• We will be performing maintenance to upgrade some of our forum tools. During this time, the site will remain online, but you may encounter some errors until the maintenance is complete. The report and search functions will be unavailable until the maintenance is complete.

Maintenance is expected to last up to 4 hours.

The maintenance window will start on Thursday, 2024/07/04, at: 1:00 PM GMT / 3:00 PM CEST / 9:00 AM EDT / 6:00 AM PDT / 12:00 AM AEDT

Thank you for your patience.

Joe Banana

Feb 5, 2018
how far does version 0.5 go in the game? when will i know when i've seen everything?
As far as I can tell, there are no new episodes(that is to say up until 5, in case my memory is playing tricks on me). I got 4 training sessions with Asami, all earth and two water ones with Korra, favors up to blowjob for both, lvl 3 training with Kovira... Aaand that's about it. I suspect that there is more though, cuz when I tried to load my old savefiles, I got Korra wearing a slutty nurse outfit which I haven't been able to unlock. To anyone wanting complete save file - don't, much of the content is one-time-only.

Reactions: MUPLUR

MUPLUR

Greatest Adult Game Maker
Game Developer
Nov 18, 2017
Visit Patreon.com/muplur ..download from there and tell me if it crash :)

Here is what added in this version
CAPTAIN's LOG

3 new quests/episodes - 6, 7, and 8

Korra - 3 new day lessons, BJ scene, new work.

Asami - 2 new lessons, BJ scene, 1 night event.

Bluemovers - Watch shooting, 2 Movers (temp free style).

PoliceHQ - 1 new scene

Park - 1 scene

Cosplay Clothes - Jargala's wardrobe

Heal House - 2 new scenes

Elite Service - 6 new scenes + 0.5 ! + a fun

Characters - 3 talk-able + 3 non talk-able

Reactions: Krull

glozz

Jun 14, 2018
Visit Patreon.com/muplur ..download from there and tell me if it crash :)

Here is what added in this version
CAPTAIN's LOG

3 new quests/episodes - 6, 7, and 8

Korra - 3 new day lessons, BJ scene, new work.

Asami - 2 new lessons, BJ scene, 1 night event.

Bluemovers - Watch shooting, 2 Movers (temp free style).

PoliceHQ - 1 new scene

Park - 1 scene

Cosplay Clothes - Jargala's wardrobe

Heal House - 2 new scenes

Elite Service - 6 new scenes + 0.5 ! + a fun

Characters - 3 talk-able + 3 non talk-able
how i can get episode 4?

MUPLUR

Game Developer
Nov 18, 2017
how i can get episode 4?
It will be available in your room at night. Make sure you complete korra's events and training too :) and visit park, healhouse, policehq, bluemovers often so you will know how the other episodes are progressing ;)

glozz

Jun 14, 2018
It will be available in your room at night. Make sure you complete korra's events and training too :) and visit park, healhouse, policehq, bluemovers often so you will know how the other episodes are progressing ;)
i already pass the 3 episodes and visti all places and still dont get the mission in my room :( can be a bug? thx for reply btw

MUPLUR

Game Developer
Nov 18, 2017
i already pass the 3 episodes and visti all places and still dont get the mission in my room :( can be a bug? thx for reply btw
There is no bug . Do all korra's obedience test once more and have chit chat with asami.

harry19

Oct 25, 2017
how far does version 0.5 go in the game? when will i know when i've seen everything?
just keep playing.
visit every places every day.
make korra works until you gain some big money(Yuan).
MOST IMPORTANT: read the all the text to understand what's really going on, so you dont get stuck

Or download the save #241

Reactions: tifff
4.30 star(s) 22 Votes