The Alley Guy

Have you played Booty Hunter today?
Game Developer
Sep 30, 2018
BootyHunter logo4.png

Overview:
Booty Hunter is a ONE PIECE RPG/H-GAME, where you complete QUESTS and BOUNTIES while meeting new people, building your crew, and getting stronger. The game gives you the freedom to explore the world.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2023-12-21
Release Date: 2023-12-21
Developer: TheAlleyGuy - - -
Censored: No
Version: Alpha 0.5.3
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - -
Mac: - - - -
Android: - - - -

8NcszZ.png NBX659.gif mEyIjY.gif Ue+T_D.png z_HNBz.gif 9GZ3VC.png bDazMV.png xuV7U7.png cjEHqA.gif zLi_Cx.png 4wZIJU.png

Last edited by a moderator:

DrFree

Apr 23, 2019
Ohh, One Piece parody. This seems interesting, I would like more preview pics to know what to expect, but I guess I can try it.
Thanks for sharing!

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
BootyHunter-Alpha1
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: The Alley Guy

NoForza

Aug 2, 2020
Nice little intro. Hopefully Captain Swift will eventually betray the marines

Though I wonder:do you have planned crew members? We know Boa is likely to join but there are many more women in the One Piece world, and in a variety of factions to boot

The Alley Guy

Game Developer
Sep 30, 2018
Nice little intro. Hopefully Captain Swift will eventually betray the marines

Though I wonder:do you have planned crew members? We know Boa is likely to join but there are many more women in the One Piece world, and in a variety of factions to boot
Several names come to mind when I think about who to add in future updates. As you mentioned, there are many interesting girls in One Piece who deserve to appear here. It's certain that in the next update, I will focus on Nami's storyline, so she is a sure addition to the crew. However, down the line, who knows...

There's someone with a very interesting fruit power that I'd love to see added to the crew – someone who has the ability to transform people into what they desire :) (Nothing 'okama' if you know what I mean)

NoForza

Aug 2, 2020
Several names come to mind when I think about who to add in future updates. As you mentioned, there are many interesting girls in One Piece who deserve to appear here. It's certain that in the next update, I will focus on Nami's storyline, so she is a sure addition to the crew. However, down the line, who knows...

There's someone with a very interesting fruit power that I'd love to see added to the crew – someone who has the ability to transform people into what they desire :) (Nothing 'okama' if you know what I mean)
Ooh, LadIvankov would be neat to have! I assume it will also mean some guys will become girls too, so I'm very curious. I can't wait to see more of this crew

CoffeeSaint

Mar 12, 2022
....thx for the share....
hey, Lerd0 — how have you been?
peeps have been missing you — the most adorable lil Portuguese boyo* in this forum:

Lerd0 — The Boyo!

hope everything is well with you, mate.

• • • • •

thanks for sharing, The Alley Guy;
Godspeed with your project.

cheers, all!

*edit:

Last edited:

The Alley Guy

Game Developer
Sep 30, 2018
Ooh, LadIvankov would be neat to have! I assume it will also mean some guys will become girls too, so I'm very curious. I can't wait to see more of this crew
While I was writing the main quest script for alpha 02, I came up with an interesting idea for alpha 03. I'm not sure if it was clear in alpha 01, but the story I'm writing isn't exactly the same as the original work.

Some characters who died in the original may be alive here, some characters who were men may be women now, or they may not even exist (butterfly effect feelings).

I believe what will happen in alpha 02 is already clear. It will mainly be Nami's integration into the crew. In Alpha 03, we'll be welcoming a cook. But unfortunately, or fortunately, here, Sanji was a successful experiment and never left North Blue. But his sister, on the other hand...

Let's say her father considers her a failure. She ran away from home and is currently working as a cook on a restaurant ship in east blue.

Alpha 03 is still a ways off, and some elements of this story may change, but I believe I've already decided who will be the crew's cook.

I'd like to know your opinion as players of this initial version. Do you think it's a good idea?

BigSaltDeluxe

Nov 6, 2020
Reiju as the cook? It's an interesting concept, I must admit. I can't say I'm too pleased about the idea of Sanji being a villain, but it would kinda come down to the execution of the idea.

Last edited:

The Alley Guy

Game Developer
Sep 30, 2018
Hi!

I'm working on a new battle system, now with companions. I posted a video on my X (Twitter) for those interested. Tell me what you thought and suggest improvements if you have any.

Captura de tela 2023-09-16 200459.png

Reactions: mikeark and Lerd0

The Alley Guy

Game Developer
Sep 30, 2018
I'm not Morgans, but I have BIG NEWS.

I work on this project every day, and I think about it almost all the time. I can't show everything I've improved here, but here's a small preview of the new interface for the crew members.

NEW
1695376937067.png

OLD
1695376761082.png

If you're interested in the project, consider following me on Twitter. Updates about the game are always posted there.

The Alley Guy

Game Developer
Sep 30, 2018
So, I was supposed to release ALPHA 02 today for TIER 3 patrons, but I didn't have the time I wanted this past week, so a lot of things got delayed. But It's almost done.

Well, no one was affected by my delay since I don't have any tier 3 patrons :cry:. So no one can complain, I'll take advantage in this and release alpha 02 to the public as soon as it's ready, without any delay. There are still a few adjustments left, but it shouldn't take more than 1 or 2 days.

See you soon in East Blue. :geek:(y)

arcSelectScreenshot.png

Reactions: BigSaltDeluxe
4.30 star(s) 14 Votes