CboyC95

Engaged Member
Feb 22, 2019
Do you really play as female? I'm saying that, because I've just started the game and I'm already playing as male.

• Angry
Reactions: mikel8519

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Do you really play as female? I'm saying that, because I've just started the game and I'm already playing as male.
Female MC only happen half way of the story I think, and it was only in the Dream world when the male MC go to sleep

LustSeekers

Game Developer
Nov 13, 2019
How it is that as usual main "hero" is such a weak potato again - not even able to talk back ? lol is he again mentally retarded or a child living in adult body? Common, give men power "to talk back" :D
Cannot have much of a character/story development if you have a fuckboy or a chad right from the start. :)
LustSeekers Can't you choose your character's gender from the start?
Not currently, but in the future this might change.
I LOVE This Game So far!!
I Love Jane & Kaitlyn (I Think Kaitlyn IS, or will be Serena's Real sister)
I'm Not Sure If That Info has been revealed yet, or in a future update,...
Obviously Serena & Anath are My Favorites!!

This Game REALLY Needs a Walk-thru now.
(So Much going on; things can be missed)
I'm working on an event tracker that, hopefully, will be ready on my next release.

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: Shelscott50

Shelscott50

Sep 6, 2019
LOL! No. You are Dreaming. (In Dream) YOU are the Grown daughter of Guardian (remember the "family" at the beginning of this story?? The lil girl?? That Is You.
I'm NOT Entirely Sure If This Is a Dream, or some kind of repressed 'past life' memory,...??

Doshima

Modder
May 19, 2017
Where can I find scene 2 (upper right) on page 6? It's the only scene I'm missing and I have everything activated.

NeroZee

Jun 24, 2018
This game is amazing, it deserves way more attention.

I think you nailed down the manipulative gyaru type(well not tehnically gyaru but at this point every time i see a dark skin girl in a game like this i consider them gyaru lol) i have been searching for so long lol.

This game has lots of potential.

Last edited:
Reactions: LustSeekers

Playertheguy

Mar 18, 2019
The game is good. I love the blue sucubuss. And most of the girls look good in general.
2 questions:
-Are we going to be able to put the annoying sister in her place?
-Is the mc going to grow some balls soon? or are you going to keep him as a submisive and insecure kid that stuters every time a woman toalks to him for a long time?

LustSeekers

Game Developer
Nov 13, 2019
The game is good. I love the blue sucubuss. And most of the girls look good in general.
2 questions:
-Is the mc going to grow some balls soon? or are you going to keep him as a submisive and insecure kid that stuters every time a woman toalks to him for a long time?
That's the main focus for the next release. You'll have the option to be dominant or submissive.
And so I don't have to repeat myself because I see a lot of those messages. The main character is insecure by design at the start of the game, he will gain confidence throughout the story. Even then, there will still be scenes with femdom if you wish to see them and go that route with certain character. But the character WILL grow some balls if you decide to do so.

mikel8519

May 11, 2020
2 questions:
Completely agree. Its some strange disease now days almost all male characters behave like this :D could it be that this is sb fantasy, like really? :D Especially here - on this web site and gernerally game world- its difficult to find some more normal adult like male charcter...which is strange cause most female characters are completely opposite :D

ankhtar

Jan 24, 2020
While I agree to some extent that it becomes frustrating to constantly see a doormat MC, you also gotta realize the game is trying to tell us a complete story from the start. Having a super macho MC who can can make everyone submit by just flashing his muscled dong at them right off the bat would hardly leave any room for character development and story progression.
Instead, if I might be blunt, we get to see how he starts out as a little bitch and slowly learns to adapt to this new situation he found himself in, while hopefully growing a sturdy spine in the process.

I'm sure we'll get to see the tables turn on the people who are being douches to him, but it still feels a tad too early to give him any sort of story-shattering macguffin. Things need to build up. I'm willing to bet even the strongest man in the world had his head stuffed in a toilet back in the day, before he became a shiny mass of muscles with legs.

Deleted member 1571565

Aug 7, 2019
While I agree to some extent that it becomes frustrating to constantly see a doormat MC, you also gotta realize the game is trying to tell us a complete story from the start. Having a super macho MC who can can make everyone submit by just flashing his muscled dong at them right off the bat would hardly leave any room for character development and story progression.
Instead, if I might be blunt, we get to see how he starts out as a little bitch and slowly learns to adapt to this new situation he found himself in, while hopefully growing a sturdy spine in the process.

I'm sure we'll get to see the tables turn on the people who are being douches to him, but it still feels a tad too early to give him any sort of story-shattering macguffin. Things need to build up. I'm willing to bet even the strongest man in the world had his head stuffed in a toilet back in the day, before he became a shiny mass of muscles with legs.
Honestly, without spoiling too much, I can say that if you're patient, next update you guys will get to see the MC "grow some balls" and begin his ascent into Chad status. Just realize its not instant, but will become more apparent as the game keeps moving forward

4.30 star(s) 74 Votes