3.50 star(s) 24 Votes

hrnny

Sep 19, 2023
Why do I remember that this game used to have more content than it does now.
Did the author remake it?

Piratefishes

Jul 24, 2022
Don't know when you played it, but there was a remake. You can't visit the nighbours since then (will bem implemented back in the next update iirc).
But overall the amount of content increased, just follow the journal. ;-)

Aqua.Uno33

Jan 18, 2024
Well, on my mind the author did and continue to do a great story. He(she? sry, I don't know) did it slowly, but at last few updates I see a lot of small changes inside story. I like it, it make this game more interesting to play again and give some additional kink materials to think about. Even by using the same content accents change. And it is cool. And yes, I want to see the story deeper and more contantable.
Hope theese words could motivate the author a bit. : - )P

hrnny

Sep 19, 2023
Boring Days 0.33.3 (public release)

Changelog:

Main:

Added tutorial

First week non contain some VN elementsn

Maid:

Now her obedience affects the scene where you grope her ass

Secretary:

Now she can give you some hints about your next step in her route

Claire:

Added her first meet scene

Neighbors:

Some content with Gloria returned

Full game

Update 0.33.2b to 0.33.3

hrnny

Sep 19, 2023
I remember there used to be a character like a female agent

Wife will discover MC and maid, triggering an event, although the prompt is incomplete without follow-up

It's also possible that I made a mistake in my memory

Piratefishes

Jul 24, 2022
Not sure wich female agent you mean. In the early days your company got a new female competetor and you got a female superwiser, both trying to submit you.
But Anti decided to change the direction of the game and abonded that route. (y)
So no more female agents.

Not sure aboutsure about the discovering thing.... but Anti works on a power dynamic between wife and maid, so if that scene existet, it will then propably come back.

Aqua.Uno33

Jan 18, 2024
Perhaps because was done a mistake in naming of Passage in link/goto macros in twine-code. Fix it yourself in this editor or ask somebody. Or inform the Author to fix it in the next version.

Mr.Blackwell

Dec 27, 2019
Perhaps because was done a mistake in naming of Passage in link/goto macros in twine-code. Fix it yourself in this editor or ask somebody. Or inform the Author to fix it in the next version.
THat's why I posted here and the developer hasn't even reply to my question.

BadmanBaxter

May 28, 2019
does this game still have a dominant and submissive route. I played this like time ago and played the dominant route where the maid seemed kind of scared of the mc but every journal entry for everyone makes the mc sound like the sub so did they remove the whole route or just all the content for a future rework?

hrnny

Sep 19, 2023
Boring Days 0.33.5
Changelog:
Wife:
Added two ass worship scenes after a restaurant date. Added a scene in which she appears during your cooking lessons.
Maid: Added a cooking exam scene with her. Added a cooking exam scene with her and your wife.
Other: Added a new girl in the IT department. Added a first scene with this girl.

WuzzyFuzzy

Jan 23, 2020
so what all the dom/sub stuff and the MC already has wife so NTR is planned in future ?
Don't think so, but who knows. I think the wife will get into some lesbian play, which should be labeled as NTR, but on this forum it rarely is. Either way is fine with me.

youraccount69

Dec 30, 2020
BoringDays-0.33.5
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

3.50 star(s) 24 Votes