MUPLUR

Greatest Adult Game Maker
Game Developer
Nov 18, 2017
Ok so content all seen ^^
Great game Muplur. Waiting for the next update ;)
Hope you were nice to the spirit ^^. I won't talk about watching lin at night. Kindly wait for next update :).

Reactions: Skads

Barkin 10

Dec 27, 2016
Noticed a bug after going to get healed. After getting use to her being naked, when she starts the actual healing, her bikini reappears after she's already in the tub.

Reactions: a79 and MUPLUR

MUPLUR

Game Developer
Nov 18, 2017
Noticed a bug after going to get healed. After getting use to her being naked, when she starts the actual healing, her bikini reappears after she's already in the tub.
Thanks, friend. Fixed the bug

Synaxis

Sep 29, 2017
Dear god, that intro dialogue between the MC, Tenzin and Korra is an absolute cringefest. Have you even watched the Korra show? I ask this because (aside from the grammar) Tenzin would never speak in such a manner, regardless of how angry he is. Korra's attitude is on point at least.

Reactions: MUPLUR

Joe Banana

Feb 5, 2018
Dear god, that intro dialogue between the MC, Tenzin and Korra is an absolute cringefest. Have you even watched the Korra show? I ask this because (aside from the grammar) Tenzin would never speak in such a manner, regardless of how angry he is. Korra's attitude is on point at least.
Pay attention to what's happening along the story, or you'll be really pissed when Asami comes along xD

MUPLUR

Game Developer
Nov 18, 2017
It's based on the story, pal. After the spirit portal opened in republic city, some things happened and people's characters changed. What, who, why etc will be revealed along with story :)

Synaxis

Sep 29, 2017
It's based on the story, pal. After the spirit portal opened in republic city, some things happened and people's characters changed. What, who, why etc will be revealed along with story :)
Why not leave a short intro about it right before the MC awakens or something? I come into the story and then "BAM"... suddenly Tenzin is swearing like a drunken sailor.

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Why not leave a short intro about it right before the MC awakens or something? I come into the story and then "BAM"... suddenly Tenzin is swearing like a drunken sailor.
This is why it's easy to identify with Guru - his confusion is our confusion. Like him, we have to muddle through as best we can.

What was odd to me is the letter he receives at the start of the game remains unsigned though I can safely say we can guess who sent it originally.

MUPLUR

Game Developer
Nov 18, 2017
Hahaha. You will know everything as the story goes. Also, I should add a little intro like the anime has. Good idea ^^

MUPLUR

Game Developer
Nov 18, 2017
This is why it's easy to identify with Guru - his confusion is our confusion. Like him, we have to muddle through as best we can.

What was odd to me is the letter he receives at the start of the game remains unsigned though I can safely say we can guess who sent it originally.

You can tell the things through mails, remember?
Done :D

Reactions: Squark ⚧❤️

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
It's not actually a mistake per se.
*edits post and makes a mental note*
Please edit yours to match.

4.30 star(s) 22 Votes