KKpotato

Cultured Pervert
Game Compressor
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2021
Here is a compressed version of the game (1 GB):
PC -
MAC-
Warning: Compressed versions have lesser quality than the original.

Last edited by a moderator:

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
is there even a right answer? View attachment 1602565
Choice1: jane mad(or sad) so she leaves, Yuka rapes(and chokes) MC and sets a hobo on fire(or it's implied she does) on her way home
Choice2: we've a cute moment between jane and MC(very adorable), and Yuka still sets a homeless guy on fire(while going back home with the metro)
Choice 3 and 4: Who in the right mind would even marry a bitch like Natalie?(also, nothing happens, you go back to the choice selection)

Update: also files missing LustSeekers
Immagine.png
Same goes for vid_38_30, vid_38_31, vid_38_32, and vid_38_33 (so far)

Last edited:
Reactions: fasd95 and Axeleson

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Imma keep it a buck dawg I don't think this game is getting ntr anytime soon
For me it always feels weird when the mc in a game has some kind of magical power and somehow still ends up getting cucked. But since the ntr is and will always be avoidable it doesn't really matter to me. I disabled that shit at the beginning of the game.

Deleted member 254042

Oct 20, 2017
I don't think ntr will be a big part of the game.
i know is not big part and the ntr is not ntr but just voyeurism... but its good to see a slut acting like a real slut like one of the swimming pool girl gives blowjob to anyone

Imma keep it a buck dawg I don't think this game is getting ntr anytime soon
i wanna see the tall guy to hittin the glasses girl... sorry i dont remember all the girl name

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
For me it always feels weird when the mc in a game has some kind of magical power and somehow still ends up getting cucked. But since the ntr is and will always be avoidable it doesn't really matter to me. I disabled that shit at the beginning of the game.
technically so far(i'm replaying the game) it's like watching a character who is a well-known bitch(Dana) sucking a random npc's dong...and until then(at least) MC's relationship with her is "fuck-buddies"

it's NTR only if you care about her XD

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
technically so far(i'm replaying the game) it's like watching a character who is a well-known bitch(Dana) sucking a random npc's dong...

it's NTR only if you care about her XD
Yeah for now. But there was the other dude who was interested in Jane. At some point there will be stuff with him and her as well. But as I said it's optional and probably won't be a big part of the game, so it's whatever.

Reactions: EJW

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
Yeah for now. But there was the other dude who was interested in Jane. At some point there will be stuff with him and her as well. But as I said it's optional and probably won't be a big part of the game, so it's whatever.
if it's with jane...i'll avoid it, my rule is:

nice girls stay with nice boys(or at least decent bc MC isn't a saint XD)

bitches...i don't care

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
if it's with jane...i'll avoid it, my rule is:

nice girls stay with nice boys(or at least decent bc MC isn't a saint XD)

bitches...i don't care
Dana doesn't seem to be that bad. The scene with her and her sister kind of made me like her. She is still very slutty but it was cool to see her nice side. She really cares about her sister.

Reactions: Demoness_Kiss

yarrr420

Oct 24, 2017
Anyone have any luck playing this on Android? I've tried both the Android port and playing the Windows version via Joiplay and when I load a save the people list and messages are gone and don't populate as you progress. Any ideas?

Lebeaubrun

Oct 27, 2019
Not the biggest update but man I love how this game isnt afraid of closeups during sex scenes, make them so more more immersive great stuff! Gotta say tho that bimbo is pretty gross looking to me.. too bad her model was cute before the change.

Last edited:
Reactions: Zang

Charlie78

Jan 18, 2018
WTF is that!?
The half of animations are "img not found or vid not found"!!!
Dana... not working, Serena... not working, Fluffy... not working... etc..!

4.30 star(s) 69 Votes