RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
she is in Yulia's group. There should be an option to talk to the group, inside the group to talk Heather, to Yulia, and to the 2 dicks.
I gues i should write more clear as i said ''There is no talk option.'' i have only talk to jane group and talk to teacher options.

aessir

Jun 18, 2017
I gues i should write more clear as i said ''There is no talk option.'' i have only talk to jane group and talk to teacher options.
I went back on a previous save, apparently the option to talk to them doesn't show up every day. Dunno if it is a bug or on purpose but you just have to sleep and keep trying.

RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
I went back on a previous save, apparently the option to talk to them doesn't show up every day. Dunno if it is a bug or on purpose but you just have to sleep and keep trying.
Not quite but i fixed. I do advence with Yuria story more and i can see now.

X2Z

Aug 8, 2017
you know what would be cool? like a gallery mod or something. i can't be arsed with this grind and navigation system

LustSeekers

Game Developer
Nov 13, 2019
idk if its just me but its since the 0.3.4 update where after some scenes, the game redirects me to the gallery page and when i press exit, the game restarts from the scene where Anath 1st appears on protagonist's bed while the scene i was suppose to be watching would not trigger. Is this a bug on the saves or what...
That bug should be fixed in this version but I think your save file is corrupted so you probably want to restart the game.

• Sad
Reactions: BF0521

darlic

Feb 27, 2017
So ive done all of the Yulia gym stuff but still cant talk to heather am i doing something wrong or do i have to start all over again?
I think you have to visit Jane's room after school (second floor, second door from the left)

Cunt

Supreme Asshole
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Feb 7, 2019
This compression is unofficial and may break the game.

This Game is developed by LustSeekers
Version of the game:Bound by Lust [v0.3.5]

If you like the game please consider to support the .

Original Size Win/Linux: 2,56GB

Compressed Size:

If mac needed DM me
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Razielprince

Nov 4, 2017
LustSeekers I have to say that I am impressed with how you approached the futa path. I like that the MC can handle the dickgirls without disgust or whatever all the other devs who put futa in their game did. Most only have got a bit of story and straight to fucking and only the mc fucking them and whatnot. In your game, I am pleasantly surprised to see how the story goes and that the mc reciprocates and gives some, before starting to just take, take and take. Good luck and hope to see more down the line with this game gaining more support, fast and bigger updates, and a bigger fanbase. It deserves it.

Ghostface Reborn

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2018
LustSeekers I have to say that I am impressed with how you approached the futa path. I like that the MC can handle the dickgirls without disgust or whatever all the other devs who put futa in their game did. Most only have got a bit of story and straight to fucking and only the mc fucking them and whatnot. In your game, I am pleasantly surprised to see how the story goes and that the mc reciprocates and gives some, before starting to just take, take and take. Good luck and hope to see more down the line with this game gaining more support, fast and bigger updates, and a bigger fanbase. It deserves it.
dickgirl on male?

4.40 star(s) 70 Votes