CatLimiter

Sep 21, 2019
Actually I've been informed from the dom players, they are really satisfied with dom side as well. Apparently both aspects are well written. I haven't tried it first hand, so I am only going by the few others I talked to, one of them strongly encouraging me to try the dom side as it has some really sweet content

Edit: side note, since you're bringing up the femdom side, did you meet Ayla? If so what are your thoughts on her?
Edit: nevermind. I'm pretty neutral on her to be honest with you. The psychotic mother thing isn't really important to me. She probably killed her kid with some expiramental drug though.

Last edited:

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Wait does the game have incest now? Or it's just a random patch created by a fan?

khalidevil

Jan 20, 2020
I didn't play the game in a very very long time. Do we still have dreams about the past and playing as girl?
Never mind it got removed time to try it again XD

Deleted member 1571565

Aug 7, 2019
I didn't play the game in a very very long time. Do we still have dreams about the past and playing as girl?
Yes/no. Patreon just got a version with the girl story cut out, its going to be its own story/game until the two stories begin to actually intertwine/be relevant to each other. Here, I think its the one with still the girl dreams in it

• Red Heart
Reactions: khalidevil

zh

Oct 17, 2017
w-wait... I just saw the changelog... Why did they remove the female protagonist?

Deleted member 1571565

Aug 7, 2019
w-wait... I just saw the changelog... Why did they remove the female protagonist?
Because 1) a fair amount of the playerbase was interested in one storyline or the other, the dream sequence was a bit too long and 2) To save space, since the game is getting rather large. By splitting it into two games, we get to focus on the content we want

May 27, 2017
Actually I've been informed from the dom players, they are really satisfied with dom side as well. Apparently both aspects are well written. I haven't tried it first hand, so I am only going by the few others I talked to, one of them strongly encouraging me to try the dom side as it has some really sweet content

Edit: side note, since you're bringing up the femdom side, did you meet Ayla? If so what are your thoughts on her?
Male Dom in this game is fabulous, it's just the right shade of grey for me. It's interesting and fun to see the always brash and rude character get put in their place, in a lewd and loving manner. I played the FemDom route but it was too much for me, so I never met the other FemDom character. Still it's better than FemDom in most games, which is just humiliation, degradation and emasculation. Everyone's got different kinks in varying degrees, but I feel like FemDom isn't represented the best on this site, hence most people avoid it. I'm always up to switch roles, to spice things up. But for me, the perfect FemDom would be where she seeks pleasure for herself by using me in any way, but also pleasuring me in the end. Sex is about attachment and connection of two humans, no matter the context, mutual pleasure should be the end goal. But everyone is wired differently, so I wouldn't be the best judge for someone getting off on being treated like trash.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Male Dom in this game is fabulous, it's just the right shade of grey for me. It's interesting and fun to see the always brash and rude character get put in their place, in a lewd and loving manner. I played the FemDom route but it was too much for me, so I never met the other FemDom character. Still it's better than FemDom in most games, which is just humiliation, degradation and emasculation. Everyone's got different kinks in varying degrees, but I feel like FemDom isn't represented the best on this site, hence most people avoid it. I'm always up to switch roles, to spice things up. But for me, the perfect FemDom would be where she seeks pleasure for herself by using me in any way, but also pleasuring me in the end. Sex is about attachment and connection of two humans, no matter the context, mutual pleasure should be the end goal. But everyone is wired differently, so I wouldn't be the best judge for someone getting off on being treated like trash.
Well that last works if someone gets off from being humiliated and treated like trash and the dom is aware of that (same as with extreme pain and such), just too many of the games use it wrongly and let the dom character even act that way with characters that are not into that and force the dom/humiliation/degradation. Most dom is more about breaking and forcing as actual dom/sub relationships in these games. :p

DatGuy88

Apr 30, 2018
A lot of the FemDom on this site just treats the male character as human garbage with little to no love or fun. I mean, to each their own, but I find a gentler femdom to be sexier, more fun and a lot more appealing to a larger amount of people. You can have really, really hot femdom and still treat the male character as a person. I've only seen Natalie's stuff, though, I don't know if there's more in this game. I quite liked the MaleDom stuff for many of the same reasons as above: the M/C dominates and uses her, but doesn't treat her like complete shit all the time.

May 27, 2017
A lot of the FemDom on this site just treats the male character as human garbage with little to no love or fun. I mean, to each their own, but I find a gentler femdom to be sexier, more fun and a lot more appealing to a larger amount of people. You can have really, really hot femdom and still treat the male character as a person. I've only seen Natalie's stuff, though, I don't know if there's more in this game. I quite liked the MaleDom stuff for many of the same reasons as above: the M/C dominates and uses her, but doesn't treat her like complete shit all the time.
Yes, just like you said. In most FemDom games I've seen on this site, the female uses & abuses the male, while humiliating/degrading and leaving him with blue-balls. And for some reason FemDom is largely associated with Foot fetish, but MaleDom isn't. Humans be weird and kinky! Ideally, no matter what sexual activities take place, both partners must climax, how you get there is on your kink.

When Natalie left the MC with blue-balls after sitting on his face for her stream, I reloaded and did the MaleDom path, blue-balls is where I draw the line. In the MaleDom path, MC has his way with Natalie, but she also gets off. And the best part is that he actually cares for her, and wants to help her. This is in stark contrast to most FemDom, where the female seemingly hates and demeans the male.

billzechs

Jun 22, 2019
I'm certainly not a fan of the female MC being separated out to a separate package. Vastly prefer it to be all in one install as a "one stop shop" especially since it's optional, but it is what it is I suppose.

• Angry
Reactions: preskerd
4.40 star(s) 70 Votes