shinomond

Nov 21, 2017
The morning after the scenes where you get dommed by both Natalie and Anath, clicking on the door to leave crashes the game and says that "aylaintro" is missing. It's keeping me from progressing, anyone know how to fix it? I don't have a prior save.
In the load screen do you have an Auto Save on the page marked A at the bottom in black that may save you before a fix is issued.

Aug 18, 2018
So the dev said to click on the bed, but everytime i click on it, the only 2 option i got was to "Rest untill midnight" or "Nothing"... what am I missing that I need to do in order to trigger the scene?

edit: nvm, you were supposed to click on natalie's room during the afternoon... that took waaaaaaaaaaaay longer to figure out... The hints weren't as intuitive imo.

Faith210

Nov 9, 2017
I've played through all of the current content(I think), it was really good, but I'm curious why the game has the Futa tag? I didn't see any of that in the game.

shinomond

Nov 21, 2017
I've played through all of the current content(I think), it was really good, but I'm curious why the game has the Futa tag? I didn't see any of that in the game.

who is the futa ? I can't see any futa
Its Heather's friend Sayah i believe, have not gotten any actual nude dick scenes yet, but she keeps popping a buldge in her pants when spending time with her after learning programming from Heather to help Jane in the afternoon.

Edit1: Ok, I did confirm it was Sayah. Anath also get a futa scene at night after completing Sayah's scene.
Edit2: It even seems that Heather is one as well, with Anath and Heather being far more human proportioned.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Crushonius

Jun 24, 2018
ScriptError: could not find label 'aylaintro'.
am i the only one getting that error that literally kills the game

slmkaz

Dec 11, 2017
ScriptError: could not find label 'aylaintro'.
am i the only one getting that error that literally kills the game
Same as the janegroup error, using the incest patch breaks certain events. Replace Scripts.rpa with the original and it'll work. For Janegroup I was able to replace with new after the events opened up, but i'm assuming everything with ayla is breaken with the patch.

Crushonius

Jun 24, 2018
Same as the janegroup error, using the incest patch breaks certain events. Replace Scripts.rpa with the original and it'll work. For Janegroup I was able to replace with new after the events opened up, but i'm assuming everything with ayla is breaken with the patch.
thanks

lipton23

Aug 24, 2019
Why does this game have "Female protagonist" tag? Do you in any way "get fucked" as female or what..? Help me understand why this has female protag.

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Why does this game have "Female protagonist" tag? Do you in any way "get fucked" as female or what..? Help me understand why this has female protag.
There are dream scenes where the mc sees the memories of a girl that is his ancestor, and during the dream scenes you play as the girl. You can skip that stuff you're not interested in it.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
There are dream scenes where the mc sees the memories of a girl that is his ancestor, and during the dream scenes you play as the girl. You can skip that stuff you're not interested in it.
I'm not interested in dreams, I prefer to skip them; even if they tell things about the story. Playing that the MC is dreaming doesn't call me too much.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
I'm not interested in dreams, I prefer to skip them; even if they tell things about the story. Playing that the MC is dreaming doesn't call me too much.
Well there are some indications that the dreams are not a dream per se but a retelling of what happened in past that may be relevant to what happens to MC now. Whether the female mc of dreams somehow will become relevant in present only dev knows, but her overall story will play a role for sure.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Well there are some indications that the dreams are not a dream per se but a retelling of what happened in past that may be relevant to what happens to MC now. Whether the female mc of dreams somehow will become relevant in present only dev knows, but her overall story will play a role for sure.
I don't really like having several protagonists. And the dreams / memories don't appeal to me too much. I'm going to try the game, but if I can skip these scenes without seeing them I surely will do it. If not, I guess I'll play them (but not with enthusiasm).

Terut

Nov 16, 2017
So I'm curious. Did the creator actually do the art pieces in the art class scenes? Is he an actual artist too? Because they are really talented.

BoltonGuy35

Mar 25, 2018
Anyone know a fix for this?? Everytime in class I go to try and join janes group I get this.
Screenshot (4).png

Mnemonic801

Nov 17, 2018
I think is a nice game but too many stories suspended, from the teacher to the principal. Also i'm missing a scen but i dont know how to trick it. Can someone help me please.

4.40 star(s) 70 Votes