Josh Spicer

Sep 19, 2018
I haven't played this game yet so I don't know how tedious or not tedious the money making is, but in witch train once you leveled everything up just put skip and speed throw writing the papers and you make max money every cycle. Money wasn't a hard necessity in witch trainer.
Yeah but that point you've reached end game. I meant at the beginning.

Ric

Oct 21, 2016
There are still problems with the image. Here's how it happens
48е1373.jpg
With any choice of "yes / no" white strip remains on the screen. Remove it is impossible. On repeated action, it disappears until the yes / no selection then appears again.

Ric

Oct 21, 2016
Stuck after episode 14. Any idea of what i am suposse to do?
Something really is not clear under what conditions to start quest 15. Conversations with all do not lead to anything, there are no lessons available. Only endless replay of events.
The menu "offer help" Pema does not lead to anything
48е1373.jpg

MUPLUR

Greatest Adult Game Maker
Game Developer
Nov 18, 2017
Guys, The new build uploaded. It's the same link. For people who completed v0.6 until Pema's end, I uploaded a save file for you ;) . For others I recommend to play from beginning because there is no gallery.
There is only PC & MAC versions. NO ANDROID (sadly). Download the new build now. :D

Some Major things:
I organized some events in proper ways. They might not be available until you do what is required. You have to search and do what is needed. For episodes, Follow the hints. For events, check them often to know if they are unlocking.
I reduced the grind. Well, it was a pain for me while playing without adding money using code. :D
I hope there won't be anymore bugs.
I added some extra code for that cum on screen. It will be gone while you sleep. It must be.
Thanks for playing :) You are welcome to say your opinion. Honest reviews will help us to grow :) Thanks, guys.

Same link :

Ric

Oct 21, 2016
I added some extra code for that cum on screen. It will be gone while you sleep. It must be.
Does this work only when starting a new game?
If you use the save from the previous 0.7 version, this problem remained in the same form.

And what do you need to do to start the 15th quest?

MUPLUR

Game Developer
Nov 18, 2017
Guys download the new build and try. Cause in old version you can't advance. Old version had big bug.

MUPLUR

Game Developer
Nov 18, 2017
If you use the save from the previous 0.7 version, this problem remained in the same form.

It shouldn't be. Go to sleep. It must be gone in morning. It is supposed to work with all save file. Let me know if it still a problem. Also use the provided save file. That's better I guess.

Ric

Oct 21, 2016
It shouldn't be. Go to sleep. It must be gone in morning. It is supposed to work with all save file. Let me know if it still a problem. Also use the provided save file. That's better I guess.
The fact is that I checked already on the new build. Everything goes as described in the post #683 .

I started playing from the beginning in version 0.7, then I just downloaded the updated versions 0.7 and continued the game.
In the application save from the last build since the beginning of the moment of the bug

Reactions: MUPLUR

MUPLUR

Game Developer
Nov 18, 2017

There is no Episode 15 yet.

Reactions: Ric

Brady2626

Engaged Member
Mar 2, 2018
downloading the patched version made me lose my progress witht he second part of asami training :/

Brady2626

Engaged Member
Mar 2, 2018
i downloaded the patch and now i cannot proceed with asami and im not sure why blossom just is no longer showing up

4.30 star(s) 22 Votes