• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Kazutoyo

Oct 8, 2020
Really like how MC's cock grew. In the first demon vision, where you watch a huge demon cock fuck a princess's deformed mouth, is literally the most arousing scene I've ever seen in an erotic game despite being so short, and I can't wait to see the MC do the same to the girls in the future.

It would be neat to see a new fleshlight scene with Anath too, since the cock is now larger it could go further and out of her mouth.

I also look forward to see more of Angelina, hopefully her boobs will continue to grow for a long time. If they get so large she can't leave the hotel room, that's fine by me.

I will probably donate some money for this game next week after the bills are paid, considering how much I like it and how wellmade some scenes are. Huge tits, huge cock and great oral sex, what is there not to like?

Reactions: LustSeekers

phupdup

Oct 24, 2019
One of the annoying things I find about this game's design is the crazy clock management. Let's take an example from the latest drop where mc is automatically dropped into an encounter with Lily and two thugs in the school hallway. This should be a quick encounter yet MC is thrown back to the house at late evening instead of afternoon or early evening. The pending events are all early evening so I go looking around in the code to see how I can move the clock back in the console instead of going through a whole sleep/day cycle where there is nothing pending to be done. However the dev didn't code using a time slot variable. Instead it's all jumps to labels or imagemaps set up with buttons that jump to specific screens based on the section we are currently in.

Couple this with a lack of a journal with hints about what is still pending and hints about where and when, and we are left with an annoyingly sparse sandbox setup.

Reactions: BallerTime

Mabo666

Jun 29, 2018
This game really needs some text colour differentiation of which character is talking, and not make every character name blue.

Beside that, I am enjoying the game so far.

RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
Why we are seeing these scenes from point of wiew demon? Arent we guardian in our old life? Or we were demon one time aswell? I dont understand this :D

Screenshot_3.jpg

• Love
Reactions: Marshal593

e250vhf22

Nov 3, 2020
Are you saying: in the afternoon I must go to the bathroom until that scene is trigger?
If you are trying bathroom at the correct time (i.e. leaving school and directly going home after class), you'll get to peek at one of the sisters or Karen taking a shower. Since it's random who you get showering, it may require some reloads.

Steppen Wolf

Dec 21, 2019
If you are trying bathroom at the correct time (i.e. leaving school and directly going home after class), you'll get to peek at one of the sisters or Karen taking a shower. Since it's random who you get showering, it may require some reloads.
I found it.

So, was it the last new scene with MC´s mom from this update?

Thanks again for taking time to answer.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
I think that to finish that update I just need to follow Dana's path... I haven't made Dana's appointment (I didn't like it the first time I tried it and I backed off in order to ignore her) Is it all the same in her route or does it change?

Sneak Monkey

Apr 2, 2018
Gotta say the Dom route with Natalie feels very rapey, the sub route is very fun, only the MC turning himself into a peg begging simp is a bit odd... Sit on my face is sit on my face, not turn me into your bitch that can't say no. Feels a little like the MC's reaction to both routes with her is a bit extreme.

4.30 star(s) 69 Votes