synergyaka

Aug 17, 2020
SO I just started playing this and WOW this has soo much more story than FET but then again it's just 1 book. I was wondering do you have a social media where I can get notified when the next update is coming out? And also when is the new update coming out?

• Love
Reactions: MUPLUR

synergyaka

Aug 17, 2020
Also can someone give me their saves? I'm at the end but everytime at night when I go to sandy I click Movers and it keeps giving me an error message.

Xfigico

Jul 29, 2018
Also can someone give me their saves? I'm at the end but everytime at night when I go to sandy I click Movers and it keeps giving me an error message.
That's like that for everyone. It's bugged and will be fixed in the next version, if I remember correctly. You should be able to go to other places to pass the night so you should be okay

MUPLUR

Greatest Adult Game Maker
Game Developer
Nov 18, 2017
SO I just started playing this and WOW this has soo much more story than FET but then again it's just 1 book. I was wondering do you have a social media where I can get notified when the next update is coming out? And also when is the new update coming out?
WOW!! What a great thing to read when you wake up :D Thank you so much man :D You can follow me in patreon and twitter.
Drawings are completed, man. Just proofreading, posing, and CG gallery works. Wants to make sure there is no bug. Will definitely release next week for patrons. 10 days from releasing date, you will get it free in my patreon :)

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
I like this game, I have a favourite character. In fact I liked it so much I made a 3D video of one of the scenes. :D

gr33nappleboy

Jul 18, 2019
Currently getting a hint that my charm has made chief of police need be but not seeing anything that might trigger it...? Am I dumb? Lol

RealKorra

Sep 22, 2018
sometimes i really think Mity and Muplur are working together >.> new versions released on same day lmao

lorenboy

Sep 27, 2019
So i just had the scene where opal tells you some stuff about spirits how do i move on from there? I keep getting the hint: some quests don't start outside?

MUPLUR

Greatest Adult Game Maker
Game Developer
Nov 18, 2017
So i just had the scene where opal tells you some stuff about spirits how do i move on from there? I keep getting the hint: some quests don't start outside?
wait for the new version, man. You have to start it from beginning for CG gallery sake. And you will get more clear hints about quests :)

10 more days for public release :)

4.30 star(s) 22 Votes