VN Ren'Py Abandoned Bootylicious [0.1] [Crocest]

3.00 star(s) 3 Votes

H_NGM_N666

Nov 25, 2020
What the hell? Where is the NTR coming from? So my "step mom" get a facial then she puts her face right into mine? wtf?

Well, i wrote my review and wish him good luck. The render are nice and the woman, but please do something about your tags here and your story there and... oh... yes... what where you thinking making these sex scenes? At least let us click many times more or make it animated for gods sake please?!

Reactions: Nospamwss

loikl

Feb 14, 2018
What the hell? Where is the NTR coming from? So my "step mom" get a facial then she puts her face right into mine? wtf?

Well, i wrote my review and wish him good luck. The render are nice and the woman, but please do something about your tags here and your story there and... oh... yes... what where you thinking making these sex scenes? At least let us click many times more or make it animated for gods sake please?!
i dont think i have ever seen a game fail this fast or as badly as this has, it was D.O.A the minute the dev decided to add in the content he did and try and fool harem fans :FacePalm::FacePalm:
I don't think it counts as ntr...BUT I agree that it wasn't the best implementation.

It was a good idea poorly implemented.

How could this be improved?

1.- Don't cum on the MC. (very important XD)
2.- An MC that is not a sim manipulated by each girl in the game.
3.- Improving the context, YES the part of MC with many milfs to have sex is fine, but overnight it just happens, it makes no sense.
4.- Reduce the number of girls... I KNOW it sounds bad but the lower the number, the better the handling of characters at the beginning at least.
5.- No voices: they sound a bit (quite) weird and they really aren't that necessary.
6.- Sex scenes more "deeper" (longer and more entertaining).

I think that maybe the patreon is dead (and maybe the project) but if the dev sees this I tell him: The idea is not so bad, you just have to refine it.

loikl

Feb 14, 2018
a revenge game. one where the female mc is forced to fuck her boss. and then her "friend" aka mc male comes and beats the shit out of the boss. fuck the female the end lol. its going to be short and sweet.
Interesting and taking into account your banner I wish you only success. (y)

Reactions: javikaston

Call of Booty

Mar 21, 2020
It's just so weird. From the idea,story,dialogs.. Even damn bj last one frame. Hard pass,shame cuz of bimbos and rest of the babes. Damn.

Reactions: michael1984

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Yeah the only good thing were the looks of the women in this game

It would have been fine if the dev labeld it as NTR and just went with that

But nope he tried to please both sides i gues and failed misserably :ROFLMAO:

holaje12

Dec 17, 2018
So yet another dev that tries to trick people into playing their vanilla "Harem" game full of cuck content.
But remember guys it is AcHuaLLy not NTR, since MC isnt dating any of them yet right??.
what? dont want to see the mom fucking the dad?? but thats like totally normal and ABSOLUTELY necessary to the story, you need to see it happen or you wouldn't understand their relationship !!!
Seriously now, the dev has a Hard ntr fetish, really hard since that whore touches MC's face with the same hand she was using to jack off the father lmaoo, thats not the usual cuck/voyeur stuff, thats advanced shit that only hardcore cuck fans would enjoy.

Instead of getting rid of the dad, just make a ntr/voyeur game. You already have all you need for that: cuck pathetic MC, unlikeable bimbo sluts full of STDs, and, most importantly, the passion that you seem to have for that kind of content, dude.

Last edited:

CamaroFan432

Mar 13, 2020
So yet another dev that tries to trick people into playing their "Harem" game full of cuck content.
But remember guys it is AcHuaLLy not NTR, since MC isnt dating any of them yet right??.
what? dont want to see the mom fucking the dad?? but thats like totally normal and ABSOLUTELY necessary to the story, you need to see it happen!!!!.
Seriously now, the dev has a Hard ntr fetish, really hard since that whore touches our face with the same hand she was using to jack off the father lmaoo, thats not the usual cuck/voyeur stuff, thats advanced shit that only hardcore cuck fans would enjoy.

Instead of getting rid of the dad, just get rid of the harem tag and make a ntr/voyeur game. You already have all you need for that: cuck pathetic MC, unlikeable bimbo sluts full of STDs, and, most importantly, the passion that you seem to have for that kind of content, dude.
There was mentioned a scene where the girlfriend comes out of a room, half naked, his dad is inside. So it's safe to assume, the NTR isn't deniable at this point anymore, even if the other women aren't LIs in the beginning and what not for other reasons. I never touched the game, but thanks to others taking the bullet, we know about it.

Zabutnik

Dec 31, 2019
a revenge game. one where the female mc is forced to fuck her boss. and then her "friend" aka mc male comes and beats the shit out of the boss. fuck the female the end lol. its going to be short and sweet.
I will keep an eye out for that. I'm down for Netori games.

Thedude715

Nov 6, 2017
Search.png The only tag I filter out is the kinetic tag so when games popup that should have it I get a bit miffed. Please add the tag.

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
Crocest offtopic but, if you never make a game with incest in any capacity... while having that name, I will be disappointed :KEK:

Lunarmist

Darkness of The Mist
Uploader
Game Compressor
Feb 5, 2022
Fix for lag in the game

I Know I kinda late to post this, But the game starts to lag like hell after prologue ends, So I checked and replaced all the "show"(which will call all images displayed at once)to "scene" which will exponentially reduce the lag. Deleted member 5320988 please use "scene" instead of "show" in the future versions to eradicate this lag.(For those who will use this,you will have to start the game from the beginning to ensure 100% lag free experience).

Reactions: xXwankerXx
3.00 star(s) 3 Votes