RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
Still there is no way to avoid female MC abused by that shop owner? Working with him is mandotary for story?

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
With natalie at this point you either choose to be submissive or dominant. There isn't really any other choice.
Is there more LIs with domination? If it's only one or two LIs, then I don't care (especially if I can avoid them) In any case I will not see the scenes, I will use the appropriate button to skip them if I cannot do it otherwise (Especially those in which the MC is the dominated, but also the ones that is the dominant; I don't like any of them). If they are the majority, then I suppose that the same I pass of the game if I can not avoid them.

For me the highlight of this update was the futa content.
Personally, if I play, as it clearly says: NTR (avoidable) Futa / Trans (avoidable), I will proceed to avoid both.

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Still there is no way to avoid female MC abused by that shop owner? Working with him is mandotary for story?
For now if you go to his shop you can't really avoid it but I think the dev said that there will be other options there in the future.

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Is there more LIs with domination? If it's only one or two LIs, then I don't care (especially if I can avoid them) In any case I will not see the scenes, I will use the appropriate button to skip them if I cannot do it otherwise (Especially those in which the MC is the dominated, but also the ones that is the dominant; I don't like any of them). If they are the majority, then I suppose that the same I pass of the game if I can not avoid them.

Personally, if I play, as it clearly says: NTR (avoidable) Futa / Trans (avoidable), I will proceed to avoid both.
Right now the only one with a submission/domination path is natalie. At the beginning of the game you can turn off the ntr and futa content completely.

RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
For now if you go to his shop you can't really avoid it but I think the dev said that there will be other options there in the future.
There is any story progress i will lose if i dont go that shop? Like cant advice some story parts of some story parts of characters?

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
need more ntr content
I am avoiding all of it so I don't how much it has right now. But I am sure it will have more in the future. Maybe I am wrong but I think the ntr will be more like a side thing and won't be a big part of the game, either way it's optional so it doesn't really matter.

Last edited:

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
You can do all the other content with the female character without going to the guy's shop.
I guess then I'll wait for other options and avoid the shop for now.

LustSeekers

Game Developer
Nov 13, 2019
I personally don't like femdom or maledom. So I usually try to avoid LIs that have those fetishes (and with BDSM, spanking, urination, bukkake, sleep sex, or humiliation; which I don't like either), unless you can choose a route without them.

I don't know if these are avoidable.
To change the relationship with Natalie, the mc needed to become dominant towards her. But the maledom path has also a secondary one that let's you decide how to treat her.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
To change the relationship with Natalie, the mc needed to become dominant towards her. But the maledom path has also a secondary one that let's you decide how to treat her.
Does that mean that the maledom path may not include maledom (nor of course femdom)?

darlic

Feb 27, 2017
Does that mean that the maledom path may not include maledom (nor of course femdom)?
From what I could gather during my playthrough, you can choose to either be a loving dom or a complete asshole dom.

People are talking about the possibility to play as male mc during the dreams sequences, how can I do it? I couldn't choose anywhere in the game and now I'm stuck with a female mc

Reactions: Ghostface Reborn

Krystle Kris

Nov 16, 2019
I know it says "almost any fetish," but are there plans to include a MTF transformation on the protagonist, if there isn't already?

Sorry if it's been asked before, and if it's in the game, I'd like a walkthrough of how to get to it. I just picked the game up today.

I ask because playing a female MC in a world where all these tags exist is a dream come true... and I can think of a few things a sexy demon goddess could do to a female MC. xD

.... Also, I read (after a rather quick search) most (if not all) female MC things are dream world related. So I guess my first question stands, then.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: mikel8519

darlic

Feb 27, 2017
Does anyone know how to keep their saves from 0.3.4 to 0.3.5?
Just extract the game and run it. All the saves are shared within all game versions in Ren'py, sometimes compatibility problems may occur but in this case I loaded my 0.34 save without any problem.

Reactions: burke5

mikel8519

May 11, 2020
Also will the "male hero" will look better in future - not like some skinny weirdo? it was some time since i last saw male character of this age(around 18) looking like some old grandpa - body shape ...i know that now is the trend to present males as skiny introverted push overs or shity idiots but common once he goes to the gym he at least should look presentable...

4.40 star(s) 70 Votes