Shenhan

Apr 7, 2018
What exactly does the incest patch do? I've been using it for the whole game (so far) but I'm not seeing any relatives...

Scy7he

Nov 29, 2018
What exactly does the incest patch do? I've been using it for the whole game (so far) but I'm not seeing any relatives...
you need to extract the game folder inside of the incest folder and place it in the main folder of the game (and hit replace)
or go all the way into the folders until you see scripts.rpa and extract that file in the 'game' folder of bound by lust and replace file

otherwise the patch won't work

Shenhan

Apr 7, 2018
you need to extract the game folder inside of the incest folder and place it in the main folder of the game (and hit replace)
or go all the way into the folders until you see scripts.rpa and extract that file in the 'game' folder of lust seeker and replace file

otherwise the patch won't work
Yeah I know the the drill, I play a lot of these so I know the process quite well. I even redownloaded the patch and re-installed it just to be sure. What I want to know now is exactly what the patch does so I know if it's working or not. Does it make Karen the MC's mom?

Scy7he

Nov 29, 2018
Yeah I know the the drill, I play a lot of these so I know the process quite well. I even redownloaded the patch and re-installed it just to be sure. What I want to know now is exactly what the patch does so I know if it's working or not. Does it make Karen the MC's mom?
no it makes her the aunt and the daughters our cousins
so still blood related thus incest
tho I haven't tried without the patch....are they still aunt and cousins without it?

Shenhan

Apr 7, 2018
no it makes her the aunt and the daughters our cousins
so still blood related thus incest
tho I haven't tried without the patch....are they still aunt and cousins without it?
Well I've got the patch installed and I haven't seen any family of the MC. It says Karen is a good friend of his mother and there's been no talk of cousins. My patch can't be working, though I've just seen that I'm using 0.3.5 and there's a 0.3.5.1 now so I might just need to update to fix it.

Scy7he

Nov 29, 2018
Well I've got the patch installed and I haven't seen any family of the MC. It says Karen is a good friend of his mother and there's been no talk of cousins. My patch can't be working, though I've just seen that I'm using 0.3.5 and there's a 0.3.5.1 now so I might just need to update to fix it.
like I said there's an extra folder inside of the incest folder that you have to replace
maybe you mistakenly forgot to do it
otherwise it should work coz it worked for me with v0.3.5 as well
so just double check it or manually replace the script.rpa just to be sure

otherwise it's hella weird why it wouldn't work when it works for others :unsure:

Shenhan

Apr 7, 2018
like I said there's an extra folder inside of the incest folder that you have to replace
maybe you mistakenly forgot to do it
otherwise it should work coz it worked for me with v0.3.5 as well
so just double check it or manually replace the script.rpa just to be sure

otherwise it's hella weird why it wouldn't work when it works for others :unsure:
Nope. Doesn't work, still says karen is moms friend I'll try getting the new version of the game

DOGOD

Oct 12, 2018
can anyone share the incest patch? My IP seems banned from MEGA! Thank you very much!

scrumbles

Engaged Member
Jan 12, 2019
can anyone share the incest patch? My IP seems banned from MEGA! Thank you very much!
v0.3.5.1:
My anti-virus just bonked the incest patch saying it's a trojan, any experience there?
It looks clean (0/58 on ).
Are you sure it's the patch and not BoundbyLust-32.exe? More than one antivirus doing heuristic analysis, freaks out when it detects those 32-bit EXEs.
It's something affecting all games developed with Ren'py 7.4+. They are just false positives, anyway.

Oh, OK, the .rpa is fine, it's the .rar the problem.

Last edited:

johntherapper

Feb 8, 2021
v0.3.5.1:

Are you sure it's the patch and not BoundbyLust-32.exe? More than one antivirus doing heuristic analysis, freaks out when it detects those 32-bit EXEs.
It's something affecting all games developed with Ren'py 7.4+. They are just false positives, anyway.
Same issue here, windows defender freaks out on the rar file itself for some reason, not the contents. check here for clarification on a similar issue

scrumbles

Engaged Member
Jan 12, 2019
Same issue here, windows defender freaks out on the rar file itself for some reason, not the contents. check here for clarification on a similar issue
Oh, Ok, sorry. I have uploaded on Anonfiles the patch alone, without any .RAR, and updated the link.
Anyway it's weird. For Virus Total the .RAR is clean too: . Don't know what to think. :(
Edit: please, let me know if the .RPA alone is fine for you. If not, I'll remove that link too.

johntherapper

Feb 8, 2021
Oh, Ok, sorry. I have uploaded on Anonfiles the patch alone, without any .RAR, and updated the link.
Anyway it's weird. For Virus Total the .RAR is clean too: . Don't know what to think. :(
Edit: please, let me know if the .RPA alone is fine for you. If not, I'll remove that link too.
lewdpatcher reuploaded a new rar that isn't getting flagged so should be fine now.

Reactions: scrumbles

Hatsume Kill

Oct 18, 2018
How much ntr and futa is in this game? I'm loving it so far but haven't seen any ntr or futa yet. Looked through the gallery and didn't see any scenes there unless I missed it

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
Bound by Lust [v0.3.5.1] APK -

DOGOD

Oct 12, 2018
v0.3.5.1:

Oh, OK, the .rpa is fine, it's the .rar the problem.
Thanks a lot man

Reactions: scrumbles
4.30 star(s) 74 Votes