Codex07

Jul 21, 2019
But I HATE NTR when it's unavoidable.

I didn't play the last few updates yet... but I hope there is no unavoidable NTR... some posts here are freaking me out :confused:
NTR and Futa is always advoidable,it's just that some people go Nuts when they see NTR content,probably they got traumatic experience on irl.

zh

Oct 17, 2017
The ntr is 100% avoidable. If you turn it off at the start of the game you don't even have to worry about making the wrong choices. I wouldn't even play this game if that wasn't the case.
I don't like that. I like to turn ntr ON, and avoid it in-game by playing well. Like I said, I like competition. Competition=interesting game.
But if it's only avoidable by turning a button OFF in the options... that's bad.

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
I don't like unavoidable gay content in adult games. It doesn't mean that I had a traumatic gay experience IRL.
maybe you were raped and you just don't remember XD

NTR and Futa is always advoidable,it's just that some people go Nuts when they see NTR content,probably they got traumatic experience on irl.
i've anxiety attacks over it...i simply hate when someone cheats, it's disgusting to me (both netori and netorare, even more when the victim doesn't deserve it or is a decent human being) but i don't ask me why i've anxiety attacks over a game...i've no control over my emotions...

I don't like that. I like to turn ntr ON, and avoid it in-game by playing well. Like I said, I like competition. Competition=interesting game.
But if it's only avoidable by turning a button OFF in the options... that's bad.

still i warned people...also if you turn on NTR in this game, it WILL happen, like it or not, it's not about competition, it's about giving a kink to people who paid for it.

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
I don't like that. I like to turn it ON, and avoid it in-game by not fucking up. Like I said, I like competition. Competition=interesting game.
You have 3 options when you start the game. When you start the game it asks you a few questions about the fetishes you may or may not like. If you say that you love ntr, it will be turned on and it will always happen in the story, if you say you hate it, it will be turned off completely and if you say you don't mind it, it will happen based on your choices in game. It's the same thing for the futa content.

Reactions: zh

zh

Oct 17, 2017
You have 3 options when you start the game. When you start the game it asks you a few questions about the fetishes you may or may not like. If you say that you love ntr, it will be turn on and it will always happen in the story, if you say you hate it, it will be turned off completely and if you say you don't mind it, it happens based on your choices in game. It's the same thing for the futa content.
I see. Thanks :)

Behappy69

Nov 3, 2020
I love options for me there aren't enough of them in some of these games/stories. Maybe let me or ppl see something they wouldn't want to as an option sounds great ppl change. But I don't like being forced to see things I don't like, and, in this case, I stop playing. But it is also a lot of work for the dev to make all these scenes and in some cases animations some with music and Sexy female moaning etc... So, I get it if they don't want to make a lot of fetishes. By the way, I have always liked this game, but I haven't played the newest update yet.

HTYYHRK

Dec 7, 2018
You have 3 options when you start the game. When you start the game it asks you a few questions about the fetishes you may or may not like. If you say that you love ntr, it will be turned on and it will always happen in the story, if you say you hate it, it will be turned off completely and if you say you don't mind it, it will happen based on your choices in game. It's the same thing for the futa content.
Yeah I left on futa thinking it would be futa on female threesomes but it's all the MC jerking off somebody else's dick. When I have some time I'll probably just restart with all of that turned off. It's weird since the intro says you can change the options later in your phone but I don't see that.

Codex07

Jul 21, 2019
I don't like unavoidable gay content in adult games. It doesn't mean that I had a traumatic gay experience IRL.
The more reason i said "probably"but yeah it's understandable.
i've anxiety attacks over it...i simply hate when someone cheats, it's disgusting to me (both netori and netorare, even more when the victim doesn't deserve it or is a decent human being) but i don't ask me why i've anxiety attacks over a game...i've no control over my emotions...
Well,i'm sure most of us hate when someone cheats,but at the same time this's just a game, NTR and Futa content is also advoidable,so there's no reason to hate this game over advoidable contents.

Codex07

Jul 21, 2019
Yeah I left on futa thinking it would be futa on female threesomes but it's all the MC jerking off somebody else's dick. When I have some time I'll probably just restart with all of that turned off. It's weird since the intro says you can change the options later in your phone but I don't see that.
You can change the settings in the phone brother Screenshot_20220610-210453_Ren'Py Plugin for JoiPlay.jpg

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
Well,i'm sure most of us hate when someone cheats,but at the same time this's just a game, NTR and Futa content is also advoidable,so there's no reason to hate this game over avoidable contents.
yeah it's what i tell myself EVERYTIME...i still end up shaking like a phone in vibration mode...i guess i've no control over my own feelings...

• Haha
Reactions: Codex07

Darth Sidious

The Senate & Emperor of the First Galactic Empire
Donor
Sep 24, 2017
Wow, I don't think I've ever played a game that showed an Error as fast as this one.

Story so far: "A long time ago in the middle of nowhere..."

BAM!
ALongTimeAgo.jpg

So let me guess, the incest patch still hasn't been updated.

HTYYHRK

Dec 7, 2018
Wow, I don't think I've ever played a game that showed an Error as fast as this one.

Story so far: "A long time ago in the middle of nowhere..."

BAM!
View attachment 1862579

So let me guess, the incest patch still hasn't been updated.
No, the scripts don't have a relationship/name variable and are just hardcoded to call characters by their name, so it has to go through every script and update. Even if the update doesn't have any content for the MC's family the modder still has to make sure they are pulling back in the scripts that have changed with the new version into the patch, since it's all in one archive.

homarkc

Nov 12, 2018
Do I have to choose NTR as optional at the beginning to see Nina & Sun events? Because I turn on NTR in the phone and go home in the evening, nothing happens.

4.40 star(s) 70 Votes