giraffe69

Feb 13, 2018
I don't know about this. Witch Trainer was him trying something a little new. But I will agree that AKABUR's bread & butter went a little stale. I played Magic shop first and kind of enjoyed it. Princess Trainer felt like a "rush to the end goal" sort of affair. Granted, I didn't try everything but it didn't hold my interest enough to warrant a second go around, only to get the exact same end again (unless I missed something).

I don't know how you did it @MUPLUR, but you've sparked and kept my interest.
Oh right... I ended up getting my computer up and running again ahead of schedule ;)
The list of his games chronological order by his patreon site.
1.Magic Shop. (On hold). Why is his 1 game on hold.There is new in this game that we don't see in other games but on hold and will stay like this for years.
2.Witch Trainer. You go in the universe where main girl is Hermione.I will keep it short but you make her a bitch for everyone.
3 . Princess Trainer GOLD EDITION. Different world characters clothes and other things but same shit.Main girl is Jasmine lets say making her a bitch or slut.Ending slap in your face because part 2 you will see when your dead.
4 THE MATING SEASON. Short little game featuring April and the turtles
5.4. STAR CHANNEL 34. (Currently in the works). Nothing new in this game everything is copy by the other games
Every new game that he made starts by the mc making mistake in game one a game that is on hold

Reactions: MUPLUR

bassemand

Jun 26, 2017
Not sure if it's been said before, but a quick look through the thread came up with nothing. So how do it get the card for the Elite Service?

MUPLUR

Greatest Adult Game Maker
Game Developer
Nov 18, 2017
Not sure if it's been said before, but a quick look through the thread came up with nothing. So how do it get the card for the Elite Service?
Elite service will be unlocked in v0.5, which is releasing coming friday. Thank you for playing. :)

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
I really hope your next games after you finish this don't be like Akabur your inspiration because his games right now are copy paste.
I'd have to agree about Akabur, hes been dead to me forever. However I don't think we have to worry about it, this game already has more art in it then all of his trainer games combined. As far as i'm concerned this Dev is better then Akabur.

CerezaR

Jun 28, 2017
Where can I find quest 4? I guess that I have been everywhere in every time but I cannot trigger it. I also made three training for Korra and now I don't know what to do

rhorn

Nov 22, 2017
Where can I find quest 4? I guess that I have been everywhere in every time but I cannot trigger it. I also made three training for Korra and now I don't know what to do
i think u have to visit asami at night in your home

nad destroyer

Jul 27, 2017
I'd have to agree about Akabur, hes been dead to me forever. However I don't think we have to worry about it, this game already has more art in it then all of his trainer games combined. As far as i'm concerned this Dev is better then Akabur.
Oooh that's high praise. I'll have to give this game a try then.

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Oooh that's high praise. I'll have to give this game a try then.
I'm just talking strictly art wise, the writing isn't quite there yet in my opinion. So if you play Akabur games for the writing and not the art then this might not be better.

4.30 star(s) 22 Votes