Fn0309

Jan 13, 2018
Not really necessary, but if you want money, you enable the dev console (unren doesn't work) and then you give the command yuan = amount and then you have that amount of money. Besides money there really is no reason to cheat.
i ended up using save editor

RealKorra

Sep 22, 2018
the scenes will be done in few weeks, or a month.. given the situation with Muplur's computer. we all know it crashes :p

Congressman Weiner

Jul 29, 2018
yeah just wait. He said it would be coming out in a few days.
OK thanks. I'm stuck anyway. I can't seem to start training level 4. I read earlier I need to see Kya a lot but that doesn't seem to do anything. I've checked Lin more than once at night but just get the same scene and I think that's Episode 3 but I don't know what else to do. Can't seem to get episode 6 started.

I've spent game days going everywhere and talking to everyone and can't figure out what I am missing.

theschmeez

Aug 26, 2020
OK thanks. I'm stuck anyway. I can't seem to start training level 4. I read earlier I need to see Kya a lot but that doesn't seem to do anything. I've checked Lin more than once at night but just get the same scene and I think that's Episode 3 but I don't know what else to do. Can't seem to get episode 6 started.

I've spent game days going everywhere and talking to everyone and can't figure out what I am missing.
I think you have to go to the city hall to do episode 3 and then go to the park at night. And then talk to gommu I believe. Make sure to do all of Korras trainings and asamis dates.

Reactions: MUPLUR

MUPLUR

Greatest Adult Game Maker
Game Developer
Nov 18, 2017
thanks your the best thanks so much
Man, I'd like to tell you to wait just some more days. The new build will come. You have to start from beginning due to changing some coding for CG gallery. But you can experience the whole game good.

And that romance option may be changed or removed due to reasons.

jvdw92

Sep 30, 2019
Man, I'd like to tell you to wait just some more days. The new build will come. You have to start from beginning due to changing some coding for CG gallery. But you can experience the whole game good.

And that romance option may be changed or removed due to reasons.
any idea on pema ??????? or is that it for her ????? great game i play throu all and then i use the save to try other routes to see all story like the story great job stay save

MUPLUR

Greatest Adult Game Maker
Game Developer
Nov 18, 2017
any idea on pema ??????? or is that it for her ????? great game i play throu all and then i use the save to try other routes to see all story like the story great job stay save
Thanks, man :D Pema has 4 H scenes so far and that's it for her.

Reactions: jvdw92
4.30 star(s) 22 Votes