Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
These are choices you get when you start a new game
As for incest, there isn't any, at least not when it comes between you and the family you're living with, because the women is the house is a friend of the MCs mother and her 2 daughter, she even mentions it in the dialogue.
From what what I can tell the incest patch is to do with other mothers and daughter and maybe in the future the 2 sisters the MC's living with.
and from what I can, you won't be having sex with anyone that's blood related with the MC

Last edited:

KingWeWuz

Mar 8, 2019
These are choices you get when you start a new game
As for incest, there isn't any, you'll need a patch, because the women is the house is a friend of the MCs mother and her 2 daughter, she even mentions it in the dialogue.
There is no patch in the op tho.

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
There is no patch in the op tho.
Because no one's made one.
and
From what what I can tell the incest patch is to do with other mothers and daughter that you'll meet in the game and maybe in the future the 2 sisters the MC's living with.
and from what I can, you won't be having sex with anyone that's blood related with the MC

KingWeWuz

Mar 8, 2019
Because no one's made one.
and
From what what I can tell the incest patch is to do with other mothers and daughter that you'll meet in the game and maybe in the future the 2 sisters the MC's living with.
If neither the dev nor anyone in general has made a patch why does it have the incest tag though? There is no incest, thus, seems like false advertisement.

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
If neither the dev nor anyone in general has made a patch why does it have the incest tag though? Seems like false advertisement.
As I said, the incest most likely relates to the mother and daughter at the coffee shop.

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Can anyone help me out with a save for this scene, that I'm currently missing from my gallery
GalThumb (20).jpg

jhustrue

Mar 3, 2020
Yeah Idk if the changelog is saying more updates to the female protagonist stuff or what. I'm just not gonna bother with this update.

Reactions: mikel8519

BF0521

Apr 26, 2020
idk if its just me but its since the 0.3.4 update where after some scenes, the game redirects me to the gallery page and when i press exit, the game restarts from the scene where Anath 1st appears on protagonist's bed while the scene i was suppose to be watching would not trigger. Is this a bug on the saves or what...

Reactions: Ullubu
4.40 star(s) 70 Votes