LustSeekers

Game Developer
Nov 13, 2019
You said you'll include most fetishes. Though I don't see harem genre. Any plan to implement it?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
LustSeekers I have to say that I am impressed with how you approached the futa path. I like that the MC can handle the dickgirls without disgust or whatever all the other devs who put futa in their game did. Most only have got a bit of story and straight to fucking and only the mc fucking them and whatnot. In your game, I am pleasantly surprised to see how the story goes and that the mc reciprocates and gives some, before starting to just take, take and take. Good luck and hope to see more down the line with this game gaining more support, fast and bigger updates, and a bigger fanbase. It deserves it.
Thank you for the kind words, Razielprince.
where do i meet the new female domination path character?
Progress Natalie's story and you will unlock her.

tlarsen

Oct 19, 2020
I'll be 100% honest i'm normally not a big fan of futa stuff but Jesus Christ that was hot :love: !!!!! wasn't a huge update but that made it worth it for me:D(y)cant wait for what comes next

Reactions: Badjourasmix

BGFrog

Nov 19, 2019
LustSeekers Would it be possible to reuse the cowgirl animation Anath does at the start of the game (where she puts her hands behind her head) as a position for bedtime?

Zephea

Engaged Member
Sep 7, 2019
For Natalie, I says I should wait for her in my room - so far she does not visit? What am I missing here? Most everything else says 'Future Updates'.

Black_Phoenix

Sep 27, 2020
The first time I see Heather , I guess she hides a special "Secret",
And finally in this version I am excited to find I am right.
she is one of two most favourite character of me in the game from begining(The other is natalie),
what a surprised day~

mikel8519

May 11, 2020
Ok so is male character actually doing anything finally? Can he finally have some fun with girls in house? or with witch? anything?

TripleZ

Jun 23, 2017
Liked this update, especially the Nat' with MC dom path. The (optional) futa path was good too; not into mc/futa stuff in general but those crazed faces do something to me :HideThePain:

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Graphics looks good, but dude, who find those breasts attractive?
Looks disgusting, glad there is not only ultrabig size
View attachment 1147779
Those aren't even the biggest I've seen in adult games. I like all sizes even the when they are ridiculously big. If there wasn't an audience for that kind of stuff devs wouldn't make characters like her.

mikel8519

May 11, 2020
Seriously no propgress with male hero story? Like none? :( Feels like devs even on this side weirdly avoid content when it come to male heros ....unless its femdom.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
That's the main focus for the next release. You'll have the option to be dominant or submissive.
And so I don't have to repeat myself because I see a lot of those messages. The main character is insecure by design at the start of the game, he will gain confidence throughout the story. Even then, there will still be scenes with femdom if you wish to see them and go that route with certain character. But the character WILL grow some balls if you decide to do so.
I personally don't like femdom or maledom. So I usually try to avoid LIs that have those fetishes (and with BDSM, spanking, urination, bukkake, sleep sex, or humiliation; which I don't like either), unless you can choose a route without them.

I don't know if these are avoidable.

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
I personally don't like femdom or maledom. So I usually try to avoid LIs that have those fetishes (and with BDSM, spanking, urination, bukkake, sleep sex, or humiliation; which I don't like either), unless you can choose a route without them.

I don't know if these are avoidable.
With natalie at this point you either choose to be submissive or dominant. There isn't really any other choice.

4.40 star(s) 70 Votes