lordfire07

Sep 6, 2019
I'm in favor of removing the female protag and moving her to her own game. While you're missing the all in one install, the two storylines were messing with the pacing, as it doesn't seem like they intersect at all. It was de facto it's own visual novel set in the same universe.
I'll admit I have my fetish biases though. In general I was much less interested in the female protagonist story. I would still play through it (and probably still will becuase the story was interesting), but now it doesn't seem like I'm missing out in content by choosing to ignore it during the male section.

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
I am not usually a big fan of female mc's but her story is cool since it dives more into the world's lore. For me the only thing I didn't like was the shop owner stuff since at the moment the only option we have is for her to be molested by the dude.

lewdbender

Aug 7, 2019
does this bug fix patch fixed the bug that doesnt allow you to see the femdom end on natalie route, i only could see the male dom end in the gallery, and the only way to see it again was replaying the secne with a save file

Tickle

Dec 31, 2017
Regarding 0.351 do we have to start from the begining to not get bugged? Is it ok to continue from 0.350 save into the next version when it comes out ?

Ninjaman2

Dec 4, 2018
I love the femdom bits in the streaming sessions. I hope he gets locked up into chastity! Imagine the anger our succubus companion will have with that.

preskerd

Sep 27, 2017
I'm supporting that both male and female mc has different games now and not mixing the storylines (which they have different stories that happens different timelines) into one. Thank you LustSeekers ! I'm really not fan of multiple protagonists in general but especially when they are opposites sexes. For the majority of male game players of adult games doesn't want to play as female anyways since they are self inserting into character and see themselves as the mc. Maybe it's the same for the females as well but I don't know about that much. In most situations female and male protag games has very different audiences at adult games. On normal games it's not that much a problem but on adult games it's more tricky. I think having seperate games is the most optimal way and in this way everyone will be happy. Female MC won't be in the shadow of male mc and Male mc's story won't get mixed up with another story from another timeline. Thanks for the change again

Last edited:

preskerd

Sep 27, 2017
actually sad the female protag was removed and put into its own game tbh. Liked the variety of switching between both, and it was easily skippable if people disliked it.
you can easily switch between both exe files. It would take you seconds to do that. They have both different stories that happens in extremely different timelines anyways. It's way better to have them both different games

Last edited:

Freshkope

Feb 10, 2021
LustSeekers I'm getting this error when trying to access page 7 of the replay gallery. I tried uninstalling and reinstalling but that didn't seem to fix it. I noticed the replay gallery with Sayah seems to be fixed but the one with Heather does not as far as allowing trans content.

LustSeekers

Game Developer
Nov 13, 2019
does this bug fix patch fixed the bug that doesnt allow you to see the femdom end on natalie route, i only could see the male dom end in the gallery, and the only way to see it again was replaying the secne with a save file
Unfortunately I still have to make that accessible. I did fix the bug where you couldn't be able to see the futa content even if you chose that route with Heather and Sayah.
Regarding 0.351 do we have to start from the begining to not get bugged? Is it ok to continue from 0.350 save into the next version when it comes out ?
No need to, just some bugfixes and no female MC, so if you have a save file with her it probably won't work.
So what's the difference between "I love NTR/Futa" and "I don't mind NTR/Futa?"
If you chose "I don's mind...", you can pick the option you prefer the most when those events appear in the game, so you can decide for yourself for each character.

LustSeekers

Game Developer
Nov 13, 2019
LustSeekers I'm getting this error when trying to access page 7 of the replay gallery. I tried uninstalling and reinstalling but that didn't seem to fix it. I noticed the replay gallery with Sayah seems to be fixed but the one with Heather does not as far as allowing trans content.
I'll look into that and see if I can fix it before tomorrow.

Reactions: Freshkope

Firefly

Modder
Dec 27, 2016
I think it's the incest patch causing this, does this still occur without it?

Reactions: Freshkope

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
Bound by Lust [v0.3.5.1] [LustSeekers] crunched

Original Size PC: 2,02 GB
Original Size Mac: 1,98 GB

Compressed Size PC: 0,99 GB
BoundbyLust-0.3.5.1-pc-crunched.zip: - -

Compressed Size Mac: 989 MB

BoundbyLust-0.3.5.1-mac-crunched.zip:
- -

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

Tools:
UnRen v0.91 (Sam@f95zone) - YAC v2.1 (hngg@f95zone) - -

Last edited:

billzechs

Jun 22, 2019
For the majority of male game players of adult games doesn't want to play as female anyways since they are self inserting into character and see themselves as the mc. Maybe it's the same for the females as well but I don't know about that much.
You got data to back this claim up, or are you just assuming?

in this way everyone will be happy
As evident by this very thread, no choice will make everyone happy.

PeggyBlackett

Engaged Member
Jan 24, 2018
Ummm ... don't know if anyone has mentioned this, but...

The normal plural of "succubus" is "succubi".

{I said "normal" because my spellchecker just suggested "succubae" ... but the standard English usage is "succubi".}

4.40 star(s) 70 Votes