johndqdo

Feb 14, 2021
Let's be sincere here. There is no real NTR in this game.
One scene have one guy talking with the sister and the other is a blowjob done by the most bitch of girls, and it's before you do anything with her.

Reactions: Arx07 and Magazif

celticlord88

Feb 4, 2019
FYI for whoever is responsible for the incest patch, the MC is occasionally referred to as 'cousin' or 'nephew' by Karen, Natalie, and Jane instead of 'brother' or 'son'. Not sure if anyone else has posted about this. I searched for the word 'nephew' and nothing came up, so I'm assuming I'm the first to bring this up. Just thought whoever should know. Thanks
i noticed it too. when you talk to natalie the second time watching tv, she calls you 'cuzin'

Gman4672

Aug 6, 2018
FYI for whoever is responsible for the incest patch, the MC is occasionally referred to as 'cousin' or 'nephew' by Karen, Natalie, and Jane instead of 'brother' or 'son'. Not sure if anyone else has posted about this. I searched for the word 'nephew' and nothing came up, so I'm assuming I'm the first to bring this up. Just thought whoever should know. Thanks
They say that because that is what they are to the MC. If you don't have the patch installed they are his moms friend and her daughters.

despot444

Mar 10, 2018
I like this game. But something worries me that we are getting more and more characters, I hope it doesn't turn into quantity over quality. "Upgrading" Anath is fun. There are couple of wording errors I see but they are not important. (Tank,Thank,Your,You're) I like optional futa characters for those who not want them (not me though I love them, hence my signature) Game also have my favourite, one of the rarest
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Motoko Kusanagi

panzermaster

Mar 6, 2018
I like this game. But something worries me that we are getting more and more characters, I hope it doesn't turn into quantity over quality.
agreed, at this point there is so many characters, there is no point into adding more. I hope lustseekers simply focus on doing content with the character he already has instead of getting loads and loads of characters and not doing much with any of them after their intro.

Reactions: despot444

idekdood

Feb 17, 2020
i cant seem to unlock the new anath night scene and all the scenes on the phone are still locked. anyone knows how to fix this?

4.30 star(s) 69 Votes