Toksicz

Aug 21, 2019
is there any sigs for this game? like a heather sig? pleasantly surprised by this game ngl.

Lou111

Jun 2, 2018
I'm currently playing for the story, and that's fine, but there were some questions at the beginning:
Do you like tits, ass, ets: "I'm all about the ass"
Do you like NTR: "I love NTR!"

Currently I feel like I'm sandboxed into a corner and have gotten very little content related to the questions that got me so excited at the beginning. I want ask if I'm playing this wrong and missing out on content (i.e. should I be keeping my relationship score low). Are the questions something newly implemented cause my MC is all about tits and I get no NTR.

Cool story, thanks for any info.

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
I'm currently playing for the story, and that's fine, but there were some questions at the beginning:
Do you like tits, ass, ets: "I'm all about the ass"
Do you like NTR: "I love NTR!"

Currently I feel like I'm sandboxed into a corner and have gotten very little content related to the questions that got me so excited at the beginning. I want ask if I'm playing this wrong and missing out on content (i.e. should I be keeping my relationship score low). Are the questions something newly implemented cause my MC is all about tits and I get no NTR.

Cool story, thanks for any info.
When you say you love ntr, all it does is getting you on the ntr path with every character that has or will have ntr content. I am avoiding all the ntr so I don't know if it is present in the game right now but if it's not, when the dev adds it you will be on that path not matter what.

Last edited:
Reactions: Lou111

Freshkope

Feb 10, 2021
I've done a full playthrough and with futa on, when you go to scene gallery, your replay is non futa version, there's no way to rewatch the two hot futa scenes without starting over. Anyone know how to fix this? I even tried the gallery unlocker mod and that didn't fix it.

Last edited:

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
Download android v0.3.5 APK
Android games updated daily -

Reactions: Vatana Batata

Deleted member 1571565

Aug 7, 2019
I've done a full playthrough and with futa on, when you go to scene gallery, your replay is non futa version, there's no way to rewatch the two hot futa scenes without starting over. Anyone know how to fix this? I even tried the gallery unlocker mod and that didn't fix it.
Ah, this appears to be a bug, you should definitely have LustSeekers take a look at it. There is also the fact that Heather's group only shows up on a certain day and you need to wait to through to talk to her, even though the game instructs you to go talk to heather to advance jane's story, that should also be changed, so that you can access Heather's group as soon as you're told to.
--------------------------------------------
To others on the thread:

I finally had time to replay this game, everyone asking for cheats or talking about grinding...cheats are unnecessary, grinding doesn't exist. Yes, you run into a "Go workout to unlock the next scene with X person"...but that is not "grinding a stat" its a way to open up an option to MORE GIRLS at the gym. You only need to do it like once in order to go do the scene in the future, meanwhile you get a bunch of new scenes and potential interactions with additional characters. Basically, you're seeing more content.

CatLimiter

Sep 21, 2019
I got to hand it to you on the femdom. Usually when they have multiple routes they'll go "here this character shows you a foot. We can add the tag now I guess". Then again this game kind of feels femdom centric to begin with.

Reactions: Garou

Deleted member 1571565

Aug 7, 2019
I got to hand it to you on the femdom. Usually when they have multiple routes they'll go "here this character shows you a foot. We can add the tag now I guess". Then again this game kind of feels femdom centric to begin with.
Actually I've been informed from the dom players, they are really satisfied with dom side as well. Apparently both aspects are well written. I haven't tried it first hand, so I am only going by the few others I talked to, one of them strongly encouraging me to try the dom side as it has some really sweet content

Edit: side note, since you're bringing up the femdom side, did you meet Ayla? If so what are your thoughts on her?

4.40 star(s) 70 Votes