Sep 11, 2017
I can't figure out how to trigger EP #13. I read the letter and meditated at Avatar Island at night, but that doesn't to be it. I've also tried talking with Pema, but still no go.

Brady2626

Engaged Member
Mar 2, 2018
so yeah the patch that was supposed to make it possible to progress actually made it impossible for me to progress so i just redownloaded the old one and kept playing

Brady2626

Engaged Member
Mar 2, 2018
Blossom will be available after episode 11 completed.
um interesting cause on the old one bloom blossom and flower all are in the game :/ also because of blossom this game need an NTR tag and a trap / futa tag also it was bloom that wasnt showing up not blossom and i was able to finish blossom with the old one not sure why it is in the game so early and can you please give us a choice on if we want um that to happen not jsut if we want to see it if we want it to happen at all

MUPLUR

Greatest Adult Game Maker
Game Developer
Nov 18, 2017
I have, but nothing happens. I'm beginning to think either my save or the quest is bugged.
After Asami's blossom completed, you have to wait (do other things) until opal comes and talk to you. Then you have to go talk with pema.

MUPLUR

Game Developer
Nov 18, 2017
um interesting cause on the old one bloom blossom and flower all are in the game :/ also because of blossom this game need an NTR tag and a trap / futa tag also it was bloom that wasnt showing up not blossom and i was able to finish blossom with the old one not sure why it is in the game so early and can you please give us a choice on if we want um that to happen not jsut if we want to see it if we want it to happen at all
I changed them to be available at later cause of the story continuation. Previously You were able to complete them even before anything happened about 'Mr.Roi' costume. So I had to make the proper order.

Brady2626

Engaged Member
Mar 2, 2018
I changed them to be available at later cause of the story continuation. Previously You were able to complete them even before anything happened about 'Mr.Roi' costume. So I had to make the proper order.
you should still make it possible to skip imho and we need more tags

Josh Spicer

Sep 19, 2018
Wait, since when did Blossom have NTR and futa? I must have completely bypassed it cause I didn't get anything like that.

Barkin 10

Dec 27, 2016
Okay. This has been asked before but I'm missing something somewhere. Both Korra and Asami are as high a level as I can make them. Pema and Opal are both on the island, I have read both letters, but when I go to the island during the day to 're charge' myself and then return that night to enter the spirit world, nothing happens.

2 weeks later Opal hasn't come to talk to me I'm stuck!

Any suggestions?

MUPLUR

Game Developer
Nov 18, 2017
Okay. This has been asked before but I'm missing something somewhere. Both Korra and Asami are as high a level as I can make them. Pema and Opal are both on the island, I have read both letters, but when I go to the island during the day to 're charge' myself and then return that night to enter the spirit world, nothing happens.

2 weeks later Opal hasn't come to talk to me I'm stuck!

Any suggestions?
In day map, click the watch icon.

Reactions: IdarksoulsI
4.30 star(s) 22 Votes