Aug 3, 2017
Thanks. But the problem is no matter where I go I can't find any other mission to do. the last mission I've done is Double Trouble and I can't figure out where to go to start the Episode #6 mission. I've completed all of Korra's level 3 training as well as all the day scenes that they unlock. I've also completed Asami's bravery classes up to level 4 and can now take her on dates and done all the dates many times. Got any advice?

Thanks a lot! :)
I don't think Guru currently feels all that well, maybe Kya knows how to fix that?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: moon.buster

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
I like this game, and at the risk of some backlash I'd like to ask if there will be more scenes of Sandy and her banging the girls, either with or without your permission? Obviously making it (both Netorare and Netorase) OPTIONAL for those that don't like that.

Reactions: MUPLUR

MUPLUR

Greatest Adult Game Maker
Game Developer
Nov 18, 2017
I like this game, and at the risk of some backlash I'd like to ask if there will be more scenes of Sandy and her banging the girls, either with or without your permission? Obviously making it (both Netorare and Netorase) OPTIONAL for those that don't like that.
We are at endgame and you are asking for spoiler :p Kindly wait until the release :)

ivanhatt

Apr 22, 2019
MUPLUR, you said the game is based on story choices so if I choose not to share / ntr I can do it or the girls who do ntr will make it independent of my choices? I'm asking because I saw a post a few pages ago saying that there are girls doing ntr and I wanted to know how this will work in the game, I didn't quite understand your answer, sorry.

MUPLUR

Game Developer
Nov 18, 2017
MUPLUR, you said the game is based on story choices so if I choose not to share / ntr I can do it or the girls who do ntr will make it independent of my choices? I'm asking because I saw a post a few pages ago saying that there are girls doing ntr and I wanted to know how this will work in the game, I didn't quite understand your answer, sorry.
I explain about choices and NTR stuff, and be ready for heavy spoilers too.

Here is non-spoiler version.

The game ending can change based on choices. it's not about NTR but based on how you treat them
NTR part is little tricky based on what is NTR for you. I see people have their own opinion about NTR and Trainer games.
Anyway
For others you can avoid NTR based on choices.
If you still have doubts feel free to ask me :) I love to talk about my game :D

ivanhatt

Apr 22, 2019
I explain about choices and NTR stuff, and be ready for heavy spoilers too.

Here is non-spoiler version.

The game ending can change based on choices. it's not about NTR but based on how you treat them
NTR part is little tricky based on what is NTR for you. I see people have their own opinion about NTR and Trainer games.
Anyway
For others you can avoid NTR based on choices.
If you still have doubts feel free to ask me :) I love to talk about my game :D
if the mc is not in love or dating the girls it is not ntr.then the idea of the game is to be a corruption game that leads to prostitution not a corruption that leads to harem, so my question about whether mc is falling in love with a girl is she would cheat was answered. for me in this type of game what matters is if you have control of your slave / prostitute. thanks for the quick answer, and keep up the good work

Reactions: mrttao and MUPLUR

Shiny_Boots

Jun 19, 2018
Is this a sequel to something? Characters keep mentioning past events that sound like something that I, the player, should know of.

I can't find any mention of a prior game on this website or the patreon.

Shiny_Boots

Jun 19, 2018
This game is based on the television series Avatar: The Legend of Korra. So yeah, this is a sequel to something.
Well duh. "Guru" just mentions events that sound like they're from some previous game. You even have a conversation with-
-talking about how they used to hang out. If not, I wouldn't say no to playing a prequel of sorts at some point.

Shiny_Boots

Jun 19, 2018
@MUPLUR

According to a scene which I won't describe in detail due to spoilers but I'm assuming you can eventually romance someone. Given the answers when asked are these the correlated women?

Reactions: jvdw92

MUPLUR

Game Developer
Nov 18, 2017
Well duh. "Guru" just mentions events that sound like they're from some previous game. You even have a conversation with-
-talking about how they used to hang out. If not, I wouldn't say no to playing a prequel of sorts at some point.
It's to build the world lore, man. Like how Iroh's journey to spirit world mentioned by General Zhao in ATLA and then we get to see Iroh in LOK's spirit world ( I am still learning ^_^' ).

Shiny_Boots

Jun 19, 2018

It's to build the world lore, man. Like how Iroh's journey to spirit world mentioned by General Zhao in ATLA and then we get to see Iroh in LOK's spirit world ( I am still learning ^_^' ).
I still wouldn't say no to a prequel game. Guru seems like an interesting individual. Most training or "corruption" protagonist are faceless jerks with rapey undertones. Guru seems decent enough to match what his partner wants. Even when it comes to the Service girls who are meant for his pleasure, he still gives as much as he receives. He's a likable guy who shows compassion. So seeing some of his past would be be a fun read/play.

MUPLUR

Game Developer
Nov 18, 2017

I still wouldn't say no to a prequel game. Guru seems like an interesting individual. Most training or "corruption" protagonist are faceless jerks with rapey undertones. Guru seems decent enough to match what his partner wants. Even when it comes to the Service girls who are meant for his pleasure, he still gives as much as he receives. He's a likable guy who shows compassion. So seeing some of his past would be be a fun read/play.
Hahaha!! I am not sure you want a SFW game :D. As a Guru his life was meditation, exercise, know more about his culture, gaining knowledge, experience, wisdom, Learn everything about almost every subject. He is the maximum human achievement that we/me wants to become. So he knows what to do. And for Book 5, he comes to Republic city and got affected by a dark spirit just like others. There is a reason why he does all this will be explained at the end of the game. His corruption is for a good cause ;) And yeah! He is a good monk XD
Also a heavy spoiler:

Aug 3, 2017
Not really necessary, but if you want money, you enable the dev console (unren doesn't work) and then you give the command yuan = amount and then you have that amount of money. Besides money there really is no reason to cheat.

4.30 star(s) 22 Votes