) while worn. Now by default, the sequences will no longer play every time you get busy with them, instead only triggering the first time.
  • Characters can now save as fusions, though it is on a very early stage of testing and some things may still break. Use the console command "Unfuse" to quickly split from any merger you wish to end.
  • Item markers around the places will now display a color, allowing you to tell important items apart from consumables.
Known issues:

• The new custom fusion sequence lacks most sound effects.
  • Oriol's cutscene "blacks out" for a while, apart from looking completely broken when it doesn't. In general, many things in the old sequences need to be reworked so that they use the new sequence frameworks that were developed for the newest encounters.
  • Some animations snap out during dialogues, and sometimes you may notice the characters "dance in place" if the dialogue is triggered while they turn around to face the player.
  • Triggering the "Unfuse" action on a fused character through a third NPC will play the "split" sequence as if it comes from you and the third NPC, and not with your former partner.
  • Newest Windows 10 update really messed things up.
No download link, sorry...
Do you know when you can upload it?

Reactions: riwigica
4.40 star(s) 10 Votes