saqewo

Dec 23, 2017
speaking of korra's favor, i tried the handjob one a bit of times. seems like there's only the warn/don't warn option. i think a bit of variety on that - like, saying, cumming in mouth or breasts (the latter eventually by letting you choose whether to expose them beforehand or not) - would be good. if you already planned to add it as the game progresses, know at least one person would appreciate it :D

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Releasing starts on september only. Adding something special for patrons #^_^#.
@Squark I insist you to read the latest post ;)
*goes to Patreon looks over posts that I can access* None of the posts that I can access (not a Patron) say anything about September.

badwonder

Apr 28, 2017
dear good people I have a question, about "ABCD-Asami's bravery and date" quest. how do we finish it? when I try to buy her new clothes, the lady just says, "not yet, dude" on the other hand korra is a maid and gives handjobs now. what am I missing?

MUPLUR

Greatest Adult Game Maker
Game Developer
Nov 18, 2017
dear good people I have a question, about "ABCD-Asami's bravery and date" quest. how do we finish it? when I try to buy her new clothes, the lady just says, "not yet, dude" on the other hand korra is a maid and gives handjobs now. what am I missing?
Thank you for playing my game :D. After the quest started, Did you visit your friend sandy?

badwonder

Apr 28, 2017
Thank you for playing my game :D. After the quest started, Did you visit your friend sandy?
hey thanks for making such an interesting game to play.
for your question, yeh korra works there as a maid too, other than that though nothing.
wait it worked??! how??! what??!I am confused.

Reactions: MUPLUR

MUPLUR

Game Developer
Nov 18, 2017
Hello would you be so kind as to tell us if you plan on adding more girls?
Spoiler Alert:
Yes I do have plan on adding more girls. It's based on patron's decision.
Ultra Spoiler Alert:
The upcoming update introduce 4 girls and one lady. In this, two girls are not for talk, only for action ^^.
About future versions, I won't reveal it now ;)
Thank you for playing our game :)

xgede

Oct 16, 2017
How do i unlock Episode 6? When I try to make korrah take the third obedience test she says to wait until the order arrives and I'm kinda stuck right now

giraffe69

Feb 13, 2018
How do i say this without sounding mean.You have a talent but would like to see you make something else that is not a parody of two or more game.It has elements of princess trainer gold and four elements trainer.Even the main character is closely same as four elements.Because of that most who played those game will know what will happened with your game so there will not be any element of surprise.You have the talent for me but would like you to see make some original game where you can show your true talent.I really hope your next games after you finish this don't be like Akabur your inspiration because his games right now are copy paste.But for now keep up the good work and i hope that you will surpass him and not be his shadow

MUPLUR

Game Developer
Nov 18, 2017
How do i say this without sounding mean.You have a talent but would like to see you make something else that is not a parody of two or more game.It has elements of princess trainer gold and four elements trainer.Even the main character is closely same as four elements.Because of that most who played those game will know what will happened with your game so there will not be any element of surprise.You have the talent for me but would like you to see make some original game where you can show your true talent.I really hope your next games after you finish this don't be like Akabur your inspiration because his games right now are copy paste.But for now keep up the good work and i hope that you will surpass him and not be his shadow
Thank you for playing our game, man :D. Your words didn't hurt me, they encourage me. I want to say some things too.
I don't know how this game feels like "four elements trainer" becaue, I have never played it. It's little sad that my ideas are already done by other people. The character inspired from genie :D
I started learn drawing and programming after I played "Princess Triner Gold Edition". At first I wanted to create an exact copy of princess trainer,in korra universe. Then I started to learn the game making, now I am creating it. Little by little I am started to learn the new things like user interface etc.
The things are from PT, so you won't get surprised. - I will try my best to surprise you :) v0.5 is done, So I will start the try in v0.6 ;)
Before I complete "BOOK 5" I will improve myself as much as higher. Thank you, man :)
P.S: As long as I draw and make people happy, I will be more happy.

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
don't be like Akabur your inspiration because his games right now are copy paste.
I don't know about this. Witch Trainer was him trying something a little new. But I will agree that AKABUR's bread & butter went a little stale. I played Magic shop first and kind of enjoyed it. Princess Trainer felt like a "rush to the end goal" sort of affair. Granted, I didn't try everything but it didn't hold my interest enough to warrant a second go around, only to get the exact same end again (unless I missed something).

I don't know how you did it @MUPLUR, but you've sparked and kept my interest.
Oh right... I ended up getting my computer up and running again ahead of schedule ;)

MUPLUR

Game Developer
Nov 18, 2017
I don't know about this. Witch Trainer was him trying something a little new. But I will agree that AKABUR's bread & butter went a little stale. I played Magic shop first and kind of enjoyed it. Princess Trainer felt like a "rush to the end goal" sort of affair. Granted, I didn't try everything but it didn't hold my interest enough to warrant a second go around, only to get the exact same end again (unless I missed something).

I don't know how you did it @MUPLUR, but you've sparked and kept my interest.
Oh right... I ended up getting my computer up and running again ahead of schedule ;)
Thank you, man. Me too don't know :). Is that because of...?. Be Ready to play the v0.5 patron edition tomorrow. Tomorrow release starts ;)
Now working on the final things. Have to wrap the gift for good people :D.

4.30 star(s) 22 Votes