JollyGeorgieM

Apr 14, 2019
just that with so many games that need updating I have no idea what relations used to be with the patch, if I remembered I think I could play on.
so is Karen mom? aunt?
Karen is the MC's mom. Natalie and Jane are his sisters. I've played through the game multiple times with the incest patch in previous versions, so I can confirm that with certainty. I've seen people over the course of the thread make an argument that it makes more sense if they are aunt/cousins... but it doesn't. It makes equal sense. Which means there is no reason to change it to that. The patch has always said they are the MC's mother and sisters.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Karen is the MC's mom. Natalie and Jane are his sisters. I've played through the game multiple times with the incest patch in previous versions, so I can confirm that with certainty. I've seen people over the course of the thread make an argument that it makes more sense if they are aunt/cousins... but it doesn't. It makes equal sense. Which means there is no reason to change it to that. The patch has always said they are the MC's mother and sisters.
It seems to me that it makes very little sense that they are the sisters and the mother of the MC. In fact, in this game I prefer not to use the mod because with it some parts of the game are completely incoherent in my point of view.

Reactions: Kitsune241

Kitsune241

Aug 25, 2017
A "Mom" that he hasn't seen since he was a little kid, and "Sisters" that he's never met? Sure it's possible, but it would make way more sense if they were his Aunt/Cousin (if they have to be family).
I think this is one of the rare cases where the incest patch is actually unofficial and not intended by the dev, it would explain why the patch has to be completely rebuilt each update, the game hasn't been made for it.

Nobles

Apr 15, 2022
Didnt he leave with his dad when he was a little tacker when the parents separated. and only know just came back ? Or am I getting it mixed up with many other games I've played that all have similar scenarios in family matters?

Last edited:

Thedude715

Nov 6, 2017
Ok so I think I have done everything in the game now and it's good lots of fetishes of different kinds my only real complaint is how the game barely lets you know when you have done all the current content for a character, it saying this is all the content for this patch or something would help alot.

Reactions: Demoness_Kiss

zh

Oct 17, 2017
A "Mom" that he hasn't seen since he was a little kid, and "Sisters" that he's never met? Sure it's possible, but it would make way more sense if they were his Aunt/Cousin (if they have to be family).
I think this is one of the rare cases where the incest patch is actually unofficial and not intended by the dev, it would explain why the patch has to be completely rebuilt each update, the game hasn't been made for it.
It seems to me that it makes very little sense that they are the sisters and the mother of the MC. In fact, in this game I prefer not to use the mod because with it some parts of the game are completely incoherent in my point of view.
MC, Karen, Natalie and Jane were indeed a family.
Evidence : I think you can easily tell when the "infamous" tag is present on top of the thread. This tag is a relic of the kind of game it used to be.

Recently, looks like the dev is changing some parts of the game... to the extend that it's more and more difficult to unofficially patch it. So yep, looks like the dev doesn't want his game to have anything to do with this "infamous" tag anymore. Thanks Patreon :LUL:

Last edited:
Reactions: Red Sand

htaw1

Oct 8, 2019
When I learned about the game from others it sounded like a fun time. When I played it I fell in love, the story is nice and easy but has depth to it can't to see what happens in the end. The girls are so well done each has there own style and personality just wish there was more bushy girls or pick from hairy armpits or bush. I want to thank whoever made best girl Lilly they are true futanari lovers! I can't wait to make her even more happy. *There all best girl but I just happen to like futa a bit more*

Last edited:
Reactions: xxxavier and tuekop

Kitsune241

Aug 25, 2017
MC, Karen, Natalie and Jane were indeed a family.
Evidence : I think you can easily tell when the "infamous" tag is present on top of the thread. This tag is a relic of the kind of game it used to be.

Recently, looks like the dev is changing some parts of the game... to the extend that it's more and more difficult to unofficially patch it. So yep, looks like the dev doesn't want his game to have anything to do with this "infamous" tag anymore. Thanks Patreon :LUL:
That's pretty circular logic, "The game was always incest because it has the incest tag", when the tag was most likely added because the patch was made. Especially since it's not even in the Genre spoiler.

And as far back as I've been playing it the patch has always taken some time to happen, this isn't a recent thing where it's become more difficult to patch for any reason, it's always been the mess that it is where the person has to unren, manually change all the scripts, and recompile it each update.

Also, this is circumstantial evidence, but it you look back at the early comments you can find people asking if the dev will add incest, or being surprised that it's not one of the tags/in the game. So the game launched without any, this isn't a case where the dev removed it due to patreon and made it into a patch.

HTYYHRK

Dec 7, 2018
That's pretty circular logic, "The game was always incest because it has the incest tag", when the tag was most likely added because the patch was made. Especially since it's not even in the Genre spoiler.

And as far back as I've been playing it the patch has always taken some time to happen, this isn't a recent thing where it's become more difficult to patch for any reason, it's always been the mess that it is where the person has to unren, manually change all the scripts, and recompile it each update.

Also, this is circumstantial evidence, but it you look back at the early comments you can find people asking if the dev will add incest, or being surprised that it's not one of the tags/in the game. So the game launched without any, this isn't a case where the dev removed it due to patreon and made it into a patch.
I think the problem is that the vanilla plot lends itself to Karen being the MC's aunt and her daughters being the MC's cousins, but officially she's a friend of the MC's mom or something like that. So it clearly looks like the game is supposed to have an official incest patch but the dev doesn't actually include one. If the dev didn't intend for that to be the relationship, Karen should probably be changed into an actual landlady renting out her adult son's old room or something like that.

Reactions: Konstantinus

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
I think the problem is that the vanilla plot lends itself to Karen being the MC's aunt and her daughters being the MC's cousins, but officially she's a friend of the MC's mom or something like that. So it clearly looks like the game is supposed to have an official incest patch but the dev doesn't actually include one. If the dev didn't intend for that to be the relationship, Karen should probably be changed into an actual landlady renting out her adult son's old room or something like that.
Based on the NTR-route(without incest patch): Karen is someone who is very fond of MC since he was a kid, someone she loves(no matter what's their blood-relationship), someone she missed dearly and she is extremely devoted to. Being somehow separated from MC hurt her a lot, until she managed to be happy again once he came back

Not sure if it's just an excuse to emphasize the NTR...but adding a bunch of lines...but if it's just for the NTR would be extremely stupid...

also it's not wrong because the main plot proves that those words, Karen cares deeply of MC no matter what(i simply decided to retell the story that Karen exposes in the newest update)

Last edited:

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Actually it makes the same sense that Karen is the MC's aunt or that she is a friend of the MC's mother. What doesn't really make sense is her being the MC's mother.

Reactions: Konstantinus
4.40 star(s) 70 Votes