Unity Bonfire [v0.67.0] [Hogswild Prasetto]

4.40 star(s) 10 Votes

Asmodea

Oct 30, 2017
Now everything works?
Well, there is a NPC called wishmaker, who can change the size of my dick (shorten, lengten, thickness), make me sweat or fat. Im not sure what gnome does really. I can also fly although I havent found how you can descend, other then falling to my death :p. That is about what he can do

One thing I have noticed however, whenever I load a NPC, all the effects that Wishmaker did on me are gone, like they never happened

Nor_Di

Nov 2, 2017
P.S. Easter eggs - Morrowind
I can also fly although I havent found how you can descend, other then falling to my death :p.
MW-quest-A_Falling_Wizard_02.jpg
Use M to jump to some rune circles.
One thing I have noticed however, whenever I load a NPC, all the effects that Wishmaker did on me are gone, like they never happened
When the level is loaded again, all effects are removed, but you can save the changes with the save command (Except temporary)

Would be nice if you all would share your NPS... It becomes lonely...

Asmodea

Oct 30, 2017
Well, here are mine

Also, how did you put foreplay in the option aside from speak?

Nor_Di

Nov 2, 2017
What do you mean by the Morrowind easter egg?
When you start playing in Morrowind and leave the city, a person falls from the sky. After searching his corpse you will find a scroll for +1000 to agility. Using it you jump very high and breaking to death. The Wishmaker does the same if you choose Special.

Apparently, few can compare these two events.

Asmodea

Oct 30, 2017
In
When you start playing in Morrowind and leave the city, a person falls from the sky. After searching his corpse you will find a scroll for +1000 to agility. Using it you jump very high and breaking to death. The Wishmaker does the same if you chooseв Special.

Apparently, few can compare these two events.
In our defense it has been a very long time since I have played Morrowind, but as soon you posted that picture it all came back :p

4.40 star(s) 10 Votes