LustSeekers

Game Developer
Nov 13, 2019

bigguy_foryou

Jun 8, 2018
It will include both armpit and pubic hair.
Ah ok, I wouldn't say that was clear since the MC literally states "uh I don't like armpit hair" if you choose that option and doesn't at all mention pubic after she corrects him (again, confusing). However if the two are a package deal I think I'm gonna have to pass.
Thank you for providing options like this at the start of the game though.

LustSeekers

Game Developer
Nov 13, 2019
Ah ok, I wouldn't say that was clear since the MC literally states "uh I don't like armpit hair" if you choose that option and doesn't at all mention pubic after she corrects him (again, confusing). However if the two are a package deal I think I'm gonna have to pass.
Thank you for providing options like this at the start of the game though.
No, you were right, I did put the option exclusive to armpit hair. I might put the option for pubic hair separately.

Terut

Nov 16, 2017
It may require too much talent to get it right, but if you are going down the hairy girl route, can you please have a girl with anal hair you can choose? Also armpit smelling facesitting.

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
The new version contains new content for Natalie and Heather.
-To progress just talk to Natalie or visit her room, the game will tell you what you need to do, and for the people that are having trouble triggering the event in the room at night, CLICK THE BED.
-To access Heather content, (I'm guessing you did everything already from the past release.) talk to Jane in her room and you'll be able to speak with Heather in the classroom after the lessons.
natalie needs to be repeatable heh, heather and sayah should eventually be a threeway... that would be hot...

Kariel

May 31, 2019
I'm probably missing something blazingly obvious here, but how do I access scenes with Anath? For example I got a message after meeting Lola that an Anath scene had been unlocked, but I've no idea where to go to view it!

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
I'm probably missing something blazingly obvious here, but how do I access scenes with Anath? For example I got a message after meeting Lola that an Anath scene had been unlocked, but I've no idea where to go to view it!
In bed.

4.40 star(s) 70 Votes