Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
There is some way to make a request in the forum to see if someone upgrade the incest patch? Perhaps some good modder help us?
I hope that the developer add a relationship change mode in the phone or at the start of the game. So in this way there is no problem on patreon. This is the best way to avoid any problem. At last this is who i think.
For now anyway i need to way the next update... because i do not like NTR. So i need to wait the canonic path or the other part. Because there is no way i let other male touch one of me girls/women!

Thedude715

Nov 6, 2017
So searching this thread for what if anything karma does? The game indicates it would change things a fair bit, so before I get into the game proper does it matter/change things?

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
Thats kinda crazy considering it is one of the early scenes that hint at it and the game having been around for 2 years damn.
Anyway thanks for the help
yeah, if the dev told anywhere, i can't find a thing...probably he even forgot about it XD or will focus on it, much later XD

Deleted member 1571565

Aug 7, 2019
There is no huge demonstration of it or any massive things that point to it, but karma is in place because its shaping Anath's personality. She changes along with the MC. MC is dominate and kinda evil? She is more likely to push for more and more evil actions. If he is kind and nice, she's more likely to sympathize and do kind things. She in story tweaks scenarios, how she goes about it karma will play a role (this is what I am lead to believe but there hasn't been much on that front yet to show it off)

edit: I think its along the lines of something like this (this is me making a guess, based on what I was told, but this is not confirmed), again, just an example: Anath is always on the side of you getting laid and experience, and thus gaining power. Your karma can dictate whether she pushes the girls into scenarios like having you take advantage of them in a callous manner and just in to pump and dump them, or if she goes about it in like trying to set them up to actually fall in love with you

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Demoness_Kiss

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
There is no huge demonstration of it or any massive things that point to it, but karma is in place because its shaping Anath's personality. She changes along with the MC. MC is dominate and kinda evil? She is more likely to push for more and more evil actions. If he is kind and nice, she's more likely to sympathize and do kind things. She in story tweaks scenarios, how she goes about it karma will play a role (this is what I am lead to believe but there hasn't been much on that front yet to show it off)
yeah but our point is that isn't much explained, and the scenes where karma applies, aren't many...i mean i've a pure karma(bc i like playing decent human beings even in nsfw VNs) and even then, Anath encourages the NTR-route(in this update, but i'm forgiving bc the dev didn't plan the Vanilla/netori-route of that event) but even in other situations, Anath tries to convince my MC to do...corrupted things

HTYYHRK

Dec 7, 2018
yeah but our point is that isn't much explained, and the scenes where karma applies, aren't many...i mean i've a pure karma(bc i like playing decent human beings even in nsfw VNs) and even then, Anath encourages the NTR-route(in this update, but i'm forgiving bc the dev didn't plan the Vanilla/netori-route of that event) but even in other situations, Anath tries to convince my MC to do...corrupted things
I never really got the appeal of sleep sex in games. If I want a girl that lays like a board and doesn't react I can get that in real life.

Reactions: Demoness_Kiss

Nobles

Apr 15, 2022
im getting "an exception has occurred errors", and choosing ignore just gives me blackscreens. thats continuing my last saves from the previous version.

I figured out what as causing the errors, the incest patch was out of date. I figured they would of updated that on the release ? guess not

edit: I think its along the lines of something like this (this is me making a guess, based on what I was told, but this is not confirmed), again, just an example: Anath is always on the side of you getting laid and experience, and thus gaining power. Your karma can dictate whether she pushes the girls into scenarios like having you take advantage of them in a callous manner and just in to pump and dump them, or if she goes about it in like trying to set them up to actually fall in love with you
Thats one part I love about the lore stated in the game between them. I would love to turn her more evilish this way (evil hot) .

Last edited:

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
game isn't super popular so no one knows, would be nice if dev added patch as default and just used a toggle for patreon's TOS
just that with so many games that need updating I have no idea what relations used to be with the patch, if I remembered I think I could play on.
so is Karen mom? aunt?

Thedude715

Nov 6, 2017
Where is Aylas house? Can't find it.

Edit: ok so I stumbled upon it by accident this game really better descriptions that was very missleading.

Last edited:

supersomeone

Nov 20, 2019
Any time I try to visit the cafe in the evening, the game says "I should go to school" and the time resets to morning, preventing me from continuing Monique's story. Any way to fix this, is there a quest I am supposed to do first?

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 70 Votes