Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
Do I have to choose NTR as optional at the beginning to see Nina & Sun events? Because I turn on NTR in the phone and go home in the evening, nothing happens.
probably missed some events, you also must do all monique(milf of the cafè) events

Awron

Apr 11, 2019
Does the MC ever become not a spineless loser?

The first meeting with Anatha or whatever her name is she literally talks down to the MC like he's a dipshit and he just sits there and takes it? Like what? Contract or whatever bullshit, don't tell someone to shut up when you just met them and magically raped them.

She's acting like he's a dumbass for not understanding anything about a Succubus and yet she herself just said she taught humanity a spell to send every Succubus alive to another dimension.. which was like probably thousands of years ago..

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Demoness_Kiss

LustSeekers

Game Developer
Nov 13, 2019
First of all, I apologize to everyone who experience the NTR event unintentionally. I'm reuploading the game as I'm typing this with a slight change on the script, so if you have the NTR toggle on OPT. you'll be able to skip the entire event.
Please, if you're using an old save file, always check your preference options! I always recommend to start a new game because there's always a possibility that you might find gamebreaking bugs.

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
First of all, I apologize to everyone who experience the NTR event unintentionally. I'm reuploading the game as I'm typing this with a slight change on the script, so if you have the NTR toggle on OPT. you'll be able to skip the entire event.
Please, if you're using an old save file, always check your preference options! I always recommend to start a new game because there's always a possibility that you might find gamebreaking bugs.
the word "skip" implies that the event will still happen, regardless...they wouldn't be on the scene or saw

but it means that the NTR will be avoidable WHEN you'll post the rest of the update(like you announced on the OP and patreon page) ^_^

i was nitpicking before someone lynches you for using the word "Skip" XD

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
You have 3 options when you start the game. When you start the game it asks you a few questions about the fetishes you may or may not like. If you say that you love ntr, it will be turned on and it will always happen in the story, if you say you hate it, it will be turned off completely and if you say you don't mind it, it will happen based on your choices in game. It's the same thing for the futa content.
Ok, then is it real NTR where the girls are cheating and getting stolen? Or are we talking about "not really NTR" things like MC whoring them out or some randoms banging each other?

LustSeekers

Game Developer
Nov 13, 2019
the word "skip" implies that the event will still happen, regardless...they wouldn't be on the scene or saw

but it means that the NTR will be avoidable WHEN you'll post the rest of the update(like you announced on the OP and patreon page) ^_^

i was nitpicking before someone lynches you for using the word "Skip" XD
This is for people who have the toggle on OPT. I assume you have the NTR toggle OFF, so that event won't exist in your playthrough.
Also it still doesn't happen in the game for people who decide to skip it. It just postpone it until there's the rest of the content, which is where MC takes the girl. That update will arrive before the end of this month so you all don't have to wait too long to play the full release of this version.

I NEVER wanted people to play something they don't like. I wanted to give people the option to play how they want and shape the story how they want.

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Ok, then is it real NTR where the girls are cheating and getting stolen? Or are we talking about "not really NTR" things like MC whoring them out or some randoms banging each other?
I think the girls get stolen by other guys, but I am not sure I have NTR off.

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
This is for people who have the toggle on OPT. I assume you have the NTR toggle OFF, so that event won't exist in your playthrough.
Also it still doesn't happen in the game for people who decide to skip it. It just postpone it until there's the rest of the content, which is where MC takes the girl. That update will arrive before the end of this month so you all don't have to wait too long to play the full release of this version.

I NEVER wanted people to play something they don't like. I wanted to give people the option to play how they want and shape the story how they want.
I guess I should be asking the dev.

If you turn on NTR, does it mean there will be true story relevant NTR where girls are stolen or corrupted by others? Or will it just follow the same basic story where the MC gathers his girls, but MC just share them with others occasionally or see other people banging?

trauts

Aug 12, 2018
by the comments, it sounds like the NTR is netorare instead of netori. i'll give it a miss.

LustSeekers

Game Developer
Nov 13, 2019
I guess I should be asking the dev.

If you turn on NTR, does it mean there will be true story relevant NTR where girls are stolen or corrupted by others? Or will it just follow the same basic story where the MC gathers his girls, but MC just share them with others occasionally or see other people banging?
The main plot has nothing to do with femdom and NTR. Those routes, if you decide to play them, have a separate story and future alternative endings. They are optional.

Sneak Monkey

Apr 2, 2018
I feel like the Ayla content shouldn't be behind a Sub wall, I enjoy both routes, just happened to be on the Dom route so I miss out on content which seems odd as I don't feel any kinks are mutually exclusive of others. Except when it comes to NTR but that's another story.

Reactions: supersomeone

ThtsMyScrtCapImAlwysHorny

Aug 5, 2021
No, the scripts don't have a relationship/name variable and are just hardcoded to call characters by their name, so it has to go through every script and update. Even if the update doesn't have any content for the MC's family the modder still has to make sure they are pulling back in the scripts that have changed with the new version into the patch, since it's all in one archive.
*sigh*

Why do some devs making games that are blatantly intended to receive an incest patch, not make the patch as easy to implement as possible? A game that's supposed to be an incest game should be designed such that the patch will rarely if ever need updating, basically only if the dev needs to introduce a new relevant variable.

Aug 9, 2018
*sigh*

Why do some devs making games that are blatantly intended to receive an incest patch, not make the patch as easy to implement as possible? A game that's supposed to be an incest game should be designed such that the patch will rarely if ever need updating, basically only if the dev needs to introduce a new relevant variable.
is the incest patch even made by the dev tho? Feels like the story makes more sense without it anyway.

Deleted member 1571565

Aug 7, 2019
I feel like the Ayla content shouldn't be behind a Sub wall, I enjoy both routes, just happened to be on the Dom route so I miss out on content which seems odd as I don't feel any kinks are mutually exclusive of others. Except when it comes to NTR but that's another story.
Ayla is mine and she's sub only because of the nature of in which I designed her. I don't know what you've seen around here or even other places honestly, but people will bitch about anything. Ayla has very niche kinks, and submissive people, while still a majority won't like her, are less likely to create huge drama about it. I won't change my stance on her being a sub only character.

edit: In fact, go pack one page and read some comments about femdom and NTR. That is EXACTLY why Ayla is submissive route only.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Anonymous100
Aug 9, 2018
Ayla is mine and she's sub only because of the nature of in which I designed her. I don't know what you've seen around here or even other places honestly, but people will bitch about anything. Ayla has very niche kinks, and submissive people, while still a majority won't like her, are less likely to create huge drama about it. I won't change my stance on her being a sub only character.

edit: In fact, go pack one page and read some comments about femdom and NTR. That is EXACTLY why Ayla is submissive route only.
i guess I’m happy for you, but as a patron myself, something sits poorly with me that one person paid the creator to intentionally create a niche kink character and even specified that they wanted to limit what kinds of players had access to it to insulate themselves and their OC from criticism.

I figured it was more of a story thing to keep the MC consistent- so that they don’t hard dom Natalie and then go sub for someone else, but people can be switches depending on their partner.

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 70 Votes