LustSeekers

Game Developer
Nov 13, 2019
I apologize in advance, but I can't help but ask. The game has (3 letters) content, but it is not in the tags. (It is in the genres). Maybe you should add it to your tags as well? I mean, this content is in the game, albeit avoidable.
If I misunderstood something, please explain.
And also I want to know in advance about the ratio of content mp / fp.
You're totally right, I forgot to add that tag.
As for mp/fp, there's a lot more content for the mp right now.
Fp has only a handful of events.

Reactions: {0__0}

LazyKeks

Jan 16, 2018
You're totally right, I forgot to add that tag.
As for mp/fp, there's a lot more content for the mp right now.
Fp has only a handful of events.
I would also like to know about the content (3 letters). He has no alternative? (I mean if I go along the path (3 letters) then A event> B event (3 letters)> D event, and if on a different path then A event> C event> D event or A event> D event?)
Thanks in advance for your answers.

yuuy22

Oct 9, 2018
Whenever i reach the end of a scene sometimes it will send me to the 7th page of the gallery and when i click exit from there it will send me to when the succubus is summoned, is there a fix for this?
edit: I played on and skipped my way through all the exposition and the game sort of acted like nothing was wrong but when I attempted to sleep and start the next day the dialogue for the succubus summoning began without the pictures and I could still move around the house at night during the dialogue, it was really weird, and im assuming unplayable after the gallery thing, I also tried installing the bugfix patch but that didnt seem to do anything and im still being sent to the gallery after some scenes. Im playing the latest v0.3.4 btw.

Last edited:

LustSeekers

Game Developer
Nov 13, 2019
I would also like to know about the content (3 letters). He has no alternative? (I mean if I go along the path (3 letters) then A event> B event (3 letters)> D event, and if on a different path then A event> C event> D event or A event> D event?)
Thanks in advance for your answers.
What do you mean no alternatives? Like missing core content of the game of just having different consequences?
If you're afraid to pick a wrong path where there's NTR you don't have to worry about it as that content can be toggled at the beginning of the game or anytime you want and you don't have to worry about it.
Whenever i reach the end of a scene sometimes it will send me to the 7th page of the gallery and when i click exit from there it will send me to when the succubus is summoned, is there a fix for this?
edit: I played on and skipped my way through all the exposition and the game sort of acted like nothing was wrong but when I attempted to sleep and start the next day the dialogue for the succubus summoning began without the pictures and I could still move around the house at night during the dialogue, it was really weird, and im assuming unplayable after the gallery thing, I also tried installing the bugfix patch but that didnt seem to do anything and im still being sent to the gallery after some scenes. Im playing the latest v0.3.4 btw.
That's the first time I hear of that problem. Are you by any chance playing the compressed version or the android?
Anyone can tell what type of NTR?
Girl goes with a different dude other than the mc without having a serious relationship. Nothing heavy for now.

LazyKeks

Jan 16, 2018
What do you mean no alternatives? Like missing core content of the game of just having different consequences?
If you're afraid to pick a wrong path where there's NTR you don't have to worry about it as that content can be toggled at the beginning of the game or anytime you want and you don't have to worry about it.
I'll try to explain it simply: There is an NTR event in which the girl is fucked not by mс. If I do not follow the ntr path, will there be an event with mс instead, or will we go straight to the next event? (instead of a random guy, mс will fuck the girl from the event)

LustSeekers

Game Developer
Nov 13, 2019
I'll try to explain it simply: There is an NTR event in which the girl is fucked not by mс. If I do not follow the ntr path, will there be an event with mс instead, or will we go straight to the next event? (instead of a random guy, mс will fuck the girl from the event)
There won't be any extra paths if you have NTR toggled off and right now there aren't many consequences, just setups.
And like Badjourasmix said, it's 100% avoidable.

LazyKeks

Jan 16, 2018
There won't be any extra paths if you have NTR toggled off and right now there aren't many consequences, just setups.
And like Badjourasmix said, it's 100% avoidable.
Okay, I'll try to go from the other side. Does your game have 1 main plot, and the content of NTR complements it, or do you have 2 different plots for NTR and not NTR? In case 1, will the ntr content overlap non ntr content or vice versa. If option 2, then there are no more questions.
And yes, my question is not about avoiding NTR content, but whether the story is complete without it. It's just that I've often seen how authors make games with NTR, make it optional, and logical holes appear in the actions of characters. (For example, in the case of ntr, the ntr event occurs, and on non-ntr the character is just afk)
I can be too meticulous, please forgive in advance.

LustSeekers

Game Developer
Nov 13, 2019
Okay, I'll try to go from the other side. Does your game have 1 main plot, and the content of NTR complements it, or do you have 2 different plots for NTR and not NTR? In case 1, will the ntr content overlap non ntr content or vice versa. If option 2, then there are no more questions.
And yes, my question is not about avoiding NTR content, but whether the story is complete without it. It's just that I've often seen how authors make games with NTR, make it optional, and logical holes appear in the actions of characters. (For example, in the case of ntr, the ntr event occurs, and on non-ntr the character is just afk)
I can be too meticulous, please forgive in advance.
My game doesn't revolve around any fetish. All characters have their own story development and fetishes. The main plot is standalone so you won't miss anything of the important stuff. What I do plan, is that if you make certain choices you get different endings, that's all.

• Angry
Reactions: bruce555

LazyKeks

Jan 16, 2018
My game doesn't revolve around any fetish. All characters have their own story development and fetishes. The main plot is standalone so you won't miss anything of the important stuff. What I do plan, is that if you make certain choices you get different endings, that's all.
Perhaps I am posing the question incorrectly, so I will try this way. You have a gallery of scenes in the game, if I go the non-ntr path, I miss a few ntr scenes. If I follow the ntr path, will I open all the scenes or will I skip a few?

Viggy

Jan 5, 2019
Perhaps I am posing the question incorrectly, so I will try this way. You have a gallery of scenes in the game, if I go the non-ntr path, I miss a few ntr scenes. If I follow the ntr path, will I open all the scenes or will I skip a few?
Just play the fucking game already and figure that out for yourself instead of constantly nagging the dev with your incessant questions, jesus fucking christ!

yuuy22

Oct 9, 2018
That's the first time I hear of that problem. Are you by any chance playing the compressed version or the android?
I'm not sure what happened But I quit the game and restarted and played through without ever touching the gallery and that weird scene ending bug never happened, I'm not sure how to recreate it either but I was using the normal one from the beginning of the thread win/linux from megasync

LazyKeks

Jan 16, 2018
Just play the fucking game already and figure that out for yourself instead of constantly nagging the dev with your incessant questions, jesus fucking christ!
I think if the developer did not want to answer me, he would not answer. And yes, my question is 1, but either the developer cannot answer it, or he cannot understand what I am asking. So I'm not going to touch the game until I figure out if it's a solid story with content toggled off or a solid story with added content. And leave your rudeness for yourself.

LustSeekers

Game Developer
Nov 13, 2019
I think if the developer did not want to answer me, he would not answer. And yes, my question is 1, but either the developer cannot answer it, or he cannot understand what I am asking. So I'm not going to touch the game until I figure out if it's a solid story with content toggled off or a solid story with added content. And leave your rudeness for yourself.
I think I already told you, the main plot it's standalone, the missed NTR content is optional, therefore it's added content that in the future might unlock an extra path/ending. The main story it's something you can experience without being afraid to miss bits and pieces because you didn't see NTR stuff.

LazyKeks

Jan 16, 2018
I think I already told you, the main plot it's standalone, the missed NTR content is optional, therefore it's added content that in the future might unlock an extra path/ending. The main story it's something you can experience without being afraid to miss bits and pieces because you didn't see NTR stuff.
Okay, I'll take your word for it and try. Thanks for answers.

4.40 star(s) 70 Votes