TheVegnar

Jul 4, 2021
Okay, 2 things, Does it ever mention that Karen is the MC aunt? cause so far I did the intro again, with the new patch. Didn't mention it. Unless I missed it. Also is there any cheats?

HTYYHRK

Dec 7, 2018
Based on the NTR-route(without incest patch): Karen is someone who is very fond of MC since he was a kid, someone she loves(no matter what's their blood-relationship), someone she missed dearly and she is extremely devoted to. Being somehow separated from MC hurt her a lot, until she managed to be happy again once he came back

Not sure if it's just an excuse to emphasize the NTR...but adding a bunch of lies...just for the NTR would be extremely stupid...

also it's not wrong because the main plot proves that those words, Karen cares deeply of MC no matter what(i simply decided to retell the story that Karen exposes in the newest update)
I'm just saying that if the dev didn't want the implication to be that Karen is supposed to be the MC's aunt but he's avoiding Patreon rules, he should have designed the backstory differently. Obviously it's not impossible to have a family friend who is like an aunt but with the normal dynamics of Patreon and F95 for these games it's not unreasonable that people assume the dev is just side-stepping rules, which can make it annoying to users that the game is difficult to patch to what they would expect is the dev's actual intent for those relationships.

Reactions: Demoness_Kiss

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
I'm just saying that if the dev didn't want the implication to be that Karen is supposed to be the MC's aunt but he's avoiding Patreon rules, he should have designed the backstory differently. Obviously it's not impossible to have a family friend who is like an aunt but with the normal dynamics of Patreon and F95 for these games it's not unreasonable that people assume the dev is just side-stepping rules, which can make it annoying to users that the game is difficult to patch to what they would expect is the dev's actual intent for those relationships.
you've a good point, i'm not disagreeing with you, but i do want to figure out the situation...but at this point, the only thing that i can say is: Ask the dev about it and convince him to rewrite the original lines that so they'll be clear for everyone once and for all.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Okay, 2 things, Does it ever mention that Karen is the MC aunt? cause so far I did the intro again, with the new patch. Didn't mention it. Unless I missed it. Also is there any cheats?
It doesn't say that anywhere as far as I know. The patch makes Karen the MC's mother, while without the patch she is a friend of the MC's mother.

TheVegnar

Jul 4, 2021
It doesn't say that anywhere as far as I know. The patch makes Karen the MC's mother, while without the patch she is a friend of the MC's mother.
Either I am not installing this correctly, or it is not working, since It mentions her as Mother's friend.

Kiwo

Jul 11, 2018
This game is awesome, the models are gorgeous the animations are smooth, and it is pretty much my cup of tea, just discovered this game today, good job, looking forward the updates.

Not sure if it is possible to fuck the bunny girl yet, if not, hope will be.

Last edited:

Byczer

Feb 1, 2020
Why do I keep seeing this scene? Even though I said "no way". Will this scene be removed or split in the next update? like share or neto
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Red Sand
4.40 star(s) 70 Votes