syazsyaz

Dec 4, 2020
hurm i love this game so much but i have a few think that i dont like it... why mc cum outside having sex with human like sister... only succubus can get creampie?? hurm i play this game with happy feeling but after scene that thing made me feel sad a little bit.. i not mad i just sad... because this my favourite game... sorry if my english so bad

tlarsen

Oct 19, 2020
Idk if this is a question that can be answered but i wanted to ask are we already halfway through the story yet or is there still a lot more story to be told? cause i honestly really love this game so far and hope there's going to be a lot more updates in the future

Zolkane

Jun 2, 2017
a Incest patch for heather and her sister, aunt and 2 sister and future that be cool

InnocentKiss5

PassionateWeeb
Donor
Jan 13, 2020
This game is awesome but a for some parts like I the gym and library and shop those 3 ruined my view on the game after all these things usually are meant to be like repeatable even if the limit is reached or like the shop u should actually be able to SHOP there or work there and the gym you should be able to workout there not simply be there for the story or girls but to increase strength ig and finally the library you should be able to go there simply to learn and increase intelligence not for the story or girls but simply because you probably want to have way to pass time without directly going along with the storyline but the way I prefer to go along with ... It just feels way too incomplete

phupdup

Oct 24, 2019
It's been a while since I last played this (Jan) so I started from scratch after forgetting everything. I think it's less grindy this version? Anyway, the gui needs reworking still to avoid some of the sandbox drudgery. For example, after playing through all of the content in our female alter ego, it would be great to do a quick flag check so that you can change the "dream" menu entry to something like "dream (no new content)". That spares us the chore of drilling in just to get a "future update" dead end.

The conversations with groups trees may start off some subplots and add some character development, but they quickly turn repetitive. If an item here is simply a one shot dialogue, it would be nice to simply prune it from the tree after it has been fired until some other event triggers a new dialogue with the character.

If a spending time with a character event doesn't do anything to progress the story, it should be pruned from the tree. For example, washing dishes with the mother reaches an impasse after a point and requires an event with her in another location. If we choose that option, we get nowhere AND lose the time period. This forces us to either rollback and do something else or wait another day.

The "talk to teacher" option after class is confusingly generic since it can branch off into multiple teachers depending on what day of the week this is. If we hit a development endpoint for one teacher and get a "future content", we may not realize that this choice will take us elsewhere on a different day. On that note, WE HAVE NO CLUE WHAT DAY IT IS. There's no date and time on either the main gui or the phone. We at least get a clue for gym day because of the background, and maybe we can figure out what teacher is up front if we squint hard, or maybe that's the same background? I sure never got a visual clue what day the non-gym day was. Maybe that helpful "...." that we get after choosing the "go to class" entry can change depending on what we had that day.

eddie987

Dec 5, 2018
So I guess the content with Ayla is only for the sub path? That seems to be the only thing I'm missing, judging from the CGIs.

Byczer

Feb 1, 2020
The new update has been great. Natalie's maledom and femdom are awesome. But I was curious about one thing, can't we meet Ayla on the maledom route?

LustSeekers

Game Developer
Nov 13, 2019
Idk if this is a question that can be answered but i wanted to ask are we already halfway through the story yet or is there still a lot more story to be told? cause i honestly really love this game so far and hope there's going to be a lot more updates in the future
The real game's story hasn't even started yet, I'm still setting everything up and implementing characters stories. So, yes, there's still a lot I have to do.
It's been a while since I last played this (Jan) so I started from scratch after forgetting everything. I think it's less grindy this version? Anyway, the gui needs reworking still to avoid some of the sandbox drudgery. For example, after playing through all of the content in our female alter ego, it would be great to do a quick flag check so that you can change the "dream" menu entry to something like "dream (no new content)". That spares us the chore of drilling in just to get a "future update" dead end.

The conversations with groups trees may start off some subplots and add some character development, but they quickly turn repetitive. If an item here is simply a one shot dialogue, it would be nice to simply prune it from the tree after it has been fired until some other event triggers a new dialogue with the character.

If a spending time with a character event doesn't do anything to progress the story, it should be pruned from the tree. For example, washing dishes with the mother reaches an impasse after a point and requires an event with her in another location. If we choose that option, we get nowhere AND lose the time period. This forces us to either rollback and do something else or wait another day.

The "talk to teacher" option after class is confusingly generic since it can branch off into multiple teachers depending on what day of the week this is. If we hit a development endpoint for one teacher and get a "future content", we may not realize that this choice will take us elsewhere on a different day. On that note, WE HAVE NO CLUE WHAT DAY IT IS. There's no date and time on either the main gui or the phone. We at least get a clue for gym day because of the background, and maybe we can figure out what teacher is up front if we squint hard, or maybe that's the same background? I sure never got a visual clue what day the non-gym day was. Maybe that helpful "...." that we get after choosing the "go to class" entry can change depending on what we had that day.
All I can say is, give it time, I'm not a machine. Yes the gui needs rework, new lines of dialogues will be implemented as soon as the story progresses and days don't advance in the game yet because there's no week. I need to implement the last teacher and add the weekend to make it so it's a 7 days cycle. And you can see which teacher there is in the background(eventually I'll remove the menu and add clickable objects in the scene).

Last edited:

DW1690

May 19, 2019
I wish this was in android.(And to those who say just get a pc have you thought maybe I have a gaming pc and don't want to jerk off by a desk or maybe I just prefer to use my phone since it's easier and better for privacy.)

Nijuichi21

Jan 31, 2019
I wish this was in android.(And to those who say just get a pc have you thought maybe I have a gaming pc and don't want to jerk off by a desk or maybe I just prefer to use my phone since it's easier and better for privacy.)
You can play it with joiplay but the screen turns small in animation scenes, still playable tho.

Orion957

Jun 29, 2020
Hey what's with this update, still can't do nothing. I go to people and still waiting for updates, I have the new 3.5

shinomond

Nov 21, 2017
I really enjoy it so far, but I also noticed several uses of yuor. Though I think it is more noticeable due to it being in repeated dialogue.

Not sure if you need help pointing them out, some game have dozens of script files to sort through while others are just one massive file that can use a simple search function.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

CancerMage

Jul 10, 2018
The morning after the scenes where you get dommed by both Natalie and Anath, clicking on the door to leave crashes the game and says that "aylaintro" is missing. It's keeping me from progressing, anyone know how to fix it? I don't have a prior save.

4.40 star(s) 70 Votes