TM REDUX

Dec 14, 2021
Is the NTR content "canon" and you just skip watching it while it happens in the background, or is it actually avoidable and doesn't happen at all. Cus i hate games that force fetishes, but let u just "skip" watching them and say its avoidable

pj13

Apr 22, 2018
Does anyone know how to get the third last and second last pictures in the phone? I seem to be missing them even though i've fully completed the gallery.

lazydude

Dec 21, 2017
Is the NTR content "canon" and you just skip watching it while it happens in the background, or is it actually avoidable and doesn't happen at all. Cus i hate games that force fetishes, but let u just "skip" watching them and say its avoidable
you have to encourage it and technicality speaking you can be the one she's cheating with by getting them to hook up before you "start" with her if that's your kink, though I'm not sure if the games text reflects this

Kazutoyo

Oct 8, 2020
Does anyone know how to get the third last and second last pictures in the phone? I seem to be missing them even though i've fully completed the gallery.
I believe they are futa pictures, and will only show if you play with futa enabled.

zh

Oct 17, 2017
Well, for some reason the bar don't appear for me. I'm stuck...
I got the scene with serena they said that the bar should unlock... well... nope x)

maybe it's the patch ? Or maybe it was because I continued from an old save ?

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
Dana doesn't seem to be that bad. The scene with her and her sister kind of made me like her. She is still very slutty but it was cool to see her nice side. She really cares about her sister.
fair enough...but i still don't think of her as a romantic-character/love-interest

Reactions: Byczer

Ive-11

Sep 10, 2019
what happen if i use incest patch 3.8 for game ver 3.7? those the game will always get crash?

4.30 star(s) 69 Votes