MUPLUR

Greatest Adult Game Maker
Game Developer
Nov 18, 2017
using a saved game... also tried to re-extract the game from zipped and it says there is issues with extraction... just in case how do you extract the game folder?
Ah! man, saves from 0.6 only will work and it must be saved after talking with Pema. Otherwise you have to start a new game.
use winrar to extract the game. For some people the Antivirus delete some game files. try turn off the anti virus or exclude the game folder from it's scanning.

Also we are doing the game test once again to check for new bugs.. Within some hours will update and upload the new version.

poplarchan

Apr 28, 2017
Can you start chakra lessons in this build? / Start episode 15? Also got a bug where a single line/string of cum is visible in the middle of the screen, that sometimes disappears when I see a scene but then come back.

MUPLUR

Game Developer
Nov 18, 2017
Can you start chakra lessons in this build? / Start episode 15? Also got a bug where a single line/string of cum is visible in the middle of the screen, that sometimes disappears when I see a scene but then come back.
No Chakra lessons in this update. If you get handjob from Korra or Asami without skipping, the cum will go.

Where is Pema? :p
In her room ;) Kindly wait until I fix.

Sep 11, 2017
Did you load save file which has unlocked Pema and clicked the watch icon? or starting a new game?
What exactly do you mean by a save file with Pema unlocked? Do you mean saving in 0.6 after Pema knocks on your door and then the "that's all for this version message"? Because I've done that and still get errors doing almost anything.

Reactions: MUPLUR

MUPLUR

Game Developer
Nov 18, 2017
What exactly do you mean by a save file with Pema unlocked? Do you mean saving in 0.6 after Pema knocks on your door and then the "that's all for this version message"? Because I've done that and still get errors doing almost anything.
Well, the save must be after the "that's all for this version message" (when you end up in day map). Also after loading it, you have to click the watch icon.
Also, Kindly wait. I found a grave bug now. So working on it. will fix it and upload after the complete check.(y)

MUPLUR

Game Developer
Nov 18, 2017
If you followed as I said, and still got errors, kindly provide the details, So I can fix them too.

Jessejack

Jun 28, 2018
i cant seem to unzip the files i keep getting "Book 5-UNTOLD-v0.7-pc/book5:UNTOLD.exe" i have never had any issues unzipping before this anyone else getting it or know how to fix it?

MUPLUR

Game Developer
Nov 18, 2017
i cant seem to unzip the files i keep getting "Book 5-UNTOLD-v0.7-pc/book5:UNTOLD.exe" i have never had any issues unzipping before this anyone else getting it or know how to fix it?
turn off anti virus or exclude the game folder from it's scanning.

Altarin

May 21, 2017
when i loaded old save i got this error:
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/airtemple.rpy", line 25, in <module>
NameError: name 'quest12step1' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "airtemple.rpyc", line 17, in script
  File "E:\hry\Book5-UNTOLD-v07-pc\Book5-UNTOLD-v0.7-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1564, in execute
    choice = renpy.exports.menu(choices, self.set)
  File "E:\hry\Book5-UNTOLD-v07-pc\Book5-UNTOLD-v0.7-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 885, in menu
    condition = renpy.python.py_eval(condition)
  File "E:\hry\Book5-UNTOLD-v07-pc\Book5-UNTOLD-v0.7-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1944, in py_eval
    return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
  File "E:\hry\Book5-UNTOLD-v07-pc\Book5-UNTOLD-v0.7-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1937, in py_eval_bytecode
    return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
  File "game/airtemple.rpy", line 25, in <module>
NameError: name 'quest12step1' is not defined

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.1.3.1092
BOOK 5 UNTOLD 0.7
Wed Apr 17 08:33:21 2019

Taiji

Mar 6, 2018
I made a new game and I got this error when trying to complete Episode:Light up the Dark. It happens right when you click Follow Sandy

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 501, in execute_show_screen
    renpy.show_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
Exception: Screen lus is not known.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "quest07.rpyc", line 543, in script
  File "C:\Users\Chima\Downloads\Book5-UNTOLD-v07-pc\Book5-UNTOLD-v0.7-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1861, in execute
    self.call("execute")
  File "C:\Users\Chima\Downloads\Book5-UNTOLD-v07-pc\Book5-UNTOLD-v0.7-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1849, in call
    return renpy.statements.call(method, parsed, *args, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\Chima\Downloads\Book5-UNTOLD-v07-pc\Book5-UNTOLD-v0.7-pc\renpy\statements.py", line 203, in call
    return method(parsed, *args, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 501, in execute_show_screen
    renpy.show_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\Chima\Downloads\Book5-UNTOLD-v07-pc\Book5-UNTOLD-v0.7-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 1077, in show_screen
    raise Exception("Screen %s is not known.\n" % (name[0],))
Exception: Screen lus is not known.

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.1.3.1092
BOOK 5 UNTOLD 0.7
Wed Apr 17 01:20:21 2019

Fachzentrum

Feb 6, 2018
First of all: Great game! It's a shame it doesn't get the attention it deserves! Keep up the good work ;)

Buuuuut sadly this version is really buggy. I could circumvent a few errors by just ignoring them, but not all. State of the game when the errors occured was with a save I made with your instructions (v0.6 after Pema introduced herself). Quest 12 worked with ignoring a few error messages, but quest 13 won't start. Hope these logs help:

When meditating at the air temple at night after:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

When entering cosplay clothes:

When entering Pema's room (As I understand you're already fixing this bug):

Visiting Opal and choosing "Opal plays":

Try extracting with 7zip. I used to extract with the windows unzipper and got error messages on three files, but 7zip worked like a charm.

MUPLUR

Game Developer
Nov 18, 2017
First of all: Great game! It's a shame it doesn't get the attention it deserves! Keep up the good work ;)

Buuuuut sadly this version is really buggy. I could circumvent a few errors by just ignoring them, but not all. State of the game when the errors occured was with a save I made with your instructions (v0.6 after Pema introduced herself). Quest 12 worked with ignoring a few error messages, but quest 13 won't start. Hope these logs help:

When meditating at the air temple at night after:

When entering cosplay clothes:

When entering Pema's room (As I understand you're already fixing this bug):

Visiting Opal and choosing "Opal plays":

Try extracting with 7zip. I used to extract with the windows unzipper and got error messages on three files, but 7zip worked like a charm.
Thanks,man. :) . I am working on it.

Everyone. Kindly stop playing the game. I found a major bug and fixing it. Also made some game changes. When I test, I found that money making is very tough tho. I was defeated by the grinding ^^'. So I reduced the grinding to some levels down. And, Tenzin will give more money in the beginning. Unfortunately you might have to start from the beginning. But don't lose hope. I will try to make the load possible as I could. I am still testing for any more bugs. After that I will upload the game and let you know :)

Josh Spicer

Sep 19, 2018
Money making WAS a pain in the ass, yes, but I don't think anybody was really complaining about it.

It was more tiresome in Witch Trainer than it was here.

NeoStarr

Jul 2, 2017
Money making WAS a pain in the ass, yes, but I don't think anybody was really complaining about it.

It was more tiresome in Witch Trainer than it was here.
I haven't played this game yet so I don't know how tedious or not tedious the money making is, but in witch train once you leveled everything up just put skip and speed throw writing the papers and you make max money every cycle. Money wasn't a hard necessity in witch trainer.

4.30 star(s) 22 Votes