stickypicky

Apr 13, 2020
Even though we're getting a dominant woman in chapter 2 can we still expect to see stuff like that in future chapters?, also it would be nice if we could see Pride in a more revealing outfit

• Red Heart
Reactions: BraindeadVN

BraindeadVN

Game Developer
Dec 31, 2022
Even though we're getting a dominant woman in chapter 2 can we still expect to see stuff like that in future chapters?, also it would be nice if we could see Pride in a more revealing outfit
I do plan on having more characters like that in future chapters - and there will be some outfit changes for the Sins in Chapter 2 as well!

qljrnt6jc4eh2

Jun 27, 2019

Hello all,

Time for the week update! So far things are marching along, so I will start off with a checklist that I will be knocking off for each update:

Game and Lewd Scenes:
Introduction: Done
Character Introductions: Done
Satan lewds: Done
Lucifer lewds: In Process
Asmodeus lewds: In Process
Carnivale lewds: In Process
Nocturna lewds: In Process
Astaroth lewds: In Process
Azazael lewds: In Process
Cybil lewds: In Process
Chapter Wrapup: In Process
Asset and Coding Related:
Photoshop / Creating Menu and Gallery Thumbnails
Create Gallery Menu
Update Main Menu for Bonus Scenes Menu (for bonus content via poll after this update!)
Adding in dialogue and story writeup
Convert and optimize video clips
Compile and Release!

So there's still a bit to do - and I am putting in a fair share of time to get it ready within the 4-month schedule. I am aiming for an early supporter release for August 29th (not a promised date, but what I am pushing for) as it will land the public release on the Sunday of September 3rd. I will still reserve a week to ensure I can get as solid release as I can, so keep that in mind! I will have more information about this once it rolls closer towards that time, but there is still 16 days between now and my goal.

In the meantime, attached is an image of the Characters that will be featured in the upcoming chapters. As you can see, Chapter 4 will be split into two parts - and I will be rethinking on how I will be delivering content once Chapter 3 is released. As of now, I would like to have a little faster releases that also jives with how I have the story and content delivery setup. I have something in mind, and I will be trying it out for Chapter 4 as there will be a lot of characters featured in this, so I think splitting will make things a bit saner!

Thanks again everyone, and see you next week!

I just wanted to show my appreciation for your frequent and useful progress updates both on your patron and here. This is how I wished every developer would work. :geek:

BraindeadVN

Game Developer
Dec 31, 2022
I just wanted to show my appreciation for your frequent and useful progress updates both on your patron and here. This is how I wished every developer would work. :geek:
Thank you! I am glad it is helpful - I have another report for the week below!

Hello all!

Another week gone by - for progress this week I have finished scenes for Pride and Envy, with Lust coming along the way. I will have some full days dedicated to a development push coming soon, but it looks like it will be closer to a September release for Chapter 2. I will still try for late August, and I will keep everyone posted!

Looking forward to getting this out to everyone's hands - there will be a fair bit of paizuri and breast related content for this update!

Until next week!

Recap:

Pride: Done
Envy: Done
Wrath: Done
Lust: Starting Progress (Initial foreplay scenes started; ETA for complete scene tomorrow evening!)
Sloth: In Progress
Greed: In Progress
Gluttony: In Progress

BraindeadVN

Game Developer
Dec 31, 2022
Are you telling me we get boob related stuff in a game called boobageddon? :p
Sir, this is a game about asses, in which I am the biggest one!

I was expecting hand holding. Plus long walks on the beach. :unsure:
Sir, that is illegal and too risqué - hand holding? Degeneracy!

anyway thanks for the update.
Anytime - this one was a little bit late, but I hope to have more covered for next week's!

BraindeadVN

Game Developer
Dec 31, 2022

Hello hello!

So before I begin, for transparency’s sake I took a couple days off development to play Armored Core (enjoying it very much so far!).

With that, I am back to getting some things finished, but it looks like it will be a September release – I underestimated the scope of this chapter, but it will be filled with quite a bit of content (it will be larger than Chapter 1 for certain). I only have a couple more characters to finish up, but I have knocked off one of the larger tasks on the list being the conversion and optimisation of the rendered clips (This took about 14 – 15 hours to do, with the clips I already had completed!)
Thanks again all – I hope to have more for the next update!

Recap:
Scenes -
Lust: Done
Gluttony: Foreplay Done – Penetration Soon!

Other –
Converted and optimized 1200 clips. Based off this estimate the final chapter 2 number will run between 1500 – 1600 clips (~600 – 700 more than Chapter 1!!!!!!!!!!!)

quinfax

Jun 4, 2018
So before I begin, for transparency’s sake I took a couple days off development to play Armored Core (enjoying it very much so far!).
How dare you have a life outside of this. I want more big tittied demon women. :sneaky:

Or since your playing armored core. We need big titties mecha girls or robot mechs with chest cannons. either way. :cool:

Amjdfattali12

Jan 3, 2023

Hello hello!

With that, I am back to getting some things finished, but it looks like it will be a September release – I underestimated the scope of this chapter, but it will be filled with quite a bit of content (it will be larger than Chapter 1 for certain). I only have a couple more characters to finish up, but I have knocked off one of the larger tasks on the list being the conversion and optimisation of the rendered clips (This took about 14 – 15 hours to do, with the clips I already had completed!)
Thanks again all – I hope to have more for the next update!

Recap:
Scenes -
Gluttony: Foreplay Done – Penetration Soon!

Other –
Converted and optimized 1200 clips. Based off this estimate the final chapter 2 number will run between 1500 – 1600 clips (~600 – 700 more than Chapter 1!!!!!!!!!!!)
Is mc's penis huge ؟

DragonMatt

Aug 17, 2021
I must be doing something wrong. I download the patch and added it to game file but but still getting landlady.

BraindeadVN

Game Developer
Dec 31, 2022

Hello all,

For this week’s update, two more characters down and .5 more to go – after that, most of the bigger parts of the chapter are completed. As I mentioned in last week’s post, this chapter will be about 2x the size of chapter 1 so I appreciate everyone’s patience on this (snapshot is just a portion of all the rendered scenes!) With that, the h-scenes are almost done, and I feel like a lot of them are varied with a couple of super lewd things that pop up. There’s a lot of bounce, jiggle, and shake and a fair bit of PoV too. With that, here’s a rough outline of what’s done and left to get done!
To Do:
Scenes
-
Greed: Done
Gluttony: Done
Sloth: Foreplay Done – Penetration next!
Other -
Add in dialogue to script
Portrait and Gallery Assets (I.e. Buttons and Chapter Map / Character Selection)
Character Profile Gallery
Add in Sound FX and Music
Double Check Character Variables / Coding

Until next week!

Croosby86

Mar 21, 2020
Are you using the honey select 2 engine? In that case, would you consider in the future to share your character cards. Especially Cybil? Also when do you think the next version will be released to the public? This is one of my favorite games.

I absolutely love your models. They're amazing!

• Red Heart
Reactions: BraindeadVN

BraindeadVN

Game Developer
Dec 31, 2022

Hey all,

Sorry for the delay in weekly update! To rip the bandaid off, the update will be in a couple of weeks. The overall size of this update is shaping up to being almost twice as large as Chapter 1 and there's still a bit to get through and polish and shine. That being said, this week has been productive:
Renders:
  • - Chapter and Sin Introduction finished (renders)
  • - All the Sin Scenes are finished (renders)
In-Game Assets:
  • - Gallery Icons / Replay Menus
  • - Character Profiles
  • - Overworld and Character Selection Icons
  • - Character Recap Screens
  • - Main Screen (Bonus button added for later upcoming content)
Coding:
  • - Set up video renders to read into code as a scene
  • - Setting Variables (each Sin, event, and character navigation)

To Do:
  • - Dialogue and Scenes + Adding SFX
  • - Music Selection
  • - Debugging and making sure the Gallery or other variables work
  • - Gallery menu startup and update Character Profile selection (For Sin Recaps)
  • - IF there is time setup the Journal (this is not 100% essential but would provide a nice quality of life for playthroughs; can provide in a patch later on though)

Thanks again for the wait all, I will have more updates as things go on!

BraindeadVN

Game Developer
Dec 31, 2022
Are you using the honey select 2 engine? In that case, would you consider in the future to share your character cards. Especially Cybil? Also when do you think the next version will be released to the public? This is one of my favorite games.
Yup, the models are made with HS2 - in terms of card releases that is something I am considering, but I would like to have more of the game released first before opening the floodgates! In terms of the public release I would like to have something before October.

I absolutely love your models. They're amazing!
Thanks! I know the super large booba aesthetic isn't appreciated by everyone but it's nice to have a following who share similar interests.

3.90 star(s) 22 Votes